He Doesn't Need to Know

LUCK KISS

"Hm, he's still like you, and I am totally sure about that."

"How do you know? Oh come on Fany, I will hate Yoona if I were him. I broke his heart. And yeah it was mean," Yoona said.

"You just don't know much about men, Yoong. I just knew it. And I bet it."

"Disagreed." Yoona murmured.

"Up to you Yoong. But keep my words, maybe it's better if you have a space to him, well, I have some strange feeling about this." 

 

 

Yoona doesn't eat her lunch. She's not sick, no. She's just in deep thinking for her conversation with Tiffany previous night. She's still curious with her bestie's feeling. She feels like Tiffany's strange feelings were full with bad side, like, Taecyeon isn't good for her. Really? He's nicer now, she thinks.

 

"Where are you?" A familiar voice wakes her up.

"Yes ?" Yoona is back to the life.

"Welcome to the world. You don't listen to my story, not eating your lunch, looking at the floor... What happened? You look so thinkful." It's Donghae's.

"Oh Donghae.. well, nothing," she giggled then continue to eat her lunch.

"Are you sick ?"

"What ? No, ofcourse not. I am okay, don't worry." And she smiled.

 

 

ibrq7kRAfTivKv.gif

 

 

"Is there any problem? Maybe I can help you," Donghae offered while finishing his juice.

"Well...." Yoona stopped her eating again, and watching the man infront of her. She's doubt to tell her meeting with Taecyeon three days sgo. She thinks that it's not really important and Donghae doesn't need to know about her entire activity, right?

"Yes?" Donghae waits patiently.

"Nothing.. Just a little stomachache, you know.. girls period." Yoona lied in the end.

"Oh God Yoona, I think you're sick or kind like that, but periods? Alright I give up about this. Girls things!" Donghae laughed.

Yoona smiled, pretend to look hurted in her tummy. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

"You go first, Hae. I need to go to the toilet," Yoona said. She stopped her pace infront of the toilet.

"I'll wait here," Donghae answered.

"You sure? Maybe it will take, a little more time."

"Well..." Donghae can't finish his words because Yoona's another unluckness, next second an office girl who got out from the toilet unpurposely let out her mop and it slapped Yoona's back, so Yoona can't stand her body in balance and falling on Donghae's chest. She slapped his chest lightly and thanks for Donghae, he's strong enough to keep they stand in their position, not falling to the floor instead. He catched Yoona, more likely hugging her. And they're end with an awkward silence.

 

 

"Uhm, I am so sorry Sir, Miss," the office girl broke the silence, took her mop and left them still in awkward position.

 

 

........

 

"I-I am okay!! T-thanks!!" Yoona almost yelled in shock and entered the toilet, "You'd better go first, Hae!"

 

"O-okay." Donghae understood and nodded. With reddish face, he continued to go back to his room.

 

"Dumb Yoona!! What happened with you? Oh right, this is the second awkward thing with Donghae! This unlucknes....killing me softly!!! Ugh." Yoona complained to herself.

 

Then she finished her thing in the toilet and after that, her smartphone is ringing. From the unknown number.

 

"Who is this?" she asked but still accept the call.

 

"Uhm... hello ?" she started

"Hey Yoona. Good afternoon. Already having lunch?" a man's voice can be heard.

"Who is this?"

"Taecyeon. Is it a problem to call you? You don't have any boyfriend, do you?"

"Ouh right, Taecyeon. I should know. Where did you get my number?" She rolled her eyes.

Taecyeon laughed. "We are working for same office, it's easy to get your number from our data base. It's okay right? I am sorry." Then seems like he felt sorry.

"Ouh okay I see. Don't worry, it's okay Taec. What is it?" Yoona make their phone call faster, she's almost back in her room, and she has many things to do.

"What? Why are you so hurry? Okay okay. Well, you know, let's have some chat time, like an old friends should be. After working, maybe?" Taecyeon offered.

"Still have much works Taec, and... I don't know, maybe I.."

".....But keep my words, maybe it's better if you have a space to him, well, I have some strange feeling about this." She remembered Tiffany's words.

"What? You're busy? You're not avoiding me, right?"

"No ofcourse, but uhm I.." should I accept his invitation? or no? she minded.

"Listen Yoong. It's just a light time, as an old friend. You should trust me. Furthermore, you already said that maybe next time you would."

Well, it will be alright, Yoona finally thinks. "Fine."

"Yeah great. 7 pm. See you!" And she hang up. 

"It will be okay, nothing will happened!" she said to herself, and she continue her works.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

"Hey busy girl." Donghae popped up in her door.

Yoona gazed up and smiled to him. "Hey there."

"You don't go home? It's almost 7 pm," Donghae said and sit on the sofa.

"Almost, this paper needs a little attention. Then I can finish my work today," she said, finishing the papers on her locker.

"Well, it can be finished tomorrow. Are you waiting for someone?" He asked, a little curious.

"Not really, why?"

"You look like... doing random things that people usually do when they are waiting for someone."

"Am I? I don't think so, haha" she laughed. "Look. About this afternoon.... I.. uhm.."

"It's okay Yoona. Never mind. I can accept your...what can we say.. clumsiness? carelessness? haha"

 

 

tumblr_lq5pjwNdW91qb9k90o1_500.gif

 

"Aish. Stop it..." she murmured.

Donghae just laughed.

"Why don't you go back first?"

"And you?"

"I will, some minutes later."

"Okay if you think so. I can't force you. See you tomorrow, Yoona. Becareful. Good night." Donghae stood up and waved, he left her alone in her room.

"Night, Hae."

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

Yoona got out from the elevator to enter the lobby where Taecyeon is already waiting for her.

"Hey." She greeted him simply.

"Hey pretty- I mean hey Yoona. Ready for dinner?" He stood up and smiled, offered his hand.

"Well Taec. I thought that it's just well, chat time right? with a light dinner, and don't be too exaggerating." she said, ignored his palm and walked infront of him.

"Ouh right. Just a simple dinner." Taecyeon said while rolled his eyes and walked after her.

"So, where are going to go?" Yoona asked.

"What do you like? Pasta? Dimsum?"

"What about a simple kimchi?"

"What? Isn't it too cheap? I mean..."

"Alright, we're go to have a kimchi. Thanks Taec!" She cut off his words.

"But, alright. Hey, where are you going?" Taecyeon stopped her when she wanna enter her car. "No no no. We're going by my car, ok?"

After a little debate, Yoona said fine and they went with his car.

 

in another place, not so far from there.....

 

 

 

Donghae inserted his coin and got a coffee can from vending machine that in parking area's side. He opened and drank it, while entering his car.  He turned the car's engine on, and wait for a minute, just for warming up his car. He checked his email with his phone when a familiar car was going to across slowly infront of his car.

"Wait. Isn't it Taecyeon's car? Who's the girl beside him?"

He paid attention to the car and realised it was Yoona.

"Yoona? What are you doing there?" He's so curious. He took the steering wheel and started to follow the car.

"But, wait. What am I doing? That's their business. And well, I don't have any right to stalk them. She's not even my girlfriend." He said and stopped his car, turned back and went to his flat.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 




still waiting for your comments guys! thanks for reading :D