Cold War

LUCK KISS

Jessica put down the newspaper and sighed, "You should tell her, Hae. You should do that."

Donghae looked up at her, "I don't know, I'm.."

"Don't mind me. I can take care myself. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship," Jessica said, caressed Donghae's shoulder.

"I can't face her when she know that I'm the thief who steal her luck back then, I, I hurted her too much."

Then two of them didn't talk anymore, but not far from there, Taecyeon gasped hearing their chats. And now he's walking out and going back to his room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The clock showed 6 PM in the evening and everyone already left and back home. Taecyeon packed his papers and shut down the computer. He's tired now and his stomach was just crying so hungry. He yawned while typing new chat.

Taecyeon Ok : hey baby! how's ur feeling? let's get something to eat

And he sent it to Yoona, whom didn't take too long to reply it.

YoonAh : okay, where? I'll get ready

He smiled a bit and started walk out of his room while his fingers are tapping his smartphone.

Taecyeon Ok : What about middle-east asian resto beside the central station? I'll pick u up 15 mins more. Get pretty neh ;) (read)

YoonAh : ok, don't be late neh

Taecyeon Ok : yes yes honey, wait for me okayy (read)

With that, he entered the lift and put his phone inside his pocket. He gazed for few seconds to the only man inside the elevator. They stared each other for seconds until he broke that cold atmosphere.

photo Untitled-1_1.png

 

"Hello Hae. Still having some works eh?" he asked, trying to smile, even it more became a smirk.

That man who was Donghae nodded and answered, "Yeah. I'll be home soon as my documents get finished few minutes again."

"Oh," was all Taecyeon said. The elevator felt like go down forever since the passengers were only both of them.

"You don't go dinner?" Taecyeon asked again, feeling awkward.

Donghae glanced to him and shruged, "Not really hungry. You?"

"Well, I'm going to feed myself,.." Taecyeon said. Donghae nodded simply. "With someone I'd love to share my foods," Taecyeon continued slowly. His smile rose a bit and for a moment he felt upper high than Donghae. The man beside him was just lifted his eyebrows and glanced at him, "Oh she must be someone special then, I guess?"

Taecyeon gave a little annoying laugh, "Well.. you're smart-. Oh okay here I go, enjoy your night with your computer, Hae!" He walked out of the elevator when it opened to the lobby room, leaving Donghae that's still curious. He's really having no idea that I'm going to having dinner with his dream girl! HAHAHA, Taecyeon minded, keeping a smile for himself.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++

 

Donghae stretched his bones after half an hour doing his tasks on computer. He's hungry but lucky enough to found a big bun with peanut butter and a bottle of guava juice inside his locker.  He took a bite while shutting down his computer. He took out his phone from his trousers' pocket, it was like his 83957 times today seeing his phone, looking for her chats or calls but he found nothing. She didn't reply any of his messages nor calls. He sighed again, scrolling down on his contact list on the phone, found 'Badluck Girl' name and smiled a bit. Then he renamed it as 'My Sunkiss' and giggled to himself again. Just remembering how she smile or made he felt lonesome since it's been two days without her news. He always like her accompanion. He likes being around her, being sweet to her and only her, and he realized that those actions might took place like years ago. He realized the space between two of them, getting longer and longer. Why is that could be possible? Oh yeah, Jessica, ofcourse, he minded. But she did nothing wrong at all. And he remember how Yoona acted when it came to Jessica. She did some silly things. Oh but she couldn't be jealous right? Well actually, they aren't dating. Yet. We're not in a relationship actually, his mind said again. But he won't deny that he wants to do something more with her, like spending days together et cetera. But he got awake of one thing. That accidentally kiss. His mind flew back to this morning ...

 

~~Flashback~~

 

"Jessica, she's the one." Donghae said calmly, crossing his arms on the table, and his backbone looked wilted. He could see a fast shockness in her face. "Are you sure?" She asked, looking unbelieved.

He nodded and wishpered, "Yeah.. I knew it since she told me the story why she's always sticking with her badluckness. And that accident, well, was the same accident as mine. That wicked kiss which exchange our life, until now." He closed his eyes for a while, looking hurted.

Jessica stood infront of him now, "And you broke her life, and she lost--"

"That's not what I meant! I am sorry, okay?! Like I wished this life would be happen to me? Oh no Sica, I never dare to dream it. If only I knew it..." He cut her words and starting to pull his hair side to side.

"I-I am sorry Hae. Look on the bright side. You found me right? We're together again, see?? I am sorry this isn't the right time to--"

Donghae waved his hand, stopping her to speak again. He gazed up blankly. Jessica reached his shoulder and patted it. "I know that you are a responsible man and a gentleman." She left her sentence questionable. His eyebrows were lifted, "Do you mean- you mean I have to-?"

 

~~Flashback End~~

 

Donghae did nothing for three seconds before finally he squeezed call button on Yoona's number. He waited for a minute when there's her voice, but saying "Annyeong! This is Yoona! Sorry I can't accept call now, please speak your message after 'beep' sound or sending me message instead! Gamsahamnidaa!" Oh right. The mailbox. "Hm hey Yoong. I missed you, you know? Please reply my message or call me back," he spoke out his message to her voicemail and put his phone in his pocket again. He huffed more and started to pick his things up. He's tired already and need to go home.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoona's POV====

 

image-1_zps462fbe5b.jpg

I'm already waiting infront of Fany's terrace when Taecyeon came with his motorcycle. Well, I've never seen he can ride a motorcycle before. He looks cool though. Hm ... I wonder if Donghae could ride-- WAIT. What am I thinking?? No no no. Yoona, you can't keep thinking of him. He already has Jessica now. No. You have Taecyeon instead. I pinched my cheek just to make sure that I've gotten up.

Taecyeon get down from the motor and take off his helmet. He smiled and greeted me. Hm I bet he will call me 'babe', 'baby', 'my love', 'sweetheart', 'Yoongie' or whatever he think it's cute. Ew.

"Hey sweetheart!" AH-HA. That's what I said. 100 points for me."Sorry for make this beautiful lady waiting, I hope you didn't wait too long eh?" he started while approaching me and hug me later.

"Ah neh neh don't worry, I'm an expert for waiting a man pick me up," I replied and hug him back. He's got nice smell and his warm breath send a pleasant breeze on my forehead. He chuckled to my words and coupled my arm to his, "Haha my Yoongie is so funny. Come, let's eat something!"

"YAA!! Do you wanna crash my arm? You coupled mine too tight!" I slapped his arm with my free hand. Yes yes he will crack my arm if I didn't tell him. He loose it in seconds and say sorry while giggling. I followed him to his motorcycle and wear a helmet like his, except the colour is white and pink-stripes. Oh he's really preparing this! Seriously!?

"Oh Yoong come on, up up, you don't wait any longer right?" I just realized that he's already turned the engine on and waiting for me to sit up behind him. I nodded and take a seat. But our position remain the same.

"Uhm, Taec, what are we waiting for? Why are we still here eh?" I asked.

He turned his head against my shoulder, and I can hear his sigh, "Your arms. Come on hold on your arms to me, around my tummy, you might get fall."

WHAT. I thought that we're in this, I don't know if it can be called as a relationship, like for two days, and he already begged me to give him a backhug?? No. Absolutely NO! "I-I can keep myself not to be fallen okay? Let's just ride on!" He gazed at me for seconds and shruged anyway. "Fine fine." But my mind imagine other things. If only he was Donghae, I think I don't mind to circle my arms around him. EH?? Nah Yoona you're dreaming.

 

End of Yoona's POV==========

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK. DING DONG.

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Neh neh I'm comingggggg!!! Ugh who is it?? Keep knocking like he thinks I'm the maid and he's the boss?? Huuff." Tiffany mumbled and walked faster. She's still drying her wet hair after taking a bath when that annoying man knocking her door like a pizza guy. She opened the door and found herself shock seeing who's infront of her.

"D-Donghae-shi?? I-I don't expect that you--"

Donghae stood there, smiled at her calmly. Tiffany could see a big bouquet of roses behind his back and he smelled nice. "I know, I am sorry to interrupt you, eh, Tiffany-shi, I just expect to see Yoona today if I come to your home directly."

"OH, so you're hoping to meet Yoona?? Oh yes yes ofcourse haha, but eh--" Tiffany got confused finding more suitable words than tell him she's-hanging-out-with-that-bastard-exboyfriend-who-turned-to-be-his-boyfriend-now-because-of-her-misunderstanding-to-you-last-week.

Donghae's waiting for her words patiently and lifted his brows, "Hm, she told you to avoid me, didn't she? Or she's going out now with someone else?"

HE'S A MIND READER. OH GOD. YOONA HOW IS IT??? Tiffany yelled inside her brain. "W-well I thought that she told me that she want to meet her old friend while having dinner, yeah something like that haha. Oh Donghae-shi I am sorry but I have to tell you that I have an appointment also tonight, so yeah if you know.. haha" Oh right I am just trying to be honest, I didn't lie at all right? Haha, She laughed awkwardly, clearly hid something from Donghae. And he could feel it. But he nodded at the end, "Ah I see. I am sorry very much to disturb you Tiffany-shi, but one last thing, if you mind to tell me where's the restaurant or cafe that she might meet her old friend? I'm so,.. I'm really expecting to meet her tonight."

Tiffany could see his sincere feeling in his eyes, and for seconds she want him to fight his love for Yoona. Well, although she's the one who support their relationship since the first time they went date, beside Yuri ofcourse. "Indoro Resto, nearly the central station and florist. She's already went more than an hour ago, you might still see her if you can ride fast at this time," she said finally.

Donghae glanced and thanked her again, and with that he's riding his car to the direction Tiffany gave him.

It only takes two blocks away until the restaurant Tiffany told him could be reached. But right after Donghae turn his car left, he saw a couple on motorcycle that very much look alike Yoona and .. well he did not sure who that was. That couple rode slowly and carefully since the rain started pouring and the road began slippery. Donghae didn't feel any difficulties to turn his steering wheel to their direction sharply. He's on their back now, only few cars ahead. He wondered who's the guy that was riding with HIS Yoona. But he could see that she didn't hold on to the guy, and crossed her arms on her chest instead. He smiled a bit.

But few minutes later they were trapped in a traffic jam and the rain started to be heavy ones. He lost them and kept thinking how is Yoona, since all he could see back then she's only wearing a thin fur jacket and jeans. She must be cold. He turned his card bakcward and chose other way. He already knew where they're heading to.

 

++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoona's POV=======

 

FINALLY HOME!!! I began to hate this horrible motorcycle! Taecyeon started being crazy riding this thing so fast since the heavy rain began. Ugh. I think I'm changing into a walking carpet since it's raining heavily. OH MY GOD. So weeeeet. Ugh I hate it when my clothes are dirty and wet :( Dammit!!

"Do you want me to walk you there?" Taecyeon asked pointing Tiffany's front door. He already took off his helmet, but keep sitting on his motor. And I'm getting down now, give back the helmet. The rain's still going on but not as heavy as it did. I shake my head and take up my arms, trying to make them as my umbrella. "No, no no! It's okay! You'd better hurry up before the rain become heavy again!" In fact, I just too lazy to receive his so-much-his-like-fake-sweetness again. Not tonight. No No. I remembered the dinner time, I think I can count his efforts to take my hand, kiss my palms, or circle his arm around me or whatever that I tried to avoid of. OH YOONA HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND. Yes, he is. But well I don't know what I am doing Urrrghh.

"Nahh, I come in home neh? Thanks for the dinner. By--ACHOO!!" I already waving him while walking to home but sneezing me. Oh . I think I'm going to have cold. So LUCKY me. HAHA

"Come, I'll walk you there," he suddenly beside me and take off his leather jacket to be our umbrella. Hm. I mean, my umbrella. And I think it will be useless if I keep debating him.

So here we are finally infront of the main door. And he left already. I am sure he already rode off when I saw other man walked out of a black car that's just arrived. He only wear black cappuchon and his car seems familiar. And suddenly the rain stopped so he didn't get wet all the way. Wait I think I know him. Eh?

DONGHAE???

 

Yoona's POV End===============

Donghae's POV================

 

She froze there when I'm aproaching her. I can see her face becoming pale. She didn't think that I didn't stare her with that Taecyeon, did she? I CAN CLEARLY SAW THEM. But I didn't have any plan to chase him. Yoona is more important.

I stopped my pace only three feets infront of her. She opened but still no words from her.

"So that's it? You didn't reply my messages or accept my calls, all day long I thought you were sick and having no chance to get on your phone, but you seem SO HEALTHY and could HAVING DINNER, together with him. With that FILTH TAECYEON," I can hear my voice got husky and my palms colder. I don't know why but it feels so much hurt.

I can see her eyes trying to be firm and clear. Her body is trembling. She must be so cold 'cause I can see her clothes becoming wet already. All I want actually just warming her and hugging her. But I just cant. I can't forgive her for now. I can't--

 

"SLAPP"

Ouch. My head turned right since she slapped my face with her right palm. Although it's a light slap, I'm still shocked. "What are you--"

But I cannot continue my sentence. Now her lips murmured something, "You have no right to talking about him that mean. He's kind and.. and every little good thing! Go home, Hae. I didn't plan talking to you tonight." And she entered the home quickly and shut the door.

"Im Yoona!! What are you doing?! You have to explain to me what is going on!" I yelled and knocking the door. But I think it will be in vain, so I turned around and started to turn my car's engine. I know what I have to do. If Yoona didn't want to explain, Taecyeon will. And I'm so angry right now and my fist become tighter.

 

 

.

.

.

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nahh quite a long chapter it is!!! Yuppp, here you goo. So Donghae is really knowing nothing while on the other hand Yoona didn;t want to explain her feeling to him. Such a troublesome moment~ So yeah here's the cold war you've been waiting for, and let's counting down to reach final chapter only few chapters to go!

Don't forget to gimme some comments, critics, or advices, I'd be glad thouuuu!

Don;t forget hit the subscribe button!!

Thanks all~~