Oppa?

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

"Do you really think we should leave ~~~~ alone with Dongwoo?" Niel said in a hushed whispered. Minsoo cocked an eyebrow and smirked. There was a mischievous gleam in his eyes. 
 
"So?What's wrong with that?Jealous?" Minsoo teased with a bashful laugh. "N-no! It's ..nothing." Niel stammered, his cheeks flaming red. Ricky and Chunji laughed at his reaction. 
 
"Awww! Someone's got a cruuuussshh!!" They chorused, linking their arms together and doing weird kissy faces. 
 
"Ssh!! Stop it!" Niel glared at them but smiled shyly after a few seconds. Hoya caught up behind them with L.Joe and Changjo. The 7 of the entered the pizza place just to be dissapointed by the crowd in there.
 
", it's jam packed!" Hoya huffed while trying push his way through the crowd. Changjo and Minsoo being the tall guys, tried to look for seats but couldn't find any. Feeling seriously disappointed, everyone went to wait outside while Hoya and Chunji ordered take-away pizzas to eat at home instead.
 
----
 
Dongwoo stood infront of you with both of his arms on each side of your shoulder. You were a tad a bit shorter, making your eye level to fall at his collarbone. You shut your eyes tight, hoping that he would just leave you alone. 
 
"Are you scared of me?" His voice came out softly. Dongwoo lightly  trailed his fingers down your back till hips. Your eyes flew open when he pushed you back until you hit the window pane. 
 
"I asked you, are you. Scared. Of. Me?" His eyes staring down into yours. You shook your head. 
"No. I'm not scared of you, Dongwoo." You replied in a cold voice. Dongwoo searched your eyes.
 
*I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of what you will think of me when you find out about my past..about where I came from.* 
 
Dongwoo dropped his hands from your hips and let out an amused laugh. You took the oppurtunity to make a run for the door. Dongwoo snapped out of his daze and tried to grab hold of your hand.
 
"Where do you think you're going?! I'm not done talking!" You tried to pry his hand off you. "Let go!" You shook your hand harshly and shoved Dongwoo, making him stumble backwards.
 
You were almost out of the library. Just a twist of the doorknob and you were out. But before you could open pull the door open, Dongwoo slammed his palm on it. He put his other hand out, trapping you. You grew tired from dealing with this cat and mouse chase. 
 
"What do you want, Dongwoo?!"  You barked darkly. Dongwoo smirked. *She's catching up.*
 
"I want you to call me what you should be calling me." He his lips, pushing his face closed to yours. You rolled your eyes.
 
"Which is what? Oppa?" Dongwoo nodded. "And the others too." He abruptly ducked his head for a kiss. You were fast enough to turn your head to the side.
 
You wipe the kiss off your left cheek. " Are you sure? Because I just might like...someone." Now it was your turn to smirk and watch Dongwoo's face fell. You felt a pang of guilt. * Maybe I was too mean..*  
 
Dongwoo backed away from you and slumped into the couch. He was biting his lips and his fists were clenched tightly. Your conscience took over as you slowly glided towards Dongwoo.
 
"Uh..I didn't mean it that way.." You tried to reach out for Dongwoo's shoulder when he held his hand up. "Is it Niel?" His voice thick with jealousy and fury. You kept quiet.
 
"You think I wouldn't find out about your little crush? How you were so happy that you're sitting with him now?" His fury seemed to be flowing out of him as he said those words. You bit your lower lip, trying to think of how he could know all these. *Oh yeah, Sungyeol saw us. He must have told..* 
 
Seeing you weren't denying it,  that confirmed Dongwoo's suspicion. Tension hung in the air. You heard muffled voices outside the door, then someone banged on  the door, literally ramming their fists. 
 
Dongwoo stood up and calmly walked to the door to open it. An out of breath Hoya was clutching at the doorknob for support. "What are you guys doing here? We took away some pizzas. Let's eat." He didn't wait for a reply and went down. You dashed forward to retrieve your hidden iPad before Dongwoo could see. 
 
You tried pass Dongwoo who was leaning against the wall near the door. 
 
"But it doesn't matter because you'll be mine soon. And only mine." He whispered smoothly into your ear, tucking  a lock of hair behind your ear. You blinked, shell-shocked by those haunting words. It sounded so real. 
 
----
 
A/N
 
Sorry for the late T^T 
 
They'll be a lot of fighting in the next ~hmm~ 2chapters? :D
 
Comments are very much loved :DD