Who?

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

 

Changjo’s POV

 

“Tell me what?” I spun around to look at ~~~~. She cocked an eyebrow up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. The women who took care of me, Aunt Min Hee, was staring at ~~~~ with tears in her eyes.

Startled, ~~~~ bowed at her and went back  glaring at me. I felt my own anger swelling up inside me.

“You followed me?” I gritted my teeth.

“Because I was bored. And I thought you went for a walk.” She sneered but still managed to look beautiful. She wasn’t cute or pretty. Milky skin, almond-shaped eyes, a button nose, full lips and long wavy hair. Just simply beautiful. Like my mother.

But I didn’t know she got her temper from.

“You look just like her.” Aunt Minhee had tears running down her cheeks. ~~~~ froze, she looked at Aunt Minhee who was crying with a smile. She got down from her bed and hugged her tightly.

“It really is you.” She sobbed into ~~~~’s shoulder. ~~~~’s eyes widened in fear and shocked. She gently tried to pry Aunt Minhee off.

“I’m sorry but do I know you?” She asked softly, trying to not hurt her feelings or sound rude.

“She’s your aunt. Your real mother’s younger sister.” I watched a thousand expressions flashed across ~~~~’s face. Confusion,disbelief,scared,disgusted. The last expressions were fear and anger.

She backed away to the door, keeping her eyes on me and Aunt Minhee.

“Who are you?” She whispered.

 

 

Aunt Minhee came closer and touched her shoulder.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” She screamed,running to the other side of the room. Aunt Minhee blinked and stared at her. “You don’t remember me?”

~~~~ gave her a crazed look. “No. I’ve never seen you before my whole life. How am I suppose to remember you or  believe that you’re my aunt?” Her voice came out cold and hard, not an ounce of respect for the elder woman who was on the floor with a solemn face.

That’s it, my patience came to an end. “Because I’m your twin brother. And she’s your aunt.”

“I don’t have a brother.” I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of pain in my heart when she said those words.

“And I don’t have an-“  Before I knew it, I had slapped her hard across the cheek. She stumbled and slammed into the wall. Her glasses fell to the floor and skidded under the bed.  She cupped her cheek that was staring to welt my handprint. I felt a surge of blood rushing towards my throbbing hand.

I heard Aunt Minhee gasp. I abruptly turned to look at her but she was staring at something behind me. More like someone.

When I turned back, the only thing I saw was a fist crushing exactly. Into. My. Left. EYE.

I fell backwards,crashing onto the hospital bed.

“I’m going to kill you.” ~~~~ growled, grabbing me by the collar which was pretty impressive for a girl to do.

“STOP! STOP IT!” A pair of hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her away from me and I felt another hand pulling myself away  from her. I didn’t resist. What was I thinking, slapping a girl. A girl who was suppose to be my twin sister.

“Let go off me! I will ing kill you.” She hissed venomously at me.

“Shssh, don’t,don’t. Calm down,calm down. Killing him won’t do any good. ”  L.Joe whispered, her hair while trapping her against the wall and himself.

“Thank god, we found both of you here. What the hell were you thinking?!! How could slap A. GIRL.?!” Ricky screamed in my face.

“I won’t. Let go of me.” L.Joe stared hard at ~~~~’s face. She was still shaking but he let go off her anyway. Aunt Minhee motioned for L.Joe and Ricky to leave the room. They did.

“What did he do to you?” Aunt Minhee touched her face. She didn’t flinched but stared back at her.

“Who?”

 

-

you ‘s POV

“What did he do to you?” Aunt Minhee touched my face with her warm hands. I didn’t flinched but stared back at her.

“Who?” I willed myself to keep on searching into her aged eyes,detecting any slight emotion.  She looked just a little over 40 but less than 45.

I don’t know what crap Changjo was babbling about  but it was utterly ridiculous. Him being my twin brother and this stranger being my aunt. I knew there was something off about him ever since we met. Not to mention that we’re all in a hospital.

“You know who. Your father.” Her eyes looked sad and..and..sympathetic? I didn’t need sympathy. I locked up my past and all that came with it in a box and threw it far far away. A box with no key to open it.

I even built a wall around my heart. After all this years, the wall was still there and I couldn’t find it in me to break it down. It was my secret and past. The only other person who knew about it was Daehoon and he’s dead. DEAD. And I didn’t want to share it with anybody.

“I know who he is. He’s not a very nice man, is he?” This woman crouching in front of me, that claimed to be my aunt, smiled sadly at me.

“No, he’s not. But that doesn’t mean I believe what you and-” I glared at Changjo- “that boy over there just claimed to be.”

The lady nodded. “I understand. You must be really shocked after all you went through.” Man, this woman sure knows how to pull my heartstrings! I got up , brushed my pants and reached down under the bed to retrieve my glasses.

“But before you go, I want you to have this.” She rummaged through her bag and a photo into my hand. It was a photo of a young lady. She was very beautiful and had wavy hair just like mine. She was smiling with her eyes shining. I awed the picture, I didn’t know why but I felt so sorry for the lady. Although her eyes were shining, I could see sorrow and sadness in them.

“Who’s this?”

“That’s our mother. She’s very pretty, isn’t she? ” Changjo was smiling while  looking at the picture.Again, I felt irked to the core whenever he says the word ‘our’. I wanted to scream so badly.

“You look just like her when she was your age.” The lady cooed.

-

 

“Are you okay?” Byunghun poked my side. I sighed. Me,Chanjo,Byunghun and Ricky were in the elevator, heading back to our ward. Changjo was cupping his left eye that showed a ghostly purple shade.

“Do I look okay?”

We finally reached our ward when all of a sudden, Chunji came flying at me.

“Soooo, how did it go?!!” I wasn’t in the mood for hugging and sweet-talking, heck I wasn’t in the mood to even look at anyone.

“Nasty. Very very nasty. Wait, what? You knew about this?” It felt like another slap across the face when I saw Chunji,Minsoo and Niel with ‘GUILTY’ written all over their faces. This made me angrier.

“Well, since all of you already know about this…this…this crap . And no one bothered to actually tell me. Nevermind that, even if anyone of you tried to tell me , you’d probably look like my dear twin brother. So, yeah, you can definitely see how it went.” I tried to keep my voice in control as possible. I barely had energy to shout or glare at them. All I wanted was to go home and sleep in my own bed, and pretend all of this never happened. Appa, where are you?

“We’re sorry. We’re really really sorry you had to find out like this. Changjo made us promise not to tell you…” Minsoo pleaded.

“Whatever. What’s done is done. Let’s just forget about it and pretend it never happened. Okay?”

All of them except Changjo looked at each other and nodded. “Okay!”

“But there’s one more thing.”

“Sigh..What?”

“Your dad is staying at the house so…we’re gonna stay at Chunji and Minsoo’s house instead.Not sure for how long. Your dad said he had something important to tell.And it’s suoer awkward for us to stay with him in the same house.”

I massaged my temples and trudged t bed. “Fine with me. Anything else?” I yawned. My eyelids were already half-closed when the answer came.

“They’re leaving tomorrow and I’m here to take you home. So, come on, babe.” I propped up to see Dongwoo leaning against the door. Yes! Finally, my own bed!

“Give me a minute.” I went to hug Teen Top despite I was still a bit angry with them, I still it was right for me to at least say a proper goodbye before they left for Chunji and Minsoo’s house.  Changjo hugged me a little tighter than he ever did before. “I’m sorry for slapping you. Just remember… what I said,okay? I wasn’t lying or anything. Bye,sis. And be safe.” I felt sick when he said ‘sis’ but nodded instead and mumbled an ‘okay’.

Niel hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. “Take care and be strong. And don’t get into trouble. I love you.” He pecked my lips with his. I kissed him back. “I love you,too.”

“Gesh, you all sound like I’m never gonna see you guys again. I promise I’ll be back in one piece.No cuts,no bruises and no broken bones.” I winked and followed Dongwoo who was already on his way to the elevator.

 

-

“You look tired.” Dongwoo grabbed my chin. I pushed his hand away. His eyes hardened when I looked at him warily. I really wasn’t in the mood for chit chat or brotherly-sisterly 'affection'.

“’Cause I am tired. Where’s appa?” I heard him sigh.

“Home. In his office. He was on the phone when told me to bring you home.”

“Oh,okay…” My insides clenched at the thought of us being in the same car. Alone. I heard someone calling my name then I found myself in someone’s arms.

“Yo, partner! Didn’t you see me?!” Myungsoo flicked my forehead.

“Ow, that hurt. No. I didn’t. What are you doing here?” I saw Sunggyu and Sungyeol trailing behind him.

“We came to see you,duh. But Dongwoo said you were coming home sooooo WE’RE TAGGING ALONG!!” He grabbed my hands and jumped on the spot. His cold handsome features lit up with that maniac laugh I didn’t know he was capable of.

Wait, tagging along? Thank god… Relief washed over me as the piled into Dongwoo’s car.

“I’m sitting at the front!” Sungyeol jumped into the seat beside Dongwoo. I laughed when Sunggyu gave him the evil eye. Sungyeol pretended to cry. “Sunggyu oppa is so mean. Huhuhuhu..”

“Shut up, Yeol. That is so gross.” Dongwoo started the engine.

“Hmph. Cranky dinosaur.”

 

-

 

“You know, you should really give him a chance.” Sunggyu whispered before he went back with Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Him,who?” I questioned. Did Dongwoo tell Infinite about what happened in the library?

Sunggyu smirked. “Dongwoo,stupid. Who else?” I made a face.

“He told you?”

“Told me what? Did something happened?Hmm?Naughty,Naughty.” His small eyes twinkled mischievously, his right brow hitched up. If Dongwoo didn’t tell him…Then ..Oh man, that’s gross. Judging from his sly smile, he probably thought we had or something.

“Dude, that’s disgusting. Nothing happened.” I  shuddered at the thought of that happening.

Sunggyu burst out laughing. “The look on your face. Hahaha. Priceless.”

I rolled my eyes. “But seriously, I think he really likes you. I’ve seen the way he looks at other girls. So different from the way he looks at you.” His voice dropped low.

“Yeah,yeah. We’ll see about that. Now, get out and go home!” I smacked his and pushed him out the door. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were already waiting for him outside.

 


 

BAM,BAM,BAM!

Okay, seriously, who expected the twin thing, besides my school mate whos probably gonna kakao me in a few minutes (LOL, TMI ALERT) ?

Now, comment,comment,comment! 

OR ELSE....

I'll send Daehyun to steal all your food MWAHAHAHA!

LOL XD

Love you!

-EunRae

P.S- CHECK OUT 'I WANNA LOVE ' AND 'ONE SHOT' IF YOU HAVENT! AWESOME YOUNGJAE ACTING^^

OTL