Unexpected - Part 1

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

Your Pov.

I entered the buzzing café,waving at Sungjong who was behind the counters, busy putting whipped cream on some yummy looking hot chocolate.

I sat in front of the private investigator I hired to look into Changjo’s past.

“Nice to see you again, Miss Park. Do you want anything to drink?” He pushed a blue-coloured folder towards me and leaned back with professional smile.

“Nice to see you too. I’m alright, thank you.” I smiled back and crossed my legs. I opened the folder and read the first page. It listed Changjo’s full name and current address- where I lived, well I guess, since we’re all living in the same house-.

“Thank you. Here’s the money I promised.” I handed him a brown envelope, inside was a wad of cash, a little help for my entire life savings. I got up and left the café, hugging the folder close to me.

-                                                                         

Changjo’s birth name was Choi Jonghyun. *Hmm, quite nice.*

Lived in Jeju-do until he turned 13. *Is that when he joined Teen Top?*

Parents : Kim Minyeong (Mother), Choi Junsu (Father)-  Deceased.

More of them were pictures of him with Teen Top, some were pictures of him in class, at the park and so on.

I closed the folder and massage my temples. This was getting nowhere. The pass 5 days, I’ve been reading the words over and over again, waiting for something to click. The only thing I could conclude was his parents are dead and he moved from Jeju-do at 13. Nothing weird, nothing- just nothing to lead the weird feeling I keep having everytime he looks at me with that serious face!

I have to admit, he’s kinda of good looking…Okay,fine. Very handsome. Just very weird and mysterious. He doesn’t talk much, cracks some jokes but usually says nothing, kinda reminds me of me when I’m with Athena.

“Argh, all this is giving me a headache.” My head felt like it was being hammered and squashed at the same time. I leaned back in the bus I was riding home from Juyeon’s house. After what felt like an eternity of pain, I reached the front door to my home. Fumbling with the keys, the pain went away, taking a deep breath I entered the kitchen for a glass of water.

My throat rejected the taste of water- it tasted metallic like iron-.Retching, clear water mixed with blood spluttered out. A sharp pain pierced my abdomen, I tried to let out a cry for help but the television noise was too loud for anyone to hear.

I slumped down to the floor, grabbing my tummy. Nausea washed over me, I cupped my mouth before I was sick all over the kitchen floor. Spots blurred my vision and the world went pitch-black.

-

“Changjo, go get some more sodas!” Chunji ordered, not taking his eyes off his game. He was winning, Ricky was losing, he couldn’t stop now.

Changjo sighed. This was so unfair. *Why can’t someone else take his orders?!* He gazed around the room, the others were split into Team Chunji and Team Ricky, both were yelling and cheering for their own team’s victory. Changjo rolled his eyes, it was just a damn video game after all.

He stomped downstairs with a huff, muttering curses under his breath. He spotted a blue folder on the floor near the kitchen. *eh? That looks like ~~~~’s bag.* He lifted the black slingbag next to the folder.  *Let’s see what’s in here…*

His eyes widened at the contents of the folder. It was some kind of report..about him. *Did she already find out?* He was about to bolt right back up when he heard a faint whisper.

H-help me…” It was coming from the kitchen. Slowly creeping to the kitchen, the smell of blood hit him. The smell he hated the most. Gagging, he went into the kitchen to find a small figure on the floor. Her hand covered , blood had seeped through the spaces between her fingers and onto the white-tiled kitchen floor.

Changjo froze. He shook her body, trying to wake her up. “~~~~! Wake up! ~~~~- ah, wake up!” the girl coughed, her eyes opened slightly but closed back as quickly as she opened them.

“Pplease..help..me” Another cough, more blood came out and she went still. “No,no,no! Stay with me,~~~~-ah.” Tears fell down his cheeks. He felt for a pulse at her neck, it was getting slower and slower.

“I only told you to get sodas. What are you-.” Chunji froze, then let out a high-pitched scream. The others came running down.

“What’s wrong??” L.Joe came to Chunji’s- who was shaking like a leaf- side. Chunji pointed at Changjo who was cradling ~~~~ in his arms. His shirt was stained with blood, the floor had blood and water, and the girl was unconscious. “She was already like this..” Changjo looked at his friend helplessly, not knowing what to do.

“Oh my god..” L.joe stumbled back, feeling sick himself. Niel pushed past the others and took ~~~~ in his arms, bridal-style. “We need to got her to the hospital.” He looked at Hoya and Dongwoo.  “I’m coming with her.” Changjo stood up with remorse in his eyes. Dongwoo gave him a funny look.

“Okay.I’ll drive.” Dongwoo shrugged, grabbed his keys and ran to his car. Niel quickly followed “Stay with me, ~~~~-ah. You’re going to be okay.” He kissed her forehead and hugged her close.



 

 

Hey guys!

Yeah, I know, I  shocked you guys with the girl and Niel being together thing rite? ;)

haha, This is the second update for today. I'm going to write long chapters now. I need to end this story before school starts *sighs* 

Anyways, who do you think should the girl chose?

i. Niel

ii. Dongwoo

iii. Surprise me!

Tell me which one you choose^^ ! 

Please comment after reading :)