Deja Vu

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

Woohyun practically ran of the school to the nearest bus stop to catch the next bus. If he could, he wanted to run all the way to the hospital but the hospital Boohyunwas admitted to was 5 miles fron Woollim Academy. The rest of infinite and TeenTop came running towards him. Changjo and L reached him first.

Changjo grabbed the lamp post that was beside him for support and tried to catch his breath. 

"Woohyun-ah..Pant..Wait..upp..Pant. " L tried to speak while panting. His face was beet red from the run. Some of the boys were gulping for air while leaning at the public phone behind the bus stop. Sunggyu and L.Joe gave up running and were walking slowly towards them.

"Calm down, dude. There's nothing we can do but wait for the next bus." Chunji and Sungyeol pointed out at Woohyun who was sitting down tapping his left foot impatiently. Woohyun shot them a death glare and they quickly looked away to look at Sunggyu and L.Joe talking about the girls they saw in the cafeteria just now.

Honk,Honk.

*Finally! THANK YOU, GOD!!* Woohyun said a silent prayer as the bus finally came. Woohyun stood so fast that he almost jumped up and flew in to the bus. The others quickly got up from the seats to join Woohyn before the bus left them.

"Yah! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Dongwoo and Sungjong hollered as they jumped on to the bus. The bus driver and the other passengers turn to look at the noisy boys. They were still in their school uniform. 

>>Fast Forward<< there's not much to tell about the ride to the hospital :P

After stopping at five stops, the bus finally dropped Infinite and TeenTop at the hospital. Woohyun hurriedly paid his fare and quickly made his way to the hospital. He saw his omma waiting in a corner , crying on his appa's shoulder. His heart felt heavy watching her sob. 

Woohyun didn't realized that the rest of his mates was standing behind him. CAP placed his hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

"You should go see her. I think she needs you." Cap nodded towards Woohyun's omma. Woohyun slowly obeyed and walked over to his mom.

"...O-omma..." Woohyun's croaked. He didn't how to approach his tear-streaked faced omma. His omma turned toward his voice and quickly got up to hug her handsome son.

"W-Woohyun-ah....your brother...." His mom couldn't finish her sentence as another flood of tears made their way to her eyes. Woohyun looked helplessly at his father. His father was staring at the polished hospital floor, trying to keep himself from crying.

The boys went to the reception counter to ask where was Boohyun's room located at.

"Excuse me, Where can I find Nam Boohyun?" Sungyeol politely asked the nurse working there.

"Are you related to the patient? I'm sorry but I can only give information to his biological family members" The nurse gave the boy requiring the question a funny look. He didn't resemble the patient he was looking for.

"I'm his brother. Where is he? " Woohyun came to Sungyeol's rescue.

"H-he's in ward 306 on the third floor. The elevator is that way." The young nurse stammered while pointing at the boys left side.

"Thank you." The boys thanked the nurse on Woohyun behalf. Woohyun was already halfway there to the elevator. His parents were stll sitting at the corner. They nodded towards the boys , Woohyun's father mouthed. 

"You should follow him." at them.

They bowed their respects at them and ran to catch-up with Woohyun.

Woohyun practically threw himself at the door to open it. The door swung open and Woohyun froze.

Infinite and Teen Top entered the room to see how was Boohyun doing.

Infinite andTeenTop gasped when the saw Boohyun laying doing on the hospital bed looking...still. Very very still and pale. The were tubes connecting his body to the machine next to him. His heartbeat was stable but his physical condition didn't say so. 

He was wearing the weird  thing people who broke their neck are suppose to wear. It made him look like a ...sick dog. His face was bandaged and the only thing that wasn't was his left eye. His chest was wrapped securely by some kind of cloth. 

"...Is that..Boohyun hyung?" L.Joe whispered. He had only met Boohyun once when he was still a kid. The other Teen Top looked confused. They've never met him before but his face looked seriously damaged. 

Sunggyu showed them a picture of Woohyun and a handsome looking boy who looked older and more mature. 

Their eyes widened. They looked at the picture for a very long time then turned back to Boohyun who was in a coma. 

*He looks like  a mummy waiting for its proper burial! * Niel remarked to himself. 

Woohyun snapped back to reality and went to sit beside his older brother.

"Hyung, who did this to you? " Woohyun asked gently while holding Boohyun's hand. 

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other. The scene reminded them of how you were crying while hugging Daehoon's lifeless body a few years ago. Dongwoo wanted to console you when he saw you questioning the doctor about Daehoon's death. Hoya wanted to hug you and tell you "it's going to be okay," when you stood outside the doctor'smoffice trying to hear what he was saying to his parents. But their egos stopped them. *You don't want a sister and you should act like one*

The doctor in charge of Boohyun came into the room interrupting your brothers thought. 

Woohyun stood up and greeted the doctor. 

"Doctor, What's wrong with my brother? What happened to him? " Woohyun asked in low tone. The rest of the boys waited to listen what the doctor had to say.

"Boohyun is in a coma. He lost a lot of blood and was serious injured. He had a broken nose, his right eye was injured but will recover soon, his trachea is slightly bent and he broke 3 ribs on the left and 1 one the right. There are also a few cuts at the back of his head." The doctor checked his list, making sure he didn't miss anything. 

Woohyun felt dizzy after he heard his brother's injuries. The rest of the boys gaped at the lad who was sleeping in front of them.

"How long will it take for him to wake up?" Hoya asked. Woohyun looked like he was going to faint and go into a coma himself.

"A few weeks or 2 months. He's very lucky. His brain wasn't badly injured. He only had a slight concussion, Chances for him to lose his memory is very unlikely." Woohyun just kept quiet. The doctor seemed curious about something.

" Please excuse me if I'm being too rude, but is the patient involved with gangsters or people who are looking for him?" Woohyun's head shot up. As far he knew, Boohyun was a good son ans smart too. He was taking the Unversity entrance exam this year. There was no way, that he was involve with gangsters.

"No, I don't think so. Why do you ask?" Woohyun asked back politely

"I was just wondering. The beatings he received indicate anger and hatred that was kept for a very long time. " The doctor excused himself and left the room. 

"When I find out who did this to you, Hyung. I'm going to kill him." Woohyun whispered loud enough for the rest to hear. 

Hoya's eyes met with Dongwoo's eyes. 

"We have to ask ______ . It can't be her." Dongwoo nodded. Sunggyu waved to the rest to leave Woohyun alone with his brother and gather outside.

Niel closed the door quietly and turned to the other guys. 

" It can't be.......you know...it looks  pretty serious for a girl to do that. " Niel pointed out.

"We'll try to ask her tonight. The rest of you keep an eye on Woohyun. Make sure he doesnt find out about this until Boohyun wakes up. " L.Joe nodded agreeing with Hoya.

"That's right, we need to hear both sides of the story." Dongwoo said before they walked outside the hospital. School was over. They were hoping to see you at home and asked you what really happened. 

Teen top grew a bit scared of you . They didn't expect a girl like you could beat a guy up like that. 

Infinite sensed that there was something about you under that bright cheerful character at school. Dongwoo and Hoya realized that the nerdy girl that lived with them had changed under all that emotionless behavior of yours. 

 


A/N 

Second update today!!!:D

hehe I tried to be mysterious at the end there>>> but I think I failed D:

xD please tell me what you think about it~~~^^