His name is....

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

Jinhae led the three of you to the rooftop. It was your usual hideout in school.

Juyeon leaned against the cold wall while Naeri and Jinhae sat at the benches near the door.

"So, spill it. What happened to your face?" Juyeon narrowed her eyes to your bruised cheek. You sighed and your necklace that was nestling on your neck.

* Here we go, again...* You told them everything that happened last. How you were attacked while on your way to the bus stop and how greasy the guy was when he closed your mouth with his hand.

"Ugh, that's SICK! So, how bad was he when you left him? " Jinhae smirked . Naeri just kept quiet and let you tell them the story. She felt that it wasn't her right to tell the story when you could them yourself.

"Quite bad, he's face was covered his own blood and I slammed my foot on his neck and kicked his head twice....But he was still breathing when I left him, He was just passed out not dead. " You told  them the same thing you told Naeri this morning. 

This time, Naeri looked at your way and asked,

"You mentioned earlier that you knew his name. So who is it ? And how..?" The three of them focused at you. Curious about the greasy guy you just told them.

" He had a cap on. After he out, I took a look at his face and checked his cap in case there was a name on it. There was. You wouldn't believe me if i told you this over the phone last night." You paused for dramatic tension to sink in. Their faces looked like they were trying to guess who the guy was. 

After a few seconds, they gave up. They couldn't guess anyone they knew that would attack a girl at night.

"It was Nam Boohyun" You smirked at the name. Jinhae's jaw dropped. Juyeon stopped tapping the wall with her fingers. 

"W-what? Are you sure?" Naeri gasped. She knew Boohyun was a tough guy and older brother of Woohyun, One of the Kingkas at the school.

"Yeah, I checked his face again after reading the name. I could see the resemblance under all that blood smeared on his face." You shrugged like it was nothing. Deep inside, you were quite worried on how Woohyun was going to react when he finds out who did that to his brother.

"Does Woohyun know? Does anyone else knows?" Jinhae wondered out loud to you. 

You shook your head. " No, I don't think he knows it was me. But listen, something else happened yesterday at home. "

Their heads snapped back to listen what else happened at home.

"What happened?" Juyeon asked. She knew well that your brothers knew about you joining Athena but they still took no notice of you .

"When I was getting the first aid kit and some ice from the kitchen, I heard someone gasped. At first I thought I was just hearing things but then....When I walked to my room not saying anything, I noticed Infinite had came over to the and 6 other boys were there. They were the new students, TeenTop. They stared at me while I walked back to my room. I guess, they were shocked or just curious to know what happened to me. " You told them how you came back home, feeling tired and when the boys gasped and stared at you pass by, them without saying anything not even a hello. 

The other Athena members look shocked. 

"Have you ever came back home looking like that?" Naeri asked,

You took a few seconds to remember how you would come home after fight. 

"No, I don't think so. I usually clean myself up in the garage before coming in to the house. But last night, I was just so tired and went into the house with my shirt splattered with Boohyun's blood and the bruise on my cheek must have been a shock to them." 

" That explains why they were shocked alright. Wait, TeenTop went to your house?" Juyeon looked confused. You forgot to tell them that L.Joe was your brothers' cousin. 

"Yeah, I guess L.Joe is staying with us , he must have invited them over since they just moved here." You didn't tell them  the part where  Ricky and Niel had smiled at you last night.

"Hmm...Did they talk to you? " Jinhae had caught them looking at you and L in class earlier.

"No..but the one called Changhyun and Daniel did smile at me when I went to wash the shirt I wore yesterday.  I think they're called Ricky and Niel . " You told them with a shrug. They must have felt awkward from your coldness yesterday.

"Ouuuuuu.... Was it the I-Want-to-Be-Your-friend smile or the Awkward-Nice-to-meet-you smile ? " Juyeon teased with her right eyebrow raised. Naeri and Jinhae shot her a WTF look.

You laughed at the silly question. 

"Hahaha xD , It was the Awkward-Nice-To-Meet-You smile. They looked so nervous I almost burst out laughing . " You laughed the others.

The bell rang. " Hey , let's go eat at Purple Beans after school. I don't feel like going home early." Naeri suggested since the four of you didn't eat during lunch just now.

"Sure! How bout you, ________?" Juyeon jumped up and down while Jinhae nudged you for an answer. Naeri was giving the puppy face look. You giggled.

"Aw, since my Jagiya is doing that cute face, Yeah! I want eat 2 Slices of cheesecakes ! "You giggled while hugging Naeri from behind.

The other students smiled at your childish actions. It wasn't annoying but was actually better, to see you act like a kid than  doing aegyo like some roadside .

+++++++++====+++++++++===++++=+++=++++++++++=============++++++==+=+=+=+=+==+

You entered the class and noticed that L wasn't in his seat. So were the rest of Infinite and TeenTop.

"Hmm. I wonder where they went. " Jinhae mumbled from behind you.

You shrugged and walked to your seat to get your  books ready for the next lesson. 

School finished without any interruptions. You and the Athena girls made your way to the streets to have lunch at Purple Beans Cafe.


A/N

Hey guys!! I wrote this in 1 hour and I have some bad news.....

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!! T^T and... I have to go on a semi-hiatus. My exams are coming up and I'm being restricted to only being able to use the internet once a week :'(....

I'll try my best to update the new chapters whenever possible . Don't leave me D: !!

Please leave your feedbacks and comments ^^ Each one is appreciated :)