1 year later..

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

You were walking out of your school to pick Daehoon up  from his school. You notice a new bubble tea shop at the corner, few blocks down to your school.

*SWEET! Now , I can drink Bubble tea eveday!!! :D" You thought as you entered the shop. You ordered a yam bubble tea for yourself and a chocolate bubble tea for Daehoon.

You walked around the small but cozy shop. You noticed all the seats were taken and decided to stand at the counter while waiting for your order. You saw your foster brothers, Hoya and Dongwoo with their friends seating beside the window. They were laughing at something a squinty-eyed boy said. You tried to read his name from his name tag attached to his blazer.

"Kim...S-sung..Gyu..?" It was hard to read with your bad eye-sight and his body shaking with laughter. You tried to look bored and stared out the window when Hoya noticed you were looing at Sunggyu. Let's just say Dongwoo and Hoya didn't like the idea of a little sister. They adored Daehoon when both of you arrived at your "new parents" home in Seoul.

"One yam and one chocolate , doneeeee~~~." The barista sing-songed. You laughed along with the others who heard him.

After paying, you left the shop and made your way to Daehoon's school.

"DAEHOONIE~!"  Daehoon who was busy talking to his friend saw you walking towards him. He waved goodbye to his friends and ran towards you.

"NOONA!! I was just telling my friends about the movie we watched yesterday.They wished they had a sister as cool as you, noonaaaa~~~~. " Daehoon talked at rapid speed while chugging down his bubble tea. He finished it after a few steps of walking.

You turned to see his friends smiling and waving at you. You smiled and waved back the 10 year olds. You felt a hand trying to pull something out of your right hand. You turned back around to see Daehoon holding YOUR bubble tea....THERE WAS ONLY A QUARTER LEFT!!

"Yah!! That's my bubble tea!!" You hit Daehoon's arm , making him drink your tea faster.

"Aish, fine . Finish it." You sighed. Daehoon smiled victoriously. 

Both of you walked holding hands. A few people looked at you and Daehoon weirdly. Most of them smiled at how cute you both looked holding hands. A pretty older sister walking while holding hands with her cute but handsome little brother. You passed a shop selling accessories and dragged Daehoon in.

"Wait! er! ah! Noona what do wanna buy here?" Daehoon said after almost tripping on his own feet.

"Daehoon-ah do you want a ring?" You asked. A few rings at the counter captured your attention. They were gorgeous with quotes engraved in them. Really short but meaningful ones. 

"Eh? I'm too young to wear rings ...but I saw Hyungs wore rings..so, maybe i can wear them when I'm older." Daehoon cautiously trying to not hurt your feelings.

"Hmm...Nah...These quotes are for LOVERS..I'll just get you a necklace . Go choose which one you like, before I choose a girly one for you instead" You laughed when you saw Daehoon's jaw dropped when you said the words 'LOVERS' . *Hahaha xD*

"I want this one!! Its Pretty but Manly :D" Daehoon said while holding up the necklace for you to see. ( It looks like the one in  the pic above)

"Oui...Pretty. Ok let's pay for it"

After putting the necklace on for Daehoon, both of you started to walk home.

Suddenly, out of nowhere when both of were crossing an empty street, a car came at top speed and everything went slow motioned.

The car came...

You pushed Daehoon and shieled him with your body...

Then there was this sound...of a gunshot but you didn't feel anything...

Daehoon pushed you off him to see if you were injured, you widened your eyes when you saw the gun being pulled again,

this time it went straight to Daehoon's heart...

You screamed an inhuman piercing scream when you saw Daehoon fell face down on the ground not moving. 

"DAEHOON-AH!!!!!! DONT LEAVE ME!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! WAKE UP!!"

You were still crying and screaming when the police came with the ambulance.

The paramedics confirmed that Daehoon died at the crime scene.

You felt weak. *I didn't even get to tell him goodbye* You cried harder.

A female paramedic took you to the hospital , to make sure you weren't injured. 

5 hours later, You came home with your dad. 


 A/N

Wondering why the first bullet didn't hit you?? ;)

To the next chapter~~~~~