A daughter?

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

*Ouu, a butterfly! So pretty...What the heck? * You almost burst out laughing from your own thought being distracted by a butterfly on the window pane of the private dining room in a restaurant nearby.

*AWKWAARDD~~~~~* Daehoon thought to himself. He smiled at the couple and  held your hand under the table.

You and Daehoon were seated opposite the posh couple. The couple looked humble and laid-back from their clothes. The man was wearing a Polo collared shirt and dark jeans and the lady wore a dress eventhough is was almost winter. They looked like good parents.

* I wonder if they have children*

 

The man opened his mouth to say something but the lady beat him to it. 

"So, are you Daehoon's older sister?" *What kind of question is that? OBVIOUSLY I AM" You mustered a smile from the smirk that was forming on your mischevious face.

"Yes, I am. I'm 4 years older than Daehoon. " You answered as polite possible. You wanted them to like Daehoon and adopt him. It will make his life better. * I'll still be able to visit him, I hope" you assured yourself.

"Oh,I see. We heard from Mrs.Shin that you're a straight-A student. . Do you want to be our daughter? We only have two sons and Daehoon and you would be a great a plus for our family, isn't it Yeobo?" The man finally spoke. His wife nodded and smiled at you. 

*W-what ..?* You weren't expecting this. "I'd love to be your daughter.." Your eyes glistened with happy tears.

 

The food came but no one mad a move to eat the delicious looking steaks on their plates. It was just too awkward.

"Daehoon-ah, did you hear that? ______ is coming with us!" the lady exclaimed excitedly.

"REALLY?? YAY! NOONA!!!" ( daehoon didnt know earlier cause he was daydreaming when you were conversing with the couple) Daehoon hugged you while yelling the words in your ear.

 

" OUCH! Lower down your voice. I'm right here" You scolded Daehoon. 

"Tee-hee :D" Daehoon grinned and focused on stuffing his mouth with the steak.

The couple laughed at both of you. *They are so cute* the man thought

*They'll be perfect. I hope the boys get along with them* the lady said to herself.

 

========================================================================================================================

"WHAT? A SISTER? OMMA!!! WAE?? " Hoya was upset when his mom called to tell him that Dongwoo and him are getting a new sister and brother.

"Omma, I can accept a brother but a sister?" Dongwoo asked calmly. If Hoya threw a tantrum, he would be calm and try to control the situation. The same would happen if it was Dongwoo who was upset.

Your 'new mom' felt a pang of guilt for not discussing this with them before.

"I'm sorry but they  were so cute! You both will just adore Daehoon. He's like a ball of cuteness and happiness.  And ________is very smart and mature.  Her hair! Aigooo ! it's so beatiful! " Your mum gushed at the two angry boys. She couldn't see their faces but she could sense that one of them was rolling his eyes. 

She was right .

Dongwoo rolled his eyes when he heard his mom's trying to 'convince" them that the his new siblings are going to be great.

"OOOOHhhhhh. So those...two have names....Hmmm I see.." Hoya sarcastically said to his mom.

Your new appa heard Hoya being rude to his mom. He snatched the phone from your mom.

"Ryu Howon, who do you think you are talking to like that? She's your MOM. The person that actually gave birth to you. Better watch your mouth, young man if you want to eat like a normal person." 

Colour drained from Hoya's face. Dongwoo snickered at him. 

"Same goes to you too, Dongwoo. I'm not joking here" Your dad said and hung up the call

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other. Both planning what to do when you and Daehoon meet for the first time.

"Beep"

The phone bleeped as a picture of Daehoon appeared on the screen. Your mom wanted to surprise them and did not send a picture of you.

"Hyung, I think this is suppose to be Daehoon." Hoya called to Dongwoo who was busy making ramen in the kitchen.

 

"Is he cute enough to be our brother? what about the sister?" Dongwoo yelled back without turning  . He needed full concentration to make the perfect ramen for his dinner. 

*PERFECT! 3:) * ( if you guys are wondering what smiley is that . It's a devil smiley and this is an angel smley O:) )

" HE'S CUTER THAN SUNGYEOL AND BETTER-LOOKING THAN MYUNGSOO!!" Hoya shouted in to Dongwoo's ear. 

XDD

"AAAAAHHHH!!! " Dongwoo screamed and turned to quickly and came  face-to-face with Hoya grinning.

"YAAHH!!! ERT!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! You've been hanging out with Woohyun too much and became a ert!!!" Dongwoo still screaming in his high-pitched voice 

xDD


 A/N :

Sorry for the random ending for this chapter.

Did you guys watch ranking king ep 10??? Dongwoo's scream was priceless!!! xDD

Please comment and subscribe :)) I felt lonely when I saw that the last comment was from myself D: