In Appa's Room

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

You swung the door open and held the sword in front of you. You entered the room cautiously, Naeri followed you from the back with the bat held protectively.

Suddenly, a golf club appeared out of nowhere. It swung towards your head but you were quick enough to dodge it. You turned to wear it came from and swung your sword at the person holding the club. He was wearing a mask. You could only see his eyes. You raised your sword to slash him. The guy dropped his club and held his hands put defensively.

You narrowed your eyes. *Why did he let go of his club?*

You were about to slash him when another pair of hands  grabbed the sword out of your hands. You gasped and your eyes widened. You heard Naeri shouting and quickly spun around. The guy with the mask stepped behind you and  held you back. You froze. You saw L.Joe standing behind Naeri holding the bat in his hand.

Hoya appeared in front of you with the sword in his hand. The guy who was holding you took off his mask. It was Dongwoo. You sighed in relief and hugged him. *They were safe*  Dongwoo was so shocked by your unexpected respond  that he let go of you and Naeri came over to hug you who was about to fall.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU RESPOND WHEN I CALLED YOU?!!" You shouted at your brothers and L.Joe.  

"Why did YOU have a SWORD in YOUR HANDS?!" Hoya yelled back at you, angrily. 

  "We thought something happened to you,guys. ________ was worried that a bad guy  might be up here after we heard a crash. That's why she grabbed the sword."  Naeri explained and tried to calm you down. You were so angry that you felt a bit dizzy.

 

"You were worried about us? " Hoya's tone softened when he heard her explanation. You didn't reply and walked to your father's old desk.  Naeri rolled her eyes. "Of course, she was worried you,idiot . The house was empty and there was loud music coming from L,Joe's room."

She pointed at L.Joe accusingly. L.Joe looked at you with a pained expression.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to turn it off before we came up here." L.Joe apologized at you and Naeri for making both of you worried.

  "What were you doing up here,anyway and why is Dongwoo wearing a mask?" You demanded in a serious tone. You were pissed beyond belief but also glad that nothing happened to them.  

"We wanted to show L.Joe the library and our old family pictures. The ones with Daehoon in it. And Dongwoo has a flu since the rooms were dusty, he wore a mask." Hoya answered you looking at your face hard to see if you would show any concern like you did when you first came in to the room.

"Oh." You kept a stone face and opened the drawers of your dad's desk. There were just papers. You looked around the room. There were pictures of your mom that he didn't bring with him when he left. *It must have been too painful for him* You felt sorry for your dad for losing his wife so soon.

"We're very sorry. You must have been worried." Dongwoo finally spoke and went to hug you again. You stood up before he could wrap his arms around you. 

L.Joe and Naeri saw that you were fine. They inroduced each other and started talking. Hoya brought them a couple of photoalbums. You walked over to a book shelf. You saw something behind the books. Dongwoo stood frozen watching you the books on th bookshelf. 

*She really did..no DOES care about us..* Dongwoo sadly thought to himself, thinking about how you almost slashed him with the sword. *She must have thought I was the bad guy.* Dongwoo realized how much you care about them even if you don't usually show any emotion towards them. 

 

You reached behind the books and felt something cool to touch. *Metal* You quickly got rid of the books covering the metal thing. You realized it was a safety box. You tried to opened it but it was locked with some kind of code. 

*Hmm..22-11* The safety bow bleeped an annoying buzzing sound. *wrong code* You tried again with Hoya's birthday this time. It buzzed wrong again. You were only left with one chance before the safety box locks itself forever.

*Could it be...Let's try" You tried your mother's birthday. The box bleeped right. The door opened.

You reached to grab what was inside. I t was a medium-sized case. *Oh, quite heavy.* You wanted to opened it. You looked around to see if anyone was watching. Dongwoo had gone to join the others that had retreatd to the library. It was only you in the room. 

*Good.*

You reached for the lock, hoping that it wasn't stuck. It wasn't. Your eyes widened when you saw what was inside. 

There were 2 sleek guns resting on the cushion in the brief case. You opened the guns to see if it was loaded. They were.

*6 bullets in each gun.* You counted all of them. You put the guns back in carefully and went to check if there was more in the safety box. There was a smaller case in there. You opened it and saw that it was full of bullets ready to be loaded into the gun. You smirked.

*This could come in handy.* You closed the two cases carefully. You snucked them to your room but took one gun out. You wanted to see if it was still ok. You opened your window and aimed at a big rock in the garden . You tried to remeber the lessons you went to last year.

*Deep breath, focus...Pull.* You pulled the trigger. The gun made a loud sound. You were used to it so you didn't mind. You heard people running down the stairs. You quickly tuck the gun between your jeans and your back like the always do in dramas. You pulled your window shut.

Your brothers,L.Joe and Naeri burst in. *Good thing I hid the cases earlier.* You sighed in relief.

"What happened?" Dongwoo worriedly asked. You put on a clueless face.

"Happened what?" You asked back. The four frowned at you.

"You didn't hear?" Naeri asked suspiciously. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Hear what? I just came out of the toilet. I can't hear anyting over the flush." You raised an eyebrow, trying look confused.

"...Nothing.." Naeri faltered and looked around your room. 

"Are you okay? " L.Joe asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are the guys coming later?" You asked back in your normal tone. Naeri was sitting on your bed. You held your breath. The cases were right under your bed.

The door bell rang.

"That's them." And everyone left the room except you. You changed your clothes and went to join them a few minutes later.


A/N 

WOOHOO!!! seems like someone has a new toy.. :P

I'll be going into a semi-hiatus starting next week. D:

Leave your commentsfor me to read :D

I LOVE YOU,GUYS <3 :DD *blows kisses* hehehe xD