Want one?

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

*I'm SOOOO SOOO HUNGRYYY!!* You whined mentally. Your English teacher was writing down the topic of the essay the students were suppose to hand in before bell rings for recess. You eyed the paper bagged breakfast you brought to school.

You had eaten an apple before class started but.....IT WASN'T ENOUGH!!!! *What kind of HUMAN BEING CAN SURVIVE ON JUST A TINY APPLE FOR TWO HOURS TILL LUNCH???!!!!* The screaming in your head got louder. You slowly reached under your table for food. You felt rough paper under your delicate fingertips. 

*Yeah!* You grinned as you tried to unfold the brown bag as quietly as possible. Much to your disappointment, you failed to open the package quietly.

-Rustle-Rustle~~~ 

*What the..* L turned to his left just in time to see you stuff your mouth with a chunk of muffin. L shook his head in. Amused by your risky chow down activity.

You noticed L smirking after turning back to his essay. His page was still blank. Just the title at the top. 

'A Snowflake's Cries' * WTF?! Is he GAY OR SOMETHING?! * You stopped yourself from bursting out laughing with your mouth was still full of the  doughy muffin bits. That would be quite disgusting. Not to mention, down right embarrassing.

You looked back at what your teacher wrote. A novella? She wants 16 Year olds to write a novella in an hour?!?!?. You cussed under your breath loud enough for L to hear.

"What the is WRONG with that ?! We're only 16! hmm..." You had an idea. 

*We'll see what you'll think of my novella.* You quickly scribbled  a title on to your own book. 

'My Previous Life as A Goat' You giggled uncontrollably at your you silly title. L gave up on trying to write his novella. He was rubbish at English. In the previous exam, he barely passed with a big fat C- . He sighed and peeked at your book.

You were biting you lip as you  focused on writing the  first paragraph of your ridiculous story. L  looked at your hand that was writing down sentences like crazy and looked at your determined face. 

* I wish I could ask personally asked you what happened last night....* L sighed and looked back his empty page.

He was about  to tear a piece of paper from his book to write you a note when a muffin appeared in front of him. 

"Want one? You look stressed out." You offered L your other muffin. It wasn't the first time you ate in class and offered him somof your snacks. of course, L didn't bother to accept or even decline your previous offers. He would just ignore you like no one had spoken to him. 

You got the message the second time you offered him a few months ago but decided to bug him with the offerings. This time L look so stressed out that you couldn't help but bug him with your muffin. Then he did the unexpected. He took the muffin out of your palm and took a bite.

"Mm..Yummy. Thanks" L thanked you for the muffin with a smile. Your jaw dropped when he smiled at you. Not only because he NEVER smiled at you, but because he had chocolate stains on his front teeth. 

"Pfffhahahahahaha xD" You laughed with your shoulders shaking. L looked confused by your sudden laughing.

You handed him a tissue and pointed at his mouth . He dabbed his teeth with the tissue and looked at it. L turned bright red when he heard the other students giggled at him. He threw the tissue away and went back  to writing his essay. Ferociously scribbling the words onto his book.

You recovered from the L's-teeth-covered-with-chocolate shock and went back to your Goat story. You were in the middle of your second paragraph writing about how the goat survived from the fire in the farm and got seperated from its family of goats when a note made its way to your right elbow.

"Uh, are you ok?" You recognised the hand writting and wrote back.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I?" You asked back wondering why would L asked such a random question. You took another bite from your muffin while covering your face with a textbook. Jinhae turned around and saw you ducking under your book looking like a hobo trying to steal food from another hobo. She smirked and tapped Juyeon on the shoulder  who was beside her to look at you too. You gave them a small wave before shoving the rest of the muffin into your small mouth, resulting in you looking like the puffy fish from Spongebob Squrepants. 

"..Your right cheek is purple" A note interuptered your thoughts about the fish from Spongebob and wondering how Crabby-patties actually tastes like.

Ugh. What a way to spoil the mood. "Is it that obvious?" You tried distract L from asking about what happened last night. *He already has   enough info from eavesdropping on me just now.* You rolled your eyes at the thought of L being too nosy.

"Not really. But you looked pissed last night. Why?" L unashamnedly wrote back. Sungyeol and Sungjong gave him stares daring him to ask you what happened.

You were stunned by his question. You haven't even told the girls yet! Luckily, you didn't need to write back a reply. The bell rang and your english Teacher walked out of the class, forgetting that she needed to collect her students' essays.

You quickly got out of your seat. Before L could protest, you grabbed Naeri and didn't let go of her until Jinhae and Juyeon came to join you. The four of you walked out of the class straight to your secret hideout. The rooftop.

The Infinite boys were bumping fists with TeenTop. Sungyeol,Sungjong and L looked at your way but you quickly turned to talk to Naeri. You noticed that Woohyun was quiet today. He was just standing at the back not listening to what Sunggyu was saying.You smirked.

Someone must have told him what happened to his greasy brother.

On your way to the rooftop, You passed a few senior girls. One in particular stared at you. Her eyes searched for your name tag on your blazer. She mouthed the name Park ______ and fastened her pace to her class.