New Luck, New Destiny

LUCK KISS

Donghae POV

 

I was in my way to explain bout the kiss to her, when suddenly she got angry at me and just left me. Well it's not her fault, so I just let her go. Actually I am not that kind of guy who easily kiss a stranger.. this idea just popped up in my mind. I thought I must hid my face from that fruit seller, so I thought the best idea to hide it was a kissing with her. She's beautiful anyway. Haha. WHAT ? Ahh no.. noo.

So when I couldnt see that fruit seller again, I escaped myself from this troublesome place. But I didnt have much time to take my clothes, so I just walked out with these dancer outfit and mask, while my glasses are inside the pocket. Aaahh finally! Fresh air ! So crowded inside there.I took the mask off, revealing my face. But it's already late of night and there's noone could realise me.

I just walked along the pavement. My stomach's crying inside. Urgh, so hungry. Aah fortunately, there's a minimarket which still opened. But wait !!! I didnt have any money ! . Does it mean I am going to die soon ?! NO. Wait... what is it ? When I put my hand inside the pocket to take my glasses, I felt something like papers. Then I took out and I realised that they were money. Whooaa. I am such a lucky guy ! Hahaa. With some wons I bought some breads and mineral water from the minimarket. But when I was going to pay, the cashier shook my hand and exclaimed, "Congratulation Sir ! You're our 1000th customer! You are welcome to buy without any payment" And also the shop manager told me the same thing. "Seriously ??" I asked in disbelief. They nodded and just let me leftwithout paying. I blinked and slapped my face, I thought it was a dream because, really, I never felt as lucky as now since I was born. Ok. I knew it's too exaggerate. But seriously! Oh my God!

After finishing my dinner or maybe it's a breakfast, since the dawn was coming, I grabbed the money from my pocket and went to mini casino machine which stood in front of bar. At first I was so sure that Iwould lose and didnt get some money. But I was wrong. I won at this time.. WAIT. I.. WON ??? DID I ?? woohooohoo!! I jumpedin a happiness when the machine pulled some money out. Well, who say that an unlucky guy will never taste a fortune ? I broke it ! I am a lucky guy now... hahahaha.. arent I ?

 

***********

 

Yoona POV

Hooaaahmm. I yawned a bit and tried to open my eyes. Wait... Whywas the sun already shining brightly ? What time is it ?? I looked at my watch beside my bed. What ?! 10 am ?!?! I jumped out from my bed and took a bath quickly. I forgot that I had an appoinment with some Elle magz' staffs. And the worst thing, the appointment was in 9 am. Great. How could you be so dumb, Yoonaaaa?! Arggh. I called their phone while I got dressed. But none of them answered my call. Urggghhhh. Then I locked my apartment's door and got a taxy. But crap!! The way was so crowd that my taxy stopped in a traffic jam. Yaaaaa."Cant you just press the horn and find a way, Sir ?? I'm in a hurry now !" I shouted to the driver, but he just shook his head and ignored my complain. Aisssshhh. So I paid and I got out from the taxy. The appointment place wasn't that far anymore. Then I ran along the pavement because it's still a traffic jam. Aigoo aigooo. I was so late !! It's already half past ten now. I bumped to many people and kept saying "Sorry !" "Excuse me!"and stuffs. They shouted angrily but I ignored. It's about my career !!

Splashh. YAAAAAA!! I bumped to a kid who brought a glass of orange juice and, urggh, the juice was splashed out at my blouse. My WHITE blouse. Well it's not white anymore, it's orange now. Aiissh. "Mommy! That auntie made my glass' empty !" he cried. WHAT THE?? Aisshh it's not my fault !!! And wait. Did he just call me auntie ?! Yaaa I am not that old !! I wanna protest but my time was limited, so I just glared at him and left, ran to the appointment place.

Finally, in 5 minutes I reached the place and saw Elle magz' staffs were going to leave. Their face looked... angry. I approached them. "Miss ! Sir ! I am so sorry !! it was a traffic jam and there's an accident in my way so I.." I tried to explain but they cut me off. "I am sorry Yoona-sshi. We just work with people who understand how important the time is. Sorry, but we already have a person who exchange your position." After saying that, they left. I couldnt arrange any word again, I just stood there with a blank face. Did I just lose my new job ? My dream job ? NOOOOOOOO? IT CANT BE !!!

I sat there with teary eyes when suddenly a cafe worker, it's a cafe anyway,  patted my shoulder and said, "Miss, do you want to orderor not ? Because if it's a no answer, I am sorry but you must leave our cafe. Our other customers felt bad with your smell." And I realised that my smell was terrible. A dust smell with an orange juice smell. Aaiisshh. But cant he talk in more polite way !? So I glared him and stood up. "No. I am leaving."