Athena "

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

Since that day, you never shed a single tear. Not even when a Queenka wanabe at high school slapped you on the third week of high school.

You were walking towards your locker when someone crashed in to you.

"YAH! ARE YOU BLIND?" The girl yelled. You held your hand out to help the girl stand up. The girl stood up without taking your hand.

"YOU, MUTE? Apologise, NOW!" The girl screamed in your face. You kept your cool and resisted from punching her in the face. Instead you verbally hit her .

 

"Oh,Sunhee. Wasn't it, you , the one that crashed INTO ME?  You should get an eye job. Those two squinty holes that you call your eyes are too small for you. Oh and a job too. Those look like peas on a board." You smirked at Sunhee. You didn't notice you were being watched by Naeri,Jinhae and Juyeon. The REAL Queenkas of Woolim Academy. They saw the crash and wanted to see how you would react to that snobby .

They burst out laughing when they heard what you said. 

"What the ! You, !" Sunhee slapped you.

*That's it. YOU'RE DEAD NOW.*

You pushed Sunhee so that she stumbled backwards . When she stumbled, you slapped her back . Harder than she did. Sunhee fell on to the ground with a satisfying crash. You grabbed her by the collar.

"Trying doing that again and I'll have you crawling to the hospital" You whispered in her ear. You smiled at her while patting her hair. 

"Watch out." And you turned towards your locker. Naeri and Juyeon were stunned by what you just did. They assumed that you were gonna run to the toilets and cry. Jinhae went up to you and introduced herself.

" Hello! I'm Jinhae . I think we're in the same class . What's your name?" She friendly asked. 

"Er. Hi! I'm ________. Yeah, we are in the same class. I sit next to a guy called, L." You answered . You were back to your normal-self. Yep, that's the teenage you. The hatred you kept all those years made you violent whenever something angers you. Just like your biological dad . Genetics, huh?

"Wanna go to class with me? I noticed your always alone. You hang with me,Naeri and Juyeon! :D" The straight-haired Queenka exclaimed.

"But...you'rethe Queenkas of this school." You were suspicious of her sudden invitation. You knew they weren't the typical y Queenkas but were BAD- ones. Ones that could beat someone to pulp. Ones that were described as the girl. ver. of Infinite, the gangster kingka gang.

Naeri and Juyeon caught with both of you and introduced themselves.

"I know who all are. But why do want a friend like me?" You raised an eyebrow while looking at the three of them.

"Because You just stood up to Sunhee! We've never seen a girl even dared to hit Sunhee and grab her the collar." Juyeon replied sounding proud of you.

"Like,YEAH! That was awesome! And since you know bout us. We were watching you. We heard rumors about you. So just hang out with us ok?" Naeri jokingly punched your arm when she said it.

"OK.Lets get to class. See you at lunch?" You asked the girls.

"Yes! We'll be such great friends!" Jinhae cheered.

By the time lunch ended, the whole school went berserked after Naeri declared that you were their last installment in the gang.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"YAH!!!! PARK _______!!! YA DEAF?!" Naeri screamed into your ear. Almost knocking the daylights out of you.

"ARGH WHAT THE HELL?!" You shouted back. Shocked from the sudden screaming of Naeri .

"We were discussing about what to call ourselves since there's a new gang in town, TeenTOP. And you...were busy staring at the flowers." Juyeon said.

"Oh. My bad. Sorry, guys." You apologised to them . Jinhae took a good look of your face and glared.

"You were thinking about him, weren't you? " Jinhae demanded. They knew about your past when you told them at Juyeon's house when they asked why You were so quiet and alone before meeting them. The person responsible of the shooting was never caught. The shooting was suppose to be a distraction to the police that was chasing him. Wretched bastard. 

"Yeah...Anyways about this TeenTOp is it true that they're coming here transfering here tomorrow?" You changed the topic while unwrapping your sandwich.

"Think so. Just have to wait and see." Naeri lazily replied. She was sipping her green tea while playing with her teddy bear keychain.

"I'VE GOT IT!!!" Juyeon suddenly screamed. 

"Got WHAT?" An annoyed Jinhae asked. "Our name , you knucklehead" 

Jinhae rolled her eyes. 

"What about Athena? the other are already calling us that and....athena means goddess of  war. I mean we all love to fight, right?" Juyeon said with a silly grin on her face.

"I like it." Naeri exclamed. " I like it ,too " you answered. 

"Jinhae? what bout you? " 

"It sounds....PERFECT!!!!" Jinhae laughed at her own weird joke.

Juyeon gave her a WTF look. "So, its official!! WE'RE ATHENA , PEOPLE!!!" Juyeon yelled at the top her lungs.

"WTF, that wasn't necessary..." You remarked.

The bell rang and the students rushed to get to their classes.

By the end of the day, The whole school knew Athena, Gangster Queenkas of Woolim High.


A/N 

I was writing at 4am so ...its kinda simple guys :)

NEXT CHAPTER >> ITS TEEN TOP , BABY!!!! ^^ *coughs* sorry :D