Gossip

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

The bell rang.

Sungyeol got out of his seat and pulled Sungjong over to a very frustrated looking L. He watched you and L exchanged notes during English period. 

" What did you find out??? " Sungyeol excitedly asked his good friend L. L slowly took his eyes off the note that was still on your table and looked at the person standing next to him. 

"Nothing. Just that she got into a fight yesterday." L answered Sungyeol's question without looking at him in the eyes.

" You're lying ! There's more, right? _______ and Naeri talked for like 15 minutes! " Sungjong pouted at L. Clearly, he was upset with L reluctance on telling them what he found out.  Sungyeol was about to nag L for his selfishness when Sunggyu calling them to catch up with the rest of the guys. 

L,Sungyeol And Sungjong quickly ran to him, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. Infinite and TeenTop walked in silence till they reached the cafeteria and took their trays to get some lunch. While queuing up, Dongwoo and Sunggyu heard two girls in front of them gossiping about a girl from their class.

"I heard someone from Athena got into a fight yesterday. Did you hear anything?" Girl no.1 asked her shorter friend who had bangs that looked like she cut them herself. Introducing girl no.2 . Girl no.2 nodded and whispered loudly whispered at her friend.

"Yeah, I did. I think it was ________ . Did you see her face? If it wasn't for the bruise on her cheek, I would have thought she spent the night making out! Her lips looked like they were stung by bee!" Girl no.2 said, oblivious by the fact that she was being heard by two Kingkas of the school. 

"Haha! I thought so, too!" Girl no.1 high-fived with Girl no.2. Dongwoo stood frozen waiting for the girls to finish talking so he could buy his lunch and ask L if he knew who was the person you got into a fight with. Sunggyu was seething with annoyance from the girls high pitched voices. It was giving him a headache. 

" Do you think she got into a fight a....DONGWOO OPPA!!! I didn't see you there! Oppa, are you ok?" Girl no.1 noticed Dongwoo was listening to their private conversation. Dongwoo gripped his tray and walked away without replying. He lost his appetite and was gonna L he knew anything about this . 

Sunggyu quickly made his way through the line and bought a sandwich and orange juice for himself. He then ran to take his seat when he saw Dongwoo storming over to their table beside the glass window. 

"Is it true that ___________ got into a fight yesterday?" L.Joe asked out loud, hoping someone would give him answer. Dongwoo stopped dead in his tracks and looked at his cousin weirdly.

"How did you know _________ got into a fight?" Dongwoo demanded . He was in no mood for puzzling pieces of clues together, He wanted an answer. A clear one. And he wanted it NOW. 

"Er.." L.Joe looked over to CAP,. He wasn't sure how to explained how they found out without having Dongwoo throw a tantrum in the middle of the school's cafeteria. CAP opened his mouth to explain when the sound of a phone ringing interuptered him.

Dongwoo shot Woohyun a death glare and clenched his teeth. 

"Pick it up, dude. You just killed the mood." Sungyeol said, seething with annoyance from the interuption. Woohyun excused himself and walked out of the cafeteria towards the hallway to take the call. He heard his mom saying something in a worried tone, Colour drained from his face when he finally understood what his mother was trying to tell him.

Hoya patted him brother's back while calming him down to not make a scene in public. Dongwoo cooled down and sat beside Sungjong who was munching on some Oreos. Sungjong pushes a piece towards Dongwoo. Dongwoo  shoved the tiny piece of biscuit   His mouth and listened to what CAP had to say.

"Like I was saying, before Mrs.Jung introduced us to the class, we had to wait outside near the bulletin boards that was close to the other classes." Changjo nodded in agreement. 

"While we were waiting, a group of girls passed by us. We overheard them saying that one of the girls from our class had gotten into a fight last night. Judging from how _________ came home last night, we assumed that it was her that they were talking about." Niel said without pausing for a breath. 

L looked at everyone's faces before saying what he had to say. 

"____________ did get into a fight yesterday. She told Naeri this morning. She was attacked on the way coming home." 

Hoya's jaw dropped. " A-attacked?" he blurted out without thinking. L shot him a look.

" Let me finish. And yes Hoya-shii, she was ATTACKED. By. A.Guy." This time, everyone gasped. All of them were gangsters. But none of  them would even THINK about attacking a girl.  

"Was...she..you know...?"  Ricky whispered. 11 pair of eyes focused on L to hear what he was gonna say.

" No , she wasn't , Ricky. She told Naeri she beat the crap out the guy and scored him 8 out 10 from the damaged she did to the guy . She also knew the guy's name. " L paused for the fact to sink in to everyone's mind. 

" Did she mention his name??" Dongwoo demanded. He wanted to see how the nerd that lived with him and Hoya damaged this guy. * It must have been pretty serious from the specks of blood that was her shirt* Dongwoo shivered at the thought of how much blood did the dude bleed from the mess that was on your shirt that night . 

"She noticed that I was listening and told Naeri she was gonna tell her after class, which I think is now. " L took a deep breath after getting  that off of his chest. 

"Let's look for this guy after we find out his name. I wanna see what ________ did to him. " Hoya and Sungjong smirked after hearing what Sungyeol said. 

Suddenly, Chunji called out to a pale-faced Woohyun who was walking towards them slowly. 

"Yah! Woohyun-shii , What took you so long? " Woohyun just stood beside the table looking miserable.

"Woohyun-shii , are you ok? " Niel asked his new friend with a concerned tone.

"My brother...He's in the hospital..Someone found him passed out in an alley way near a bus stop.  Apparently, he had gotten into a fight and lost a lot of blood." Woohyun whispered in a very very quiet voice. He was shocked to hear about his brother going into a coma.

The other 12 boys looked at each others faces. 

"No way...." Sungjong whispered.

"It can't be...________ and ......,? Dongwoo mumbled under his breath.

The bell rang. Lunch was over.

"Let's ask ___________ , herself." L.Joe spoke to no one .

"But first...Let's go visit Boohyun" Sunggyu said and the others nodded in agreement.

Woohyun led them out of school and took a bus straight to the hospital where Boohyun was admitted to.


 A/N 

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Please leave your comments ^^