Black Cat is a New Me

LUCK KISS

After Yuri called Donghae, Yoona's cellphone was quiet at all. Actually she's a bit hoping that he would call or text her, but well he's in meeting now. She understood his busy activities. Moreover, she's just his friend, no more. So she stopped thinking about him because it made her getting more headache.

Yuri was already leaving since she had an appointment with her cousins and Tiffany was cooking in the kitchen. They forced Yoona to stay in bed because they thought that she needed a rest. A lot of rest. Her forehead and elbows were in pain since the accident in her messy room. She couldn't sleep, and just starring at the clock. Still half past 11 am now. And well, she's starting bored.

 

Yoona's POV

Ugh. This headache is trying to kill me slowly -___-

I think I have to get some new medicines. Fany's medicines are out of stock!

Besides, I can't stay in bed all day long, right?

Okay! Yoonah you must get up and be a good girl! So I get up, folded my blanket and climbed down my bed. Wearing my sandals.

Hoping there's no more badluck, err today! I am good. And I will be... AAAHHH.

I don't know since when, but the floor's just too slippery. Did Fany clean it when I was fainted? Oh gosh. Please. And my landed on the floor a little bit harshly. Ouch...... I snorted softly while rubbing my .

"Yoong? Do you already wake up? Do you need something?" Fany's melodic voice could be heard.

"Um yeah? I think I have to buy some medicines Fany! And don't try to banned me~" I answered when she's already stood in front of my door. I gave her an eyesmile eventhough it could not beat hers.

"Alright princess, but I'll go with you!" she's almost leaving but I called her.

"No no no, I'm good! Trust me it's alright!" I prevented her from changing her clothes, getting ready to accompany me. It just... I want to be alone for a while.

She crossed her hands, and looked at me curiously. It looks like my mom's face when she forced little me to stay in home when I wanted to play around.

"Fine. Only after lunch. Kay? Foods are ready," she said finally.

"Yay!! Love you Phaannneeyyy~" I poked her cheeks and went changing my clothes.

 

Plus Size Trench Coats

 

 

Not until 15 minutes, I'm walking down the street, wearing my brown coat since the weather started to get colder. It's autumn already. I'm going to drugstore just a block away from Fany's home.

But

.

.

.

.

"We're out of stock for that medicine, Miss. We're really sorry"

It's okay, the next drugstore is just two blocks away.

Im-yoonA-image-im-yoona-36351229-320-252

.

.

.

"We don't have that medicine, Miss. It's a late month and the stock is almost empty."

No probs! I love to walk! :"D

The next one.... is just a next to the city park overthere.

Im-yoonA-image-im-yoona-36351227-320-252

.

.

.

"I'm sorry Missie we don't have that kind of medicine. But don't worry, we have a better option. Here is our new product, the best food supplement for your cute son!"

"My....... what?!!?!" I got confused. What the hell she's speaking of? I am a and not old yet!!!

"Your son? He's cute!" the shopkeeper pinch a little boy that stood next to me. Ouh, such a cutie :3

http://il9.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/9605672/thumb/1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

 

 

HEY. Wait. WHAT?

That little boy is holding my lower coat and an ice cream on his other hand. But before I could tell him, the ice cream fell down to my coat and make it dirty!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.

.

.

.

After I cleaned my coat (although it's still wet), my head's getting more sore, and finally I decided to buy the medicines in the hospital's drugstore.

I took the queue number and sighed when I read the number. 102. The current number is still 62 and 63. SERIOUSLY. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BUY MEDICINE RIGHT NOW WHEN I NEED IT FAST.

But then I stop complaining. I'm tired enough and it doesn't help me to escape from this headache. So I start to read the newspaper when suddenly I think I need to go to the toilet.

Just when my eyes found the toilet's boardname, they captured two slender young couple came out from obstetrician room, walking passed by me. And the funny thing is, I recognize them and I'm sure I know them well. Just for making sure, I turn around and can't believe with my sight. I just saw them.

And he embraced her.

No. No No. It can't be them.

Someone please tell me that I'm dreaming?!

But, WHY??

 

 

 

TBC

--------------

-------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

 

sorry for such a long absent, quite busy kkkkkk~

enjoy this short chapter! who are "them" ?? find out in the next chapter!!!

thanks for much love! keep commenting, reading, and subscribing <3