Digging up Buried Secrets

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

 

Visiting hours ended and the guys were literally kicked out by the nurses when they refused to budge.

Roles changed, now I’m staring at the white ceiling while Changjo was watching a sad family drama.

“Changjo?”

“Hmm?”

“Um. Thanks for uh, you know, the blood..” I thanked him, sheepishly. He nodded. “No problem. What are friends for, right?”

I hummed and went back to staring at the wall. Awkwardness hung in the air between us. Obviously, we didn’t have anything to talk about..Which reminds me..Had he seen the blue folder?

“Changjo?” I called him the same time he called my name. He chuckled. I gestured him to talk first. "You first."

 

“Where are you from?” He asked, not turning away from the drama. Where was I from again?

“Not from Seoul.” I tried to laugh it off. My turn to ask! “You?”

He smirked. “Jeju-do. But you already know that don’t you?” Sarcasm poisoned his words. Ouch, burnnn! So he did see the folder. Aish…

“Ahaha.Sorry..” Rubbing my neck, I sat up and leaned against the pillows.

“No worries. I can ask questions to make it fair, right?” I didn’t know where this is going but I nodded anyway.

“How did..you get adopted?”

“It’s a long story.” He turned off the television and turned to face me. “I’m fine. We got all the time we need.”

So I told him. Just that I was from an orphanage.

“Uh-huh. And Daehoon? Is he really your brother?” His voice grew quieter.

“Yeah.” I replied quickly.

“Really? Then, how come you don’t look alike?” He challenged. I looked at him in the eye. He calmly stared back. He had the same weird expression a few weeks ago I caught him looking at me.

He’s sharper than I thought..No one had ever notice that... Unless he knows something.

Smirking, “You’re good. How did you know?” He blinked.

 


 

CLIFFHANGER!!! LOL xD

Well,its late and I’m tired~~ I’ll post what happens next later :D

Goodnight readers and comment!! Love ya’ll!