I'm only teaching L.Joe!

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

You were busy explaining to L.Joe how and what the Sun was made of.

" The sun gives out heat and light because of the fusion of helium and hydrogen that occurs in the core." L.joe furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head. He pushed his black framed glasses that was sliding down his nose back up. 

*It's like she's rapping all these facts..* L.Joe remarked at your rapid explanation about the topic he missed today. 

 

Bam!   

 

Dongwoo and Hoya burst in to your room wearing ridiculous pajamas. You and L.Joe jumped from their epic entrance.

"What the hell?! Ever heard of knocking?" You commented with annoyance. You gaped at their pajamas. 

*What the heck are they wearing...* You thought to yourself as you tried to digest what they were wearing. L.Joe snickered at Dongwoo's pajamas. 

"His pajamas look wrong.."  L.Joe whispered quietly to you. You chuckled and looked at Dongwoo's pajamas closely.

Dongwoo had a pair of sky blue pajamas on. The pajamas was printed with bananas and laughing smileys on them. He had a yellow banana-shaped bolster tucked under his right arm and his books in his left arm. You found the bananas and laughing smiles quite disturbing and looked at Hoya who was parked at the other side of the couch you were sitting on.

Hoya tossed his books to the floor. They landed beside L.Joe who was sitting cross-legged on the carpeted-floor beside your couch.  Hoya wore what a typical normal teenage boy would wear. Baggy pants and a loose singlet. His muscular arms were full of books and a pillow. 

"What do you want now?" You rolled your eyes and went back to finish your Science homework. You answered the last question and you were done. You tossed the book aside and tackled your History homework next. L.Joe turned back to his homework And frowned at the tricky question.

"Er,Well...ah..We want to study with both of you.." Dongwoo scratched his head trying to rack some excuses to give for barging into your room. He looked at Hoya helplessly. Hoya blinked at couple of times and fumbled with his book trying to find something.

"I'm only teaching L.Joe. And you can study with each other." 

You sighed. Before you could tell them to leave your room, Hoya shoved a book into your hands.

" I, er, dont understand this question. " He pointed to a question that had a diagram of two triangles combined. You gave Hoya a funny look. It was an easy question. 

"You just have to find the hypotenuse of triangle ABC. Then, you add the number with the line CD." Hoya's mouth formed a small 'O' after listening to your explanation. 

"Oh..I see.." 

"Why are you bringing your pillows here? I thought you wanted to STUDY not have a slumber party in my room." Your words oozed with sarcasm. Dongwoo was busy making himself comfortable on the floor  beside your study table. Hoya was laying down on the couch next to you with his head next to your elbow. You shifted away from his head. It still bugged you whenever they come close to you. 

 

"We always fall asleep whenever we do our homework. And.." Dongwoo tried to dish out more excuses but you cut him short,

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever. Only ask me things you don't understand. Understand?" You said irritated by their uninvited presence. Dongwoo and Hoya nodded and started doing their homework.

L.Joe poked your leg and asked you another question. He was still doing his Science.

" I don't understand..." He whined . You groaned. * I'll end up doing HIS homework at this rate.*

"Dude, you're asking me every freaking question from the book. Here, take this. " You gave him your science homework and he thanked you with a smile. 

"Gomawo, _________-shii." You responded with a hmph. 

 

15 minutes later, you finished your last question in Maths book. And you were done. L.joe fell asleep beside Dongwoo who was actually reading a textbook.

You got up from the couch and went to snuggle under the covers of your blanket on your bed. You took a book from your bedside and started to read.

Hoya yawned. His eyelids were slowly closing with every sentence he read. You heard some soft snoring from Dongwoo and L.Joe.

*What the...They're seriously sleeping here?! Who do they....Zzz.Zzz* You didn't manage to finish your sentence and dozed off. You fell into a deep sleep and didn't notice when someone climbed onto the bed. The person hugged you from the back the whole night.


 

A/N

Yeah, I know  pretty boring chapter,  

But...

Ouuu!! I wonder who that 'Person' was..^0^

We'll find out in the next chapter :D I promise to nake it an interesting chapter :)

I'm updating that tomorrow so, read it when I do ok? :D

 

I hope you can give me your feedback about this chapter :)

 

Anyway...Here's L.Joe. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can someone look so HOT in spectacles ?? >.<