But Then She Came...

LUCK KISS

"Annyeooong uri noona? Stop frowning nee?" he acted and imitated like in a cartoon. Yoona chuckled.

"Are you trying to make me smile?"

"Kinda?" Donghae answered, still smiling. He uncovered his face and gave the doll back to Yoona.

"Then you're succeed it," Yoona gave her smile and thanked again.

"Beautiful."

"What?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing. Keep it, okay?"

"Neh!" And she hugged the rilakkuma like a school girl.

 

tumblr_mn8lacTs2E1qd704zo1_500.gif

 

Hours has passed, and they still enjoyed the playland until the clock showing 7 pm. They walked together out of the 4D playland cinema and Yoona pressed her tummy.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Donghae asked her. "Uhm, nothing. I am okay," she answered.

"Yoona, you're really bad in lying. Come on tell me."

But the girl just kept quiet and looked at him with pain look. "Ouh wait. I think I know it. You're hungry, aren't you?! Haha" Donghae laughed, looking at her funny face. Yoona smiled a bit and nodded, "Neh.. kinda.. Can we get foods, Hae?" And Donghae burst into laughing.

"H-hey! Why are you laughing at my question like that?!" she frowned. "Hahaha, no.. I'm just.. you're like a kid, Yoona. Yes ofcourse, let's having dinner ok?" he said, held her hand.

He dragged her to a takoyaki corner.

"Come, sit here. What do you want to eat?" Donghae asked while pointing a desk with two chairs in the corner.

"Uhm... just original takoyaki, with octopus meat!"

After ordering and just in minutes their foods already came.

"Gosh Donghae! They're so big, and.. and, look delicious.." Yoona said innocently.

"Haha yeah, but a little hot. You like it? Hey wait don't..." he said but she already grabbed it one and put into .

"HOOOH" Suddenly Yoona threw the meat up while covered with tissue. She opened just to let air enter cave. "It's too hot!!!"

"I told you.. but you're just too spiritful to eat it, haha." Donghae smiled and asked her to drink his ice tea first, since her drink still not arrived yet.

"Look." Donghae took one takoyaki and blew it softly, then bite it. He glanced to Yoona who gave annoying look.

"Aish, I knew how to eat it, okay? I am just, you know.. the feeling when you're really in hunger condition and nice smells food is infront of you, something like that okay? I am not a kid anymore," she pouted.

"Yah whatever. Blow it first, softly okay Miss Not-A-Kid-Anymore ?" He giggled. "AISH. You!! Ugh whatever!" But she did what Donghae told her and they passed one dinner together again.

6999_0ad1.gif

 

 

"Where do you want to go or play more, Yoona?" Donghae asked her. They out of the cafe now and just walking around the area which was still full with people.

"I don't have any idea.. I guessed we already visited or played all of games here."

"Not really.. do you want to have ice skating?"

"What? Last time I went here, there's no ice skating."

"Well, it's new.. I saw the advertisement in the tv few days ago. Let's have it?" Donghae asked again and was about to pull her hand when she pulled her hand first. "W-wait!!"

"What is it now??" Donghae looked at her worried face. "I... I. I can't..." she answered.

"Why? Are you sleepy? You wanna go home now?" And now Donghae's face which was worried.

"No! It's not that! I just can't. I can't play ice skating!" she's almost yelled and her face reddish.

Donghae laughed a bit but that just made Yoona slapped his arm. "Ouch! Okay okay I'll stop haha. Look, it's easy okay? I'll teach you, come on!"

"W-WAIT DONGHAE!!" She yelled but useless since he's already pulled her palm and went to the ice skating area.

 

Donghae gave the skating shoes to Yoona and went to the side of ice skating are for putting the shoe on. He's done when he saw Yoona was looking at a couple acrossed them. She saw the boy was putting his girlfriend's shoes on.

Donghae chuckled that make Yoona turned her head on him. "What is it? What are you laughing about?"

But he didn't answer her, he bent down on his knee instead. He put Yoona's sneakers off and took her skating shoes from her hand and put them on her pale feet.

"H-hey Donghae????? What are you doing??" She's panicked in seconds but did nothing. "Put your skating shoes ofcourse, can't you see this?" he answered.

"What? But why?? I can do it by myself okay? You dont need to.." But her sentence cut by Donghae, "Can't you just be quiet? I just knew it okay? Can I?" She stopped protesting and nodded, her face was redder, "O-okay. T-thanks"

 

"Come on, Yoona!" He supported her to try skating on that ice ground. He's already inside and waiting for her to follow him.

"I can't!" Her pace was stopped right before the ice ground.

"No, you can! It's fun, look! See?" Donghae practiced his skating skill and came closer to her. "But Hae, I.." "Ssshh. Take my hand, we'll try together, neh? Slowly.. You will enjoy it." So they held each other hands and moved slowly on the ice skating area.

But as we suspected, Yoona was too nervous that make her slipped on her skating shoes. She lost her balance and bumped on people who around them. Donghae couldn't hold her hand because she's just too fast.

"HEY!"

"Don't bump at me!!!"

"What are you doing missie?!!"

"Hey stop it!!"

and still much yelling people on her.

 

"UGH." She got up and said sorry to everyone.

 

"God, Yoona are you alright? I am sorry, I mustn't force you to try this. Let's go neh?" Donghae pulled her slowly and checked whether she's alright.

"No Hae, what are you talking about? I am okay! And it's awesome right? Well, not about that bumping people and stuffs. that's badluck. It's amazing to walk on the ice like this. You should teach me neh?" Her answer was just far from his expectation.

He looked her in the eyes. "What? Did I talk strange words?" Her face was innocent. "No, ofcourse not. Okay let's do it together neh? Don't loose my hand, you understand?" "Aye, sir!!"

Even has a badluck, Yoona's still smart. She's a fast learner and she could to do simple skating now. But Donghae kept leading her, when people start to go to the ice skating area and looked up the sky. They're noisy and some people brought cameras or handycam.

"What is it?" Yoona asked. "Just wait and see." Donghae led her to the side and smiling, like hiding something. "You will love it, Yoona."

"Oh really?"  "Yup. Look."

Donghae pointed at the night sky above them. The dark sky slowly turning into clear one, with much colors on it. It's shining like a million stars were there. There was much big colorful fireworks on it. The playland's staffs turned the fireworks on from the red castle beside the ice skating area which was shining above all of playland area. But still, the best view was from this ice skating area.

Yoona gasped for what she looked at. She closed with her palm and blinking at those colorful fireworks. Donghae didn't interrupt her, just wait for her to say something.

"Donghae.. It's beautiful," she whispered among that noises. "Neh, it is." And for a while they kept starring each other. They couldn't describe how they feel right now, but they've just realised a new feeling grew stronger inside.

 

But that moment was disturbed by a kid who accidentally splashed his cold mineral water to Yoona's skirt. "HEY!!" Yoona yelled and looking in anger at the kid, before he run to his parents and hiding from her. Donghae chuckled, "Be patient. He's only a kid, Yoona."

"Ugh, this is my newest skirt okay? The problem is not that simple, Hae!" She pouted and tried to clean it up. Donghae shruged and smiled.

"Look, I need to clean this. I'll go to the toilet, you're waiting here neh? Don't leave me!" She yelled and disappeared in hustle. "Alright missie!"

 

Donghae was alone now and still enjoying the fireworks view that keep turning on in 20 minutes. Today was rewind in his mind. All of their play, all of their talk, and many more. He didn't know but he felt like already knowing her for years.

 

"Donghae?"

 

But suddenly a girl's voice called him. He turned her head and found Jessica run at him. "Oh, Sica? What are you doing here?" he asked her while smiling. "Just having fun with Krys. You know that she's always happy to be here! But she's buy some ice creams now" she answered and finally arrived infront of him.

But she didn't stop her pace, she's jumped on Donghae's body and hugged him. "Why are you here, Hae? Are you coming alone?" She's pulled off from him now but still held his hand.

"Well, actually I am..."

 

"HE'S COMING WITH ME."

Donghae and Jessica turned their head and found Yoona was already behind them. Her face didn't look good at all. Donghae didn't say anything but just hand off of Jessica's. "Ouh hey Yoona! Hey wait, you're coming together?"

"Kinda. Is that a problem to you?" Yoona asked sarcasticly.

 

tumblr_lyrgpxASFe1r9yv76o1_500.gif

 

"Well nope ofcourse! I see, neh. Okay I have to go now, I think Krys already bought her ice creams. So, see ya in the office neh! Bye Yoona! Hae, take care okay? Night!" And she's running somewhere.

Donghae glanced at Yoona. "What?!" She asked him with no smile. "Hm nothing. Are you okay?" Donghae asked, he giggled a bit.

"I am totally okay! Why?"

"Hm that's good.."

"Let's go home now, Hae! I am tired." She said and went to the side to put her shoes off. "Really? It's not about you're jealous to Jessica right?" he teased.

"Why I must feel jealous to her?" she asked, trying to look careless. "I don't know. Well maybe because you don't like that I'm close to another girl?" he kept teasing.

"In your dreams, eh?" And she laughed. Donghae shruged and followed her to put his shoes off and coming home.

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

okaaaaay sorry for this long updated! keep commenting and reading also subscribing okay? I appreciate that! thanks for all of your supports!