Great....

Hush EXO Academy

Okay... so i just re-uploaded this chapter because it was deleted and i didn't feel like waiting a week for it to come back...

 


Bomi POV

     “Let’s go swimming!” Chanyeol shouts with an extremely excited look on his face.

     “Yeah let’s go!” Sehun yells in agreement. The others nod getting excited also.

     I just stand there frozen. This is bad! I can’t swim, so I don’t have to worry about having to go in but, what if someone decides to dump water on me or push me into the shallow parts? If that happens everyone will clearly see that I’m a girl! I can hide by figure behind clothes, but if they get wet, I’m certain it will show!

     “Bomin what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asks noticing my expression.

     “Huh? N-nothing!” I say and put on a fake smile. He smiles back and walks over to his bag. That’s when I notice everyone except for Suho, Baekhyun and Kai were getting undressed. OMG. My mouth opens in shock. Then I see them ing their pants and pulling them down. OMG!!! I instantly close my eyes.

     “Woo! HOO!” I hear Chanyeol scream as he wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the ground and starts spinning. I open my eyes a little. OMG! HE ONLY HAS HIS UNDERWARE ON! I pinch my eyes shut again and try not to touch his bare skin. He puts me down and I sigh in relief. I need to get out of here! I wasn’t sure what to do when I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders.

     “Do you have something in your eye?” I hear Suho ask as he leads me somewhere.

     “Huh? N-neh!” I lie. We stop walking and he releases my shoulder. I cautiously open my eyes and see that I was in the bathroom.

     “Just rinse your eyes and come out when you’re done.” He says and closes the door. I sigh in relief. I really owe him a big one!

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     Crap! This is why girls don’t belong in boy’s dorms! She’s probably seen more practically guys in two days than she has in entire life! I need to find a way to get her out of here. I watch as Chanyeol lifts her up. Aish! Even though it’s not his fault, for some reason I feel like hitting him…

     He puts her down and I start to walk towards her but before I could reach her Suho places his hands on her shoulder and leads her to the bathroom. What the hell is he doing!? He says something and closes the door than walks over to his bag and starts to change. I notice that Kai was watching and starts to change too. I scoff I knew it…” I turn my attention back to Suho. Does he know too?

 


 

Bomi POV

     When I leave the bathroom they were all dressed. I decide to just wear what I already had on, which is a light blue t-shirt and some tan shorts.

     We walk out of the cabin and start our way to the beach. By now I am starting to get used to seeing half- men but, I definitely don’t want them touching me!

     We reach the beach and I lay out a towel under one of the umbrellas. Almost everyone from other cabins were already in the water or were building sand castles. Some were burying each other and giving each other some fake sand s and were taking turns taking pictures grabbing them… Men….

      “Bomin, don’t you want to swim?” Chanyeol asks with a beach ball in his hand.

      “Ah, no. I’m afraid of it and I don’t know how to swim.” I say.

      “Really?” he asks with a pouting face. Baekhyun looks at her doubtingly.

     "Yeah right… she’s just afraid that her figure will show… if she even has one…” Baekhyun thinks to himself.

     “Do you want me to stay here with you?” D.O. asks.

     “No! Don’t worry! Go play!” I say. D.O. Is so caring.

     “Are you sure?”

     “Neh! Now go!” I yell and smile. He smiles back.

    “Let’s go!” Suho says and heads toward the water. The rest follow.

     I smile as I watch them go. I turn my attention to my bag and take out a book to read and pass the time.

     A few minutes later I hear someone walk up to me. I look up and see Baekhyun with a bucket of water. Great! He’s going to pour that on me!

     I flinch as he puts the bucket down and kneels in front of me.

     “Wanna make sand castles?” He asks with a smile. His smile is gorgeous in the dark but it’s even more so in the light. I feel something in my chest and cough. I wonder what that was…

     “Don’t you want to play in the water with the others?” I ask.

     “I’d rather build castles. So do you want to help me?” I blink my eyes a couple of times and then nod my head. He smiles and stands up. He extends his hand towards me and motions for me to take it. Even his fingers are pretty… “What the hell am I thinking?” I shake my head a little and quickly take it and he helps me up.

 


 

No one’s POV

     Everyone was having fun in the water while Baekhyun and Bomi were building a sand castle… or at least trying.

     “You !” Baekhyun says while laughing. Bomi pouts and sighs out of frustration.

     “How do you make it so… so...” She was trying to think of a word to describe it. “… not sloppy?” she says while pointing at his castle.

    “Years of practice.” He says while a cocky smirk. Bomi furrows her brows and tries to make it look better.

    “Maybe you should just give up!” Baekhyun says while laughing.

    “No thanks! I’m definitely going to make mine better than yours!”

    “Oh really?”

    “Yeah!”

    “Wanna bet on it?”

    “Let’s do it! Don’t regret it when you lose!”

    “Fine! If I win you have to do whatever I say for the rest of this trip.” He says and smirks. Bomi hesitates a little, but brushes it off because of her determination.

     “Fine! And if I win vice-versa!” She yells and glares at him with a competitive expression.

    “Okay!” he yells.

 

A couple of hours later

 

Bomi POV

     “Well… Yours is really good Bomin…” Suho says cautiously.

    “Y-yeah! Don’t worry about it! Baekhyun goes to the beach a lot so…” Sehun says trying to think of what else to say.

    “The truth is there’s no way you could have beat Baekhyun. You shouldn’t have challenged him.”

    “Wow Kai! Way to lay it on nicely…” D.O. says to him.

    “What? Baekhyun’s is obviously better. Sorry Bomin.” Kai says and pats her head and walks away. Bomi looks at her castle with a pout on her face.

    “Is it really that bad?” she asks. They all look at the sand castles again.

       

Baekhyun’s                                        Bomi’s

 

     “No! It’s good! But, compared to Baekhyun’s… sorry.” Suho says and walks away too. The rest apologized too and walk away. Chanyeol tells me “good luck” with a look of pity on his face. Something tells me that he has lost a bet to Baekhyun too. I hesitantly look towards Baekhyun. He is standing cockily with his arm crossed and has a huge smirk on his face. I gulp fearing what he has planned for me.

     “I hope you’re ready servant.” He says and smirks again.

 

 

     Great….

 

 


 

 

Hope you liked the Chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!