I'm Sorry

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

When you came home, your mom hugged you for a long time. You sobbed again in her arms. Your mom kept your hair and kissing your forehead.

"It's gonna be okay,honey. It's not your fault." Your mom tried to comfort you.

But hearing her say that just made you cried harder. "I-I shhoulldd...h-haavve held him t-tighter.." You moaned in her arms. 

Soon, you stopped crying and felt sleepy. Your dad lifted you and carried you to your room. He placed you on the bed gently. Your mom and him felt so sorry for you. It must have been hard for you to see him die right in front of your eyes...

 

=========================================================================================================================

The next morning when your alarm went off , You woke up and stretched yourself. Your mom came in to wake you but saw that you were already awake.

"Come have breakfast. We're going to the police station and hospital again." Your mom looked at your face to see if you were going to cry again but you just nodded and went to the bathroom to wash up. "Ne, Omma " You whispered back. You still felt sore from all the things you went through yesterday. 

After you arrived at the police station, You saw your dad heading towards you and hugged you tightly. The police officer asked you why you were there and where you were heading. After a few more questions , your dad took you to the hospital to see if you were injured. 

They took your school bags even your uniform you had to wear the spare clothes your dad had brought along. While the doctor was talking to your dad , you heard your dad asked the doctor if you could see Daehoon's body.

"Doctor, can I bring _______to see her brother?"

"I'm sorry Mr.Ryu but his body is being examine now to see if we could gather up some evidence to led us to the culprit. You should come back tomorrow to collect his belongings. "

"...Thank you , doctor"

`````````````````````````````````

You tried to avoid looking in the mirror. As long as you didn't see yourself , you could hold the tears back. *I'm so so sorry Daehoon-ah* 

You heard some voices outside in the living room *Hoya and Dongwoo must have come back from their friend's house*

You went outside to join them and have your breakfast. Hoya and Dongwoo just nodded in your direction. You nodded back and went to sit at the table.

You ate a few spoonfuls and went back to your room to get ready. You didn't say a word during the ride to the hospital. It was as if you became mute. You just responded by nodding and moving your head if you disagreed.

The doctor and the nurse that attended you yesterday came to bring you to see your brother's body.

You entered first as only the biological family member had the priority to see the victim first.

 

The nurse led you to Daehoon's cubicle in the morgue. It was cold so that the body wouldn't rot. Tears started to wet your eyes as you saw Daehoon being covered from head to toe by a white sheet.

You pulled the sheet from his cold face. He looked so peaceful  like he was having a sweet dream instead of being dead because of a damn bullet.

By now you were crying while hugging his lifeless body.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't  be a better sister and protect you. I'm sorry , Daehoon-ah. Please wake up..." You sobbed into his ears hoping that he would wake up.

"I'll never forget you, my brother. I'll make sure the person who did this to you will feel the same. You'll always be my brother and stay in my heart. Wait for me, Daehoon-ah. I'm coming." You continued whispering into Daehoon's ears . Sadness going away, but being replaced by hate and anger. 

After looking at Daehoon's face for the last time, you walked back outside to see your family members talking to the doctor from yesterday.

"Ah, ________-shi . I think you should keep this. Daehoon was wearing this yesterday. " The doctor handed you the necklace you bounght for Daehoon yesterday. It was in a paper bag . You placed the paper bag in your sling bag.

"Doctor, I have a question. Would you mind telling why I didn't die from that bullet that hit me?" You asked the doctor offguarded. He didn't expect you to ask such a precise question. He smiled and said

" It was a miracle. You were shot from the back so, the bullet shot through your back pack first. We found the bullet between the some of your textbooks. It seems that you brought thick books yesterday and that saved you." The doctor explained slowly to you. 

"So, you're saying that Daehoon COULD have been saved if he had thicker books in his bag and the bullet got stuck between  one of them?" Now, you were pissed.  A MIRACLE?! Miracle my foot , is more like it. 

".....Yes..Um. Well Mr.Ryu , you can now bring the body back home now but you can have the hospital take care of it right away. I need to talk to you about something. You too, Mrs'Ryu. Please come into my office. " The doctor quickly changed the topic before you could attack him with more questions.

You pressed yourn ears against the door to hear what they were saying. You could only make out a few .

" ......a funeral. Give respects...."

".....it's too cruel to incinerate him after what he's been through...."

 

"......I think you both should watch ________ for a while. I'm not sure if ________ is emotionally stable to go through the funeral. I suggest to not let _________ take part in the funeral ceremony if she isn't stable enough ....."

*WHAT THE HELL?!!" You were furious when you finally understood that if you didn't get yourself together, you weren't be able to attend YOUR OWN BROTHER'S FUNERAL. 

You looked at Dongwoo and Hoya who were talking by the snack machine . *They don't even care even if they had lived with him for a year already..* 

They noticed you staring at them and looked at you with pity. 

*THAT IS IT! * You blocked out all the sadness you were dealing with  and shot them back a blank face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N

OKAY, this the last chapter about your past.

No more Daehoon :(

BUT!!!! TEEN TOP WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE SOON ^^ SO WILL THE OTHER INFINITE MEMBERS!! :DD *coughs* :-)