Unexpected - Part 2

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

Three guys were nervously waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them you were stable and everything was alright. Each of them were praying that you were gonna be okay. Dongwoo was quietly talking with someone on the phone with his eyebrows furrowed, his ears were red from holding back tears. Niel was staring at his scurffy black Converse sneakers with a solemn expression. Changjo was leaning against a wall,he looked tired and weak, probably too shocked to fathom what had quickly happened.

“No,the doctor hasn’t come out yet.” Letting out a sigh, Dongwoo turned to glance back at the shut doors.

“L.Joe and C.A.P are cleaning the...kitchen. Ricky and Chunji are on their way to the hospital.” Hoya peeked at the kitchen,seeing the sight of the stained floors made him a bit quensy in the stomach. “Can you tell Appa?” Dongwoo whispered. Hoya’s heart fell, their dad would come rushing whenever they fell sick. Even it was just a slight fever. After their mother died, you would always  treat them without telling Appa if it was minor like a fever or flu. But they never thanked or acknowledge you. The worst part, you never really said anything about it to them. “Hoya?Please?” Startled,Hoya almost dropped the phone he was gripping.

“Yeah,sure. I’ll call him now. Bye.” Dongwoo mumbled thanks and ended the call. “Hey,dude, we’re done. You come in now. Spanking clean.” L.joe called out loudly with a hint of sarcasm.

“Very funny. Any idea what made her sick like that?” Carefully making his way to the spot where  you fainted.

“I dunno. It was just water and blood. No gross vomit.” C.A.P shrugged when Hoya made a face. L.joe opened the refrigerator, taking the bottle of water with your name on it. Each person had their own bottle to store water, for hygienic reasons. Their mother was a bit sensitive with sharing water. A bulb flickered in Hoya’s mind. “You said it was just water and blood, right? Maybe there was something in the water…” L.joe took off the lid and peered at the water. It was clear, clear and clean just as any plain water would look like.

          The house grew awfully quiet with the three guys standing quietly in the kitchen, staring at the chilled liquid. A twig broke outside the house, C.A.P swiveled round fast enough to catch a dark figure  darting towards the streets, ducking behind a few cars parked at the side.

-

 

“Is she okay?Is she going to be okay,sir?” Niel jumped to his feet, almost tripping on his own feet.

“We’re doing our best to recover her. She lost a lot of blood and the blood is being delayed by the traffic. Are any of you here a blood type B?” The doctor looked at the three handsome boys. Two look dumbfound, one looked a bit taken aback.

*What the hell...I’m an A..Woohyun and Sungyeol are the only ones I know that are B.* Dongwoo fumed,trying to call up Sungyeol.

*C.A.P hyung’s and L are O's..They can donate right?* Changjo wanted to ask but Niel had already beat him to it.

“What about an O? B’s can accept O’s too, right?” Niel questioned.The doctor shook his head. “Her body’s very weak. It’s best that we used the exact same type as her.”

I’m a B type. Will mine be enough?” An unexpected yet desperate voice piped up. The doctor nodded and gestured him to follow. After a few quick procedure’s, the donor could see his bright red blood filling up the blood bag. 

*I hope we can be closer, you . I really hope we can.


 

Hi guys^^

Did you expect that?! 

LOL. Who do you think was the 'donor'? 

Hint - TEENFINITE fans must know this rite? There's a reason why I blod the lines :->

Comment,neh? im so shamefull!! haha

Saranghae! :D