Lucky Girl, Unlucky Guy

LUCK KISS

Yoona, the most beautiful-perfect-everyboywanted-girl in her early 20s, stands in front of her friends, parents, and lecturers, in the college hall for finishing her speech. After passing 3,5 years of studying in this best college in her town, finally she's graduated as cumloude in art degree. Not only has a beautiful face, perfect body and sweet charm, she was born with smart brain.

 

"... So once again, thank you for all of you, thank you so much !" She finished her speech with teary eyes and a big smile.

 

 

All people clap their hands for her, and one by one give a congratulation words for her.

"Yayy Yoona ! I know you could do it ! Such a great speech !" said Yuri, Yoona's bestie, while hugs her after the graduation. "Thanks Yul !! Well, you know I can do that, right? I mean, I always success in speech ! And everything !" said Yoona proudly of herself. Yuri just rolls her eyes and laughs, "Right. Perfect Yoong." Yoona laughs on her words, "Haha stop it, I'm kidding."

They walk along the hallway and have girls chat.

"So, how's your relationship with that Taecyeon guy ?" asked Yuri. Taecyeon is Yoona's newest boyfriend now just since three days ago, after so many boyfriends before. With her beauty and all perfect stuffs, she can get many cool and handsome boys easily. But tobe honest, none of them whom Yoona really love. She doesn't care about love and never been in love before.

"Well, I think I will break up with him," answered Yoona with smiling face. "What ?? Come on Yoona, he's your 20th boyfriend ! Arent you tired of changing boyfriends many times ?!" Yuri said with shocked face. "Oh Yul, you know that noone can winning my heart, including him ! I just cant pretend to be her girlfriend anymore. Remember, I only accept them because of the pity. And....besides, I think he's not my 20th, he's my 21st," exclaimed Yoona. "Yaa !! Whatever, I think you must start your love life seriously from now, youcant play all time, right? You're adult now!" 

"You sound like my mom," Yoona mumbled. "Yah Im Yoona !" Yuri pulled Yoona's cheeks, mean she cannot debate with her anymore. Yoona giggles and find out she wins again. She always get what her want. Everything.

 

 

"GIRLS !!!!" Yuri stops to pull her bestie's cheeks when they hear a melodic voice come closer to them. "Aigooo, what are you doing with her cheeks, Yul ?” A red-haired girl asked while giggles. “Tiffany !” Both of Yoona and Yuri run to her and hug their bestie tightly. “Ya ya stop ! I can’t breath !” All of them laughs and continue walking.

 

“Ah Yoona, congratulation ! You’re graduated as cumloude, such a great thing !” Tiffany said and gives her eyesmile. Yoona nods and asks, “So you two, what about your future plan, I mean a job ?” “Hmm not yet, I’m still searching for a good one now,” said Yuri. “Yeah me too. We’re just graduated now, Yoona !” said Tiffany. Yoona giggles and nods. “Well I guess you already get a job, don’t you ?” asked Tiffany. “Right !! Oh guys, last week I met some people from Elle magz in fashion contest. They said I’m such a good designer and next.. they offered me a job to become their designer in the company !! Can you believe it ??! Ooohh I’m so happy !” Yoona jumps a little in happiness and shakes her besties’ shoulders. “Really ?? Oh my God, Yoona I’m happy for you ! It’s a big fashion company !” Yuri and Tiffany said and hug her again. “Yes yes thanks ! I’m so lucky !”

tumblr_m76u7uOJ531qbalato1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

“Oh wait. I forgot to tell you guys. Tomorrow night, Siwon will held a graduation party in his own pub ! And ofcourse you two are welcome to join us !! Besides, he makes it as our two years anniversary and to congratulate you, Yoona !” said Tiffany. “Ya ! I don’t hear that news yet, but yess ofcourse we’ll come, right Yoona ?!” Yuri said in happy tone. “Yes, sure !! I’d love to !” Yoona said, in her brain, she’s already thinking what dress she will wear and stuffs.

“Good !! Now let’s have shopping !” Yuri said. “Yeahhh come on guys, my dad bought me a new sport car. Let’s ride it !” said Yoona, she points at a new red luxury sport car which parked in front of them. “Yayyy !!”

 

**************

 

Donghae, a young man in his middle 20s, walks out from a company that he worked for a week. He was fired by his boss, and this is his 5th failure in job in this month. If some people might have their own fortune goddess, not with him. Seem the fortune goddess never be his side. Well, he has a good-looking face although it’s hidden behind his thick glasses. He has an average brain. But he never understand why no girl has fall for him. No one, for his entire life, yet.

tumblr_kykgfop0gj1qattdbo1_500.jpg

 

 

“Damn !! I can’t be fired again this week, or else.. I’ll dead in super hungry condition !” Donghae thought. He walks slowly to his apartment. While walking, a red luxury sport car passes the way beside him and splashes some dirty water to him. “OUH ! DON’T YOU HAVE EYES OR SOMETHING ! HELLOO SOMEONE IS WALKING HERE !” Donghae exclaimed in super angry toned. He throws a small stone to the car but failed. The rider who is Yoona while the passengers are Yuri and Tiffany, stop the car and slide down the car window. “Wait. Are you saying something or what ?” asked Yoona while takes her sunglasses off and smirks to the young man. And the rest girls just laughing at him. “WHAT !! YOU..” Donghae wanna continue his anger but the girls already slide up the windows and ride away. “HEY WAIT ! ARGHH. I hate rich people !!”

 

Still with wet clothes, Donghae walks into his apartment. Knock knock. “Damn. Who’s there ?” He asked while opens the door. There’s a woman who crosses her arms and looks at Donghae with an angry face. “Oops. Uh well, hello ma’am, err you need something ?” He asked when he realises that this woman that own his apartment. Well.. He rent it. “Stop acting fool. Where’s the rent money ?? You already unpaid it for the last three months !” the woman said. “Uhh well.. Umm I.. actually..” Donghae starts to mumble. “Speak clearly !” the woman commanded. “I was fired, some minutes ago.. And I don’t have much money now, ma’am.. Please.. oh wait. But I promise to find a new job soon and get money to pay for it ! Please, I promise !!” He begged. The woman rolls her eyes and just nods. “Fine. But I need the money tomorrow, mean you must pay me tomorrow. If you don’t.. you’re out from my apartment !!” the woman said and just leaves him.

 

Donghae sighs and sits on his sofa. “Oh great. Now I have to find new job soon ! Well, I’ll find some... in hours."

 

After that, he runs to bathroom to clean himself and decides to search for a new job.

 

some hours later....

 

 

Donghae walks out from a big company that don't wanna accept him as their employeer. It's the fifth times. "Crap. What should I do now ?" he sighs. "I wish I am a lucky person that can have everything that I want !!!"

 

the next day....

 

knock knock. "Oh my God !! It must be her !!! The old woman !! Damn !! I still haven't any job yet !!" Donghae whispered to himself. "LEE DONGHAE ! OPEN THE DOOR ! YOU MUST PAY, NOW !!!" the woman said in serious toned, behind the door. "Oh damn. Fine fine !" He opens the door and says, "Look ma'am. I'm Sorry I haven't.." "Don't talk anymore. Now you must get out from this apartment, NOW !!!" said the woman angrily. "Ouh !" Donghae sighs long and starts to pack his stuffs.

 

Donghae walks along the pavement with big bag in his back. He tries to call his friends whether they can help him, but none of them answers the call. "Arrghh why I'm so unlucky !!!"

When the night comes, he still sits on the park's bench. He doesn't know where he should go. And he's already hungry now. "I think I must eat something if I don't wanna die so fast," he said. So he takes his wallet out and looks for some money. "Ah at least I still have some wons.." When he takes the money out, a stranger comes to him and quickly takes his wallet away. The thief runs away so fast while Donghae still shocked. "WAIT !!! MY WALLET !! Someone help me to catch that guy !!" Donghae runs to the thief himself because there's noone since the park is so quiet. But the thief runs faster and Donghae lost him. He begins to say some bad words because of his missfortune.

 

Finally he gives up and starts to walk again until he sees a fruit shop, and there's so many fresh fruits which make him more hungry. He can't stand of his hunger anymore, so he sneaks out to take some apples. "Oh sweetie, come to daddy.." he whispers while puts some apples into his jacket. But suddenly he stops his action when the shop's owner says to him, "What are you doing ??!! Hey catch that guy ! He's a thief !!"

"What the ?!" Donghae quickly drops the apples and runs out from the shop. Behind him, there are so many people chase him. Without thinking, he enters a back door of the pub.....