Yuri...

Because of You

Yuri's POV

I went to the garden to get some fresh air. I'm suffocated by all those unknown people who were claiming they do know me. Maybe i do, before i lost my memories. But whatever i do, i can't remember them. I sighed as i sat on the bench and looked at the sky.

I smiled as i admire the beauty of the shining stars and the moon. Beautiful. I wish i can be as beautiful as them. Perfect. Shining so brightly, being admire by so many people here on earth. I sighed as i remembered to ask Krystal if we could go on a trip to California. I stood up, thinking that Krystal might be wondering where i am right now.

"Sorry." I bowed and apologize when i accidentally bumped someone. I looked up and saw him. Wow.

He's gorgeous. But somehow... why do he seems so familiar?

"Yuri." I heard him mumble. Does he know me? Oh yeah! Of course... they would know me! I were there classmates before whom i can't remember anymore. But out of all those people, why does he seems so familiar?

"Do i know you?" I asked him as i tried to get away from his tight grip on my wrist. "Don't you remember me?" he asked as i shook my head, totally clueless of who he is. "You're kidding me right?" He asked as he laughed a bit. Is he crazy? "Sorry mister. But i do not know you. Please let go of my wrist." I said as i pushed him. "I do not know you, you crazy lunatic!" I shouted at him as i ran inside.

Who is he?

Jaejoong's POV

"I do now know you, you crazy lunatic!" I heard her shout as she ran inside the mansion. She can't remember me? How? How did it that happen? or is she just pretending? I need to know..

NOW!

I hurriedly went inside the mansion and spotted Krystal with Yuri. Perfect! I walked towards their direction.

"Krystal-ah." I called her as she focused her attention on me. Her eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked to see me. "I was invited by Kikwang." I simply answered her. "Kikwang? What the.."

"Yes..he invited me here, personally."

"Hehe..so..how are you?" She nervously laughed. "I'm fine. But... may i talk to you for a minute? Private?" I asked her as i saw Yuri from the corner of my eyes , totally clueless of what's happening or who i am.

"Sure." She asnwered as she excused herself from Yuri.

 

"What happened to Yuri?"