Revelation

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

"HE'S AWAKE! Boohyun's awake and he remembers everything! This is great, ~~~~-ah!" Ryumi excitedly exclaimed through the phone. Somehow, this was very grave news to you. No one had tried to explained to Woohyun what really happened. Your eyes darted back and forth looking for Woohyun but you didn't see him anywhere.

 

"Is Woohyun there?" The caller didn't reply. The other line went quiet. You repeated your question. You heard some muffled sounds in reply. 

"Ryumi unnie, is Woohyun there? He's not here." You checked if the call had ended, it hadn't. Ryumi's voice was through the line again.

" He's not here either. But you need to come quickly. Boohyun wants to see you and Their parents are overseas right now. they're flying back the day after tomorrow. I have to go, the doctor's here." There was a beeping sound when Ryumi ended the call. You quickly searched for the other infinite members. They were everywhere. Sunggyu was talking on the phone with Dongwoo listening beside him. Myungso was pulling Sungjong away from a group of girls and taking Sungyeol by the collar. One look from him and you knew that he knows that Woohyun was on his way to the hospital.

 

You looked behind and saw that Teen Top was still  at their table, chatting away like the other students. Oddly, you met eyes with Changjo who was looking at you with a weird expression. You saw Hoya darting towards their table with a panic look, apparently telling them what was going on. 

 

You went to the girls to tell them what was going on. Jinhae looked worried when you came over. "~~~~-ah, are you kay? You look pale." You shook your head.

"No,I'm not okay. Boohyun's awake and Woohyun's on his way to the hospital. I have to go. Are you coming with me?" You blurted out the words as you took your purse from the table. They quickly got up and nodded their heads. 

"We're coming but I'm taking my car so, you can go first." Juyeon quickly got her bag from her seat and fished out her car keys. You signaled an 'Ok' sign and ran towards the empty hallway, right pass Teen Top's table. 

----

You parked your motorbike at the hospital's parking lot and ran into the hospital. You visited Boohyun before and went straight to his ward that was separated from the other patients. You gripped the doorknob and leaned against the door to catch your breath. You had dangerously rode your bike to the hospital. It was a good thing they weren't any police or heavy traffic. 

 

You knocked on the door softly and slowly entered the room. *Damn, I'm too late.* Woohyun was already there. He was sitting beside Boohyun, holding his hand tightly. Ryumi was standing beside you, holding on to your right arm. Boohyun smiled brightly at you. You felt sad for some reason.

"~~~~-ah, you're here. " Boohyun said softly.

You gave him a faint smile and bowed . Woohyun was looking straight at the window across the room. His jaw clenched tightly. "He wants to knownyour side of the story." Ryumi whispered quietly. You nodded and looked back at Woohyun. He finally turned to look at you.

 

"Did..you do this to him?" Woohyun spoke in a very low intimidating voice. You gulped, fear filled your veins. He was still glaring at you. 

"Y-yes." You stuttered. *Get a grip,~~~~. He's still alive and well.*

"Why?" Boohyun tugged his hand, wanting him to stop. "I want to know why you did this to him!" Woohyun was suddenly in front of you. He gripped you by the collar and harshly shook it. You looked him in the eyes. You must have looked horrible because he loosen his grip a little but didn't let go. Ryumi held his shoulders and tried to pull him away from you. 

"I didn't know! I thought I was getting attacked. I only knew after that." You tried to defend youself and pried his hand of you. 

"W-wait, you knew? When? And you didn't tell me?!" He screamed in your face. You kept a straight face and went on talking.

"I found out before I left him in the alleyway. A few days later, Ryumi came to see me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't know how to explain it." At the last word, your girlfriends came in with the other guys. Dongwoo pulled you away from Woohyun as Sunggyu held Woohyun back. 

Ryumi took the chance to explain everything, from the fight she had with Boohyun till the part where she met with you at the cafe. Woohyun's eyes watered when he glanced at his older brother who was smiling gratefully at you. 

"Thank you, ~~~~-ah. Thank you for saving my life." Ryumi went to his side and kiss him on the cheek. "Now, I know how much everyone cared for me." 

Everyone turned to look at you. You looked at Boohyun then back at Woohyun. You pushed pass Dongwoo who protested. "It's okay."

"I'm truthfully sorry for causing you all this pain..." You were cut off by Woohyun who suddenly held out his hand.

"It's alright..I understand everything now. Boohyun's alive and that matters the most to me." Woohyun shocked everyone by giving you a hug. Your eyes widened in suprise. 

"I want to spend some time with my brother. Please leave us." Everyone shook hands and wished Boohyun to get better soon, and later left. You walked out of the room and tripped on your own feet. Changjo was quick enough to catch you from falling. 

"Are you okay?" He examined your face. You were still pale and was shivering. You nodded. " I'm fine. I need to go somewhere. I'll be back before 6." You stood up and reassured the others by giving them a smile. Naeri offered to accompany you but you declined. "I need to be alone." The rest nodded. You walked away without looking back. There was something you needed to do. 

 

"Do you think she'll be alright?" Sungjong asked worriedly. "We're follow her from behind. Just to make sure she's alright." Naeri said, giving the rest a smile. 

"Can we  follow?" Changjo and Niel asked hopefully. Juyeon gave them a strange look. "Okay.." The rest of the guys went back to your house. Athena and the two boys followed you from behind without you knowing.

---

15 minutes later, you arrived at the place. You brought flowers and the bubble milk tea you bought on your way. You secured your motorbike and started to walk towards the special place, you always visited whenever you were sad.

 


 

A/N 

:) HEY GUYS!! 

Can you guess where she went?? Tell me your thoughts :DD

And why does Changjo and Niel wanted to follow you?? :0 

Don't worry everything will be revealed in the next chapter :D

Please leave your comments and thoughts about this chapter :))

and a treat for you guys ;)