Don't LEAVE ME!y

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

You're sitting in a chair, waiting for the lady, Mrs.Shin to say something. A mug of hot chocolate appeared in front of you.

"Thank you. What is it that you wanted to talk about, Mrs.Shin?" You asked with fake curiousity in your voice.

 

"...Erm, I'm not sure how to tell you this,~~~~. Let me just say it, this afternoon a couple came here. A rich couple." Mrs.Shin told you. 

*AND?!* You were getting annoyed. *IT'S 1 AM !! * 

" I'm sorry, Mrs.Shin but I don't understand.."

"They...were looking for a son to adopt. About Daehoon's age." 

*WHAT?!* "...." You didn't say anything and just stared at the foamy chocolate drink in front of you.

"They saw Daehoon studying alone at the library and decided to adopt him. I told them that he had a sister and needed to inform her about this. The woman said she wanted to you tomorrow. You don't have to attend school tomorrow."

 

*Adopt Daehoonie?* You felt a rush of mixed emotions. Gratitude and sadness. You were glad that Daehoon was getting adopted by a well-off family but...what about you? He was your only brother and family that you had.

"Araso, Mrs.Shin. But can you give me some time to tell this to Daehoon? " Mrs.Shin understood what you were feeling. Giving up family is like giving away a part of yourself.

"Sure. They will come at noon. Make yourself presentable and wear the clothes I bought for you last week. Don't worry, it's not final yet. They will need to pass the first two months after adopting Daehoon. If the board finds something suspicious or wrong with them family within the two months, Daehoon will be sent back here."

 

You felt relieved listening to the prosedure. "Ne, Mrs.Shin. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, ~~~"

 

THE NEXT MORNING,

"Daehoon-ah~~ . Wake up. " No response from him.

"Daehoon-ah. Wake uppppppp." You gripped and shook Daehoon gently. *He looks so innocent*

"...aaa.....Five more ......mii..nutes...zzzzz" Daehoon whined from under the blankets . 

"Daehoon! wake up!! There's no school today!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!" You cheered loudly. Daehoon sat right up . Fully awake after hearing your cheer.

 

"REALLY?!!! YYAAAYY!!!!!" Daehoon cheered while jumping on his bed. 

"I get to spend the day with Noona!!!!" You smiled sadly. *Let's make your last day here,special*

 

"Go wash up and wear your new clothes , araso? We have to meet some people at noon." You start making up his bed. Daehoon looked at you. 

"Araso. Noona, I forgot to tell you something." Daehoon said quietly. "What is it?"

"Yesterday, when I was studying, there was a couple staring at me. The woman smiled at me and asked for my name. They looked nice. Did you see them, noona?"

*he knew..* " Mrs,Shin told me about them. They must have liked watching my cute dongsaeng studying yesterday. NOW.GO.TAKE.A.SHOWER."

Daehoon scurried away to the bathroom. *sheesh, why is noona so moody today?*

 


 

A/N : Sorry for the crappy chapter. I...was..totally..BLANK on this chapter...I'll try to write better in the next chapter!! Dont leave me D: !