Group Date

Hush EXO Academy

 

 

Bomi POV

I can’t believe I agreed to do this.

We are all sitting in a hip hop decorated restaurant, across some overly excited looking girls. I assume the guys don’t do group dates very often, considering the massive amount of preparation Chanyeol did in order to keep this meeting a secret. He told me if others found out, we would all probably me smothered to death. I’ve seen how girls act around Baekhyun, so I definitely believe him.

Anyways, Chanyeol wanted to do a group date, so here we are.

Kai looks uncomfortable, Sehun and Kyungsoo are smirking way too much, Chanyeol and Suho are being themselves, friendly and nice, and Baekhyun… He looks at me as much as he can and sits so close our shoulders touch.

“So Bomin, I heard you are the smartest in the school.” The girl across from says. She said her name is Minah.

“Yeah.” I smile awkwardly. I’m not entirely sure how I’m supposed to be acting right now. I just hope they continue thinking I’m a guy by the end of tonight.

“You and Baekhyun seem so close, we’re you friends before you transferred?”

“No, I just like him.” Baekhyun answers. I hiccup and go slightly red. He smiles at me cheekily. Why must he do this? Good thing the girls seem to like the way he’s talking to me because every time the do this little squeal to each other.

“What kind of attributes do you like in a girl, Baekhyun?” The girl next to Minah asks. Her name is Yura

“Cute, smart, nice, long wavy hair, or short boyish hair, loyal and considerate.” He lists then looks at me. Again I hiccup.

“What about you, Bomin?” Minah asks.

“Uhh…” What would a guy say? Maybe I should just pretend they are talking about a guy. “Someone I can trust.” I say and smile awkwardly. I’ve had plenty of backstabbers in my life, so I could use some trustworthy people.

“What about looks?”

“That doesn’t really matter.”

“Oh come on, there must be something.”

“Uhh… I guess someone who has an appealing back. Like it seems warm when you look at it.”

“You’re such a romantic Bomin.” she half squeals and blushes.

“You must’ve been hurt in the past.” The Yura says. “Not many people list trust over looks.” Once again I smile awkwardly. Baekhyun looks at me for the first time tonight without a smile on his face.


 

“Are you guys on a group date?”

The voice is painfully familiar. Suzy. I instantly freeze and my heart beats so loud I’m sure Baekhyun can hear it. I immediately lower my head and turn towards him.

“Yeah.” Chanyeol responds as Baekhyun looks at me questioningly.

“Do you know them?” He whispers. I nod.

“I didn’t think you were into group dates Baekhyun.” Chorong says. Do they all know each other?

“I’m not, since I have someone I like.” I sigh and lower my head more.

“You like someone?” She asks. Great, she likes him. I’m really dead if they recognize me.

“Is the one you like the girl you were playing City Hunter with the other day?” Suzy asks.

“What do you mean?” He asks.

“We happened to see you running down the street with some long haired girl.” My heart stops. Did they see me? Did they know it was me?

“Oh, yeah, it was.”

“Who is she?”

“Why don’t you mind your own business Suzy?” Kai interrupts. I sigh in relief.

“I’m just trying to be friendly brother.”

I go wide eyed and lift my head. Brother?

No way, he couldn’t… be Jongin?

But she only has one brother. If he is Jongin then it makes sense that he reminded me of him. Who knew he was so handsome underneath the glasses and long hair. I wonder why he changed his appearance… I hope it wasn’t the bullying.

“Who is this? I don’t think we’ve seen him before.” Yuri asks while pointing at me. I’m so nervous I’m shaking slightly.

“Bomi?” Chorong mumbles and my heart stops. Suzy’s head snaps so quickly towards me like a zombie seeing it’s meal. This is it… this is the end.

“His name is Bomin.” Chanyeol corrects.

“Bomin?” Suzy repeats and walks closer to me. Her eyes squint into razor blades and she scoffs. “Why are you pretending to be a guy, Bomi?” She asks. I can’t say anything. I’m completely frozen.

“His name is Bomin. His twin sister is Bomi.” Baekhyun says.

“Twin?” She repeats. “Bomi has a younger brother, not a twin.” She says and scoffs.

“Really? That’s weird. Because he introduced me to her a while ago, I even took a picture with her a few days ago.” He smiles and pulls out his phone and shows them the picture. Suzy stares at it for a while, but to my relief, they seem to believe it.

“I knew she had a twin.” Kai says. He must have known… This entire time he knew who I was.

“That’s so weird, I wonder why she never told us she had a twin brother.” Chorong says and makes a confused expression.

“We also have an older sister.” I say, finally gaining the courage to speak up. I don’t think I ever mentioned my sister to them.

“Really?” Suzy asks, not really caring.

“How is she doing?” Chorong asks, looking genuinely interested. “Bomi I mean.”

“What does it matter? Let’s go.” Suzy interrupts.

“Why do you insist on cutting me off whenever I ask about her? Are you afraid she’ll tell me something?” Chorong half smirks.

What is going on between them?

“Why insist on asking about her?”

“I’ve decided to start thinking for myself, and now, I have a lots of things to ask.”

“Can you guys play your power games somewhere else?” Kai interrupts them. They stop glaring at each other. Chorong smiles and looks at him.

“What power games? We were just talking.” She says then looks at me. “Tell Bomi to call me sometime.” She says and leaves. Suzy sighs deeply and follows after.

Immediately the tension in my body subsides and I feel like I can breathe again.

“Why didn’t you mention you had a twin? And 2 other siblings.” Chanyeol asks.

“Uh, I don’t know I just, didn’t think to bring it up I guess.” I say.

“I’m sure he had his reasons. Let’s just continue the group date shall we?” Suho interrupts, to my great relief. Chanyeol nods and starts talking again.

Baekhyun grabs my hand under the table and gives it a squeeze.

“Crisis averted.” He whispers then smiles. Despite being surprised and nervous about him holding my hand, I nod and smile back, because I definitely just avoided a massive crisis.

 

 

The group date ends, Sehun and D.O. brag to each other about getting all of the girl’s numbers, while Kai just throws them in the trash, clearly not interested. I sigh and pick them back out, maybe i can convince him to try and date. He was never the type to. Even with his new looks, he still lacks confidence… I’m just glad his personality hasn’t changed. He’s still a nice caring guy. Baekhyun didn’t collect any, he just outright rejected it. I didn’t have the heart to reject Minah when she gave me hers.

It made me feel bad though. She would feel so betrayed if she found out I was a girl. But, she seemed interested in Chanyeol as well. He will most likely keep in contact., so I’m sure she won’t feel hurt by me not calling. At least I hope, he smiled the entire night but when we left, he just stared at the numbers and sighed, like he wasn’t sure about the whole thing.

 

 

When we get home everyone forces Baekhyun to show them the picture of Bomi… Or me.

It’s really uncomfortable to listen to guys talk about girls. Hearing them call me hot… just uncomfortable. I of course put on a “brother” act, and yell at them for calling my “sister” hot, to get them to stop.

Kai doesn’t say anything to me. He doesn’t even act different. I know he knows who I really am. I dont know whether to ignore as well, or bring it up.

“Don’t.” Baekhyun says as we sit on my bed in our room. “If he doesn’t say anything then don’t worry about it.”

“You knew didn’t you?” I ask. He’s not even phased by him knowing.

“Does it matter?”

“Yes, it matters. I think I deserve to know when people know.” I respond, sounding madder than I am. I’m actually not mad. I’m just worried that others know that I don’t know about.

“I’m sorry.” He says and fixes a piece of my short hair before caressing my cheek with his thumb.

He makes me feel like we are already dating. I’m not even sure how i feel about him, let alone dating.

But he sure does know how to make my heart race and body warm up.

My phone suddenly rings and I snap back to reality. I jump up and go to my bag and take out my phone.

“Hello?”

“I heard you meet Suzy.”

“Oh… yeah, that was very nerve racking.”

“She called to interrogate me, asking if you had a twin and all, of course I played along. Stupid . never minding her own business.”

“Thank you Eunji. I owe you big.”

“No problem.”

“Are Suzy ad Chorong fighting or something?”

“I was just thinking that. Chorong asked me for your number last week. I didn't give it to her of course but… lately I’ve been hearing rumors about Chorong… less than savory ones that I know aren’t at all true. I’m sure Suzy has something to do with that. She must be doing something Suzy doesn’t like.” I sigh and furrow my brows. SHe is doing exactly what she did to me, to Chorong.

“Yeah… told Suzy that she started thinking for herself, and that she has many things to ask me now.”

“Realy?”

“She must have found a glitch in Suzy’s story.”

“Maybe, after all, Chorong didn’t really spread the rumors, she just believed them.”

“Yeah.” I mumble, not entirely sure what to think about this whole situation.

“Are you going to call her?

“I don’t know. I’m not even sure if it matters anymore. The damage has already been dealt.”

“What matters is knocking that Suzy on her ing face.”

“I don’t care about revenge Eunji. I’m not the type to hurt others… no matter how badly they treated me.”

“You’re too nice. If I were you, I would wreck her.” She grumbles and I chuckle. “Alright, I gotta go. I just wanted to check up on you, make sure you were fine.”

“Okay, thank you. Bye bye.”

Eunji hangs up and I sigh. If Suzy digs enough. My secret won’t be a secret for long. Hopefully Eunji was enough.

“You okay?” Baekhyun asks, still sitting on my bed.

“Yeah. Of course.” I say with a smile, not really sure if I believe my own words.

“You wanna talk about Suzy?” He asks cautiously. He did tell me about his mother, and he would probably tell me other things about his past if I asked but, I don’t really want to talk about Suzy anymore.

“I’ll tell you later.” I say and he nods.

“Alright.” he says and I smile, feeling grateful that he’s not pushing the issue. I take a deep breath and put my phone in my pocket.

Chanyeol walks in, looking dead tired.

“I’m going to take a bath, make sure I don’t drown if I fall asleep.” He mumbles nad drags his feet to the bathroom. I chuckle and go back over to my bed.

“Alright, I want to rest so…” I motion for him to get up. He smirks.

“Let’s rest together.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Okay okay.” He gets up reluctantly and goes to the bed below his. He sighs deeply as i plop myself down. “I really want to hold you in my arms right now.”

“Baekhyun.” I say once again and face the other way to hide my reddening face. I hear him chuckle and for whatever reason, crack a smile myself.

 

 

 

To be continued...

(Don't worry, it wont be months... I promise)


 

 

 

 

 

 


Fooooooodddd

 


you shiet.....

 


you beotch... jk i love you

 

 

Cho to the Rong