It's on

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV.

“I forgot to give this to you earlier.” Niel fished the necklace out of his pocket and placed it in his girlfriend’s small hand. The girl’s eyes widen at the little pendant.

“My necklace!” She gasped, a bit disappointed with herself for forgetting something so valuable. “Want me to put it on for you?” The girl nodded and turned around. She felt the cool metal on her skin and gave her partner a dazzling smile and pulled his hand. “Come on, let’s go inside.”

 ___

“I’m gonna take a shower!” ~~~~ hollered as she passed by the den. “Can I join?” Niel hitched an eyebrow up and winked seductively. Laughter exploded from the den where CAP,Ricky,Chunji and Dongwoo were sprawled on the sofas while L.Joe,Changjo and Niel were on the floor.

“Sur- what?! Ha.Ha. Very funny.” She stuck her tongue at him and closed her bedroom door. Dongwoo who saw the two of them kissing before they entered the house, signaled to Niel to follow him.

He went to his room and waited for Niel follow. “Erm?” The tall lanky boy looked confused while standing by his door. “Come in,Niel-sshi.”

Niel entered, keeping his eyes locked on Dongwoo. Dongwoo had a weird expression on. Troubled, maybe?

 

Dongwoo shut the door and turned to face him. “Answer me truthfully. Are you …going out with ~~~~?”

Niel rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. “Yeah.”

Dongwoo’s eyes narrowed. “Why?”

“Huh? Because I like her..No, I love her.”

Dongwoo made a tsk sound. “Love? You’ve only known her for a few months!”

“Does it matter? We both feel the same.Why are you even asking me these questions?” Niel demanded. *I know she’s his sister but..this is too much!*

“Because someone else loves her too. Someone who knows her better than you.” Dongwoo said darkly. Niel was flabbergasted.

“Who?” He blurted. Dongwoo smirked. Then, a switch in Niel’s head flicked on. “You?” Dongwoo didn’t say anything but nodded.

Niel felt disgusted. “But she’s your sister!” He exclaimed and gave the other guy a sick look.

“Correction. Adopted sister. She was adopted. Which means we’re not blood related. Which also means I can be with her just like you.” Dongwoo smiled proudly.

Niel’s eyes hardened. “Then why aren’t you with her? Does she even know? Hah! You probably freaked her out if you told her.”

Dongwoo’s smile shifted into a grimace. “She does. She chose you. For now. But the game’s not over yet. I’m still gonna try to get her. May the best man win.” Now he was  smirking evilly.

“You make me sick. You’re sick.” Niel backed away and started for the door. “What’s wrong, pretty boy? Don’t be such a wuss.” Dongwoo taunted.

Niel froze, turning back to Dongwoo. He had only been with ~~~~ for a day and this happened.

“You know what? It’s on. May the best man win.”