Flashback

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

You stared at the Mathematic Textbook in front of you. You just couldn't focus on what your teacher was teaching. It sounded like some weird alien laguage whenever she says something. Your seating partner, L was busy writing down notes in his little notebook. *Nerdy freak*

You turned towards the window next to you and noticed it was snowing. *Daehoon would have dragged me to play with him in this kind of weather*

5 years ago in the outskirts of town. . . . .

You heard a scream. It was the loudest and the most toe curling scream you've ever heard. As reality hit, you realised it was you who scream.Your father kicked you in the gut. " WHERE'S THE MONEY?!! YOU THIEF! WHERE;S MY MONEY! "

You replied in a weak voice " I don't have it. I never stole your money." Trying to stand up again, you lost your balance and fell just when your father swung his leg to your face.

BAMMPP!

That kick on the face threw you to the wall behind you. You looked at your omma. She was just sitting at the sofa. Watching. Not trying to stop the monster you call your father from beating the crap out of you.Another punch land on your left cheek. "I DON'T HAVE YOUR ING MONEY !"

You watched your father closely to see what he was going to do next. Suprisingly, he smiled. Then his smile turned into an evil smirk. "Fine, If you don't have the money. I"ll make you get the money." And he left you breathing hard and limp from the beating.

The next day when you were nursing your wounds in your room, your omma came in with an old bag. " Pack your stinky things in here. I'm sick of you." You stared blankly at her, not sure whether to start packing or ask her why. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? PACK YOUR THINGS. NOW!!" Shocked, you scrambled to gather your clothes and stuffing them inside the worn bag. A fewhours later, a man came over to the house. You went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for the guest. 

The man just smiled at you when you came back to the living room. As you were walking back towards your room, you overheard the man saying " She's gonna bring me a lot of money. I'll take her. And the brother too. He'll be useful in some ways."

A typical 13 year old won't be able to understand but you were raised in a family that was involed in drugs, gangsters, ion and human trade. Never in a million years you would have thought your own mother would sell her daughter and son to for money . Eversince you were 11 , you stopped caring for yourself and anyone except Daehoon. He had no one else in this cruel world. Fear filled your heart when you heard the man left saying goodbye and he'll be back in a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

WHAMMPP!

" You woke up startled by the sound of someone being hit. Hard. You turned to your right to see if your brother, Daehoon was still asleep. You watched as his chest went up and down smoothly. * He's fine. I wonder what was that...'* 

You went to the kitchen to get some water. As you passed your parents bedroom you heard a sound again. A splash this time. And another splash. You creeped towards the room. Bad move. A big man was pouring something that smelled rancid on your parents who were each tied onto a metal chair. The man didnt see you who was crouching beside the door.  The monsters were soaked from head to toe. You saw the man pulling out a lighter from his pocket and shouting something to them. 

*He's gonna burn them. *

You quickly ran back to your room and carried your brother to the front door. You gently laid him on the floor and tried to open the door as quiet as possible. By the time you managed to open it, you heard anguish screams coming from your parents bedroom. the screams woke Daehoon up.