It's Not That Easy

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

In class,1st period. 

You yawned several times on class until L shot you a glare.  *I am so S.L.E.E.P.Y*

"....sorry" You mumbled back an apology. You were so tired and sleepy from teaching L.Joe yesterday. Hoya and Dongwoo had ask you a few questions before giving up doing their homework and copied yours. You don't remember when you fell asleep but you sure won't forget how you woke up this morning .

 

Earlier this morning,

You stirred in your sleep, disturbed by the blast of your alarm clock. With your eyes still closed, you searched the alarm clock blindly with your left hand  You pressed the snooze button and laid back down in to the position before you were interrupted.

You turned to your right and hugged your pillow. Oddly, you felt the pillow move. You hugged the pillow a bit tighter. The pillow was warm and snoring. Your eyes flew open and you backed away from your 'pillow'

 

"WHAT THE K??!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Your high-pitched voice made the person beside you toss around in his sleep. You furiously pulled the blanket that was covering his face. 

*WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!* You angrily thought to yourself. Your jaw fell when you saw his face.

It was Hoya. Dongwoo and L.Joe sat up from the floor. And looked around confused, scratching their heads. Their ruffled hair made them looked like hobos. Hoya  was peacefully sleeping and turned to your side. His hands gripped your right arm. He pulled you towards him make you fall back beside him. He hugged you tightly again like he did last night. Now, you were pissed.

"RYU HOWON, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I RIP THEM OFF! " You yelled into his ears and pushed off the bed. He fell with thump. Hoya groaned from the pain and sat up on the floor.

You were glaring at him like you wanted to kill him. 

"YAH! What the hell was that for?!" An annoyed Hoya demanded and stood up. You noticed  that he was shirtless. Freaking shirtless. His abs for everyone to see. 

"Why and what the hell were you doing on my bed?! Get the hell away from me! " You yelled and picked up his shirt that was on the floor and chucked it at him.

"W-What happened? Why are you yelling?" Dongwoo asked dazedly, struggling to keep his eyes open. L.joe was staring at you and Hoya blankly.

You scowled at those two.

"Yoo, too! Get up and get out!!" You pulled them up from the floor and pushed them out the door. 

You turned to Hoya. He was still not wearing not wearing his damn shirt. Hoya looked at the messed up bed and back at the angry you who was standing at the door.

"Why were you on my bed?" You asked in quiet but firm tone. 

"I got sleepy ...and I can't sleep without hugging something.." Hoya grinned as e remembered hugging you the whole night. You saw his grin and widened your eyes.

"You hugged me from LAST NIGHT?!" You marched furiously at him, your fist balling up. 

"Yeah...I think so...You're so cute to hug!" Hoya pulled you into his arms and held you tight. You're eyes flashed red. You understood what was going on. They were trying to be nice to you and get close to you.

* Tsk, too late, bastards. You both are getting the taste of your own medicine now." You smirked. You froze yourself in Hoya's tight embrace.

He squeezed your slim but toned waist. He finally let go after a few moments. You took the opprtunity to slap him.

Swish. 

You slapped Hoya with your right palm. Hoya winced and rubbed his red cheek.

"W-What.." Hoya stuttered.

"Get out." You hissed. You pushed him out of your room and slammed the door shut. Hoya stood dumbfounded and went to his room to take a shower.

*It Was just hug..* He grumbled to himself as he the shower tap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"_______________. _____________!Miss __________! " A voice demanded . The voice was so annoying that you accidentally yelled back.

"WHAT?!" You yelled and looked up. *Oh, .* The voice turned out to be the discipline teacher who was also your History teacher.

He glared at you with an eyebrow raised. His lips in a tight line.

"I-I mean , yes , teacher? I'm sorry for being too rude earlier. " You quickly stood up and bowed at your teacher. 

"Hmm. .I was going to give you detention but since you were smart enough to apologize, I'll let you go this time." The teacher seemed satisfied  with your apology and went back to teaching what was on the board. 

You groaned and face-palmed. You were too tired and angry to focus in class. You peeked at your brothers. Dongwoo was biting his  pencil trying understand what the teacher was saying. Hoya was talking to Sunggyu who was beside him. He saw you looking at him and grinned at you. 

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes and looked back at the teacher in front. L noticed you not being able to focus and wrote you a note.

"Are you ok?" He quickly scribbled and pushed it to your table.

"No." You wrote back the obvious answer and ignored his next note. L's face fell when he saw you ignoring him.

"Yah, what wrong with ________?" Niel asked L.Joe frowning at the sight of you sleeping in class.

"She was teaching us last night." L.Joe responded back lazily.

"Eh?!" Niel tugged at L.Joe's sleeve, wanting to know more about last night.mL.Joe shrugged him off and went back to his work.

The bell rang. You quickly dashed to your locker to drink the coffee you bought earlier.

"Aahh.." You closed your eyes from the bitter sweet pleasure of the coffee in your mouth. You threw the can away and shut your locker.

Dongwoo and Hoya were  leaning against the other lockers on each of your side. 

"Do you want to go to Lotte world with us after school later?" Dongwoo asked happily. You looked at him in the eyes and said "No".

"well, Then do you  want to hang out with us at lunch ?" Hoya tried harder to make you spend time with them. 

You sighed.

"If you're trying to make it up to me for ignoring me ever since I was 14, you better do it right. You think you both can just waltz your way into my heart after what you did? No, you can't. I need a proper apology and you need to try harder. Until then, BACK OFF. Your presence annoys me. ". You told them off for thinking that they can just be nice to you now and you'll just forget everything that they did to you and forgive them. 

You went back to your class leaving the two boys speechless by your locker.


A/N

I colored the part where she woke up so that you know that it happened before she was in class.

Ohoho man, shes cold!! XD

this is just a chapter to show how she's not gonna forgive them easily. And how they annoy her. 

:P all feedbacks are appreciated :)