black belt put to work

Hush EXO Academy

 

 

Bomi POV

     A couple of weeks go by and school only gets better and better! The amount of people that give me dirty looks and run into me have gone down. Some of that has to do with JR and his roommates actually.

     Chanyeol told me that we are rivals with them but I feel like that’s not entirely true.

     There was this one time where a couple of guys cornered me and JR happened to see it and he asked them if they wanted bruises all over their face and they immediately left me alone. The JR insulted me and walked off. I didn’t appreciate the comment but I was thankful that he helped.

     There was another time when Ren helped me too. Some people were writing dirty messages on my desk and he asked them if they wanted to clean it off or lose their ability to write. My desk had to be the cleanest one in the school. He then told me he didn’t like owing people anything so his debt was paid. At first I had no idea what he was talking about but I’m pretty sure it had to do with me and Baekhyun helping Baekho. I smiled for the whole day and told Baekho about it and he seemed very happy. But he assured me it was only because he was happy to see Ren gaining new friends. I don’t know why Baekho thinks Ren will never love him. I think Ren already does but doesn’t know how to say it.

 


 

     Today is the start of competitions, so of course all kindness between our dorm and theirs disappeared. Chanyeol told me there were at least two a semester, the first one is in school and the second one is competitions between other schools. The competitions last two weeks. The first week is individual and the second is dorm rooms.

      I don’t know why so much time is spent towards competitions but its most likely bonding… Which is exactly what the President says on the opening day before he flies off in a helicopter.

 

 

     “Has your dad always been this mischievous?” I ask Baekhyun as we walk to class.

     “Yes… Why do you think he let you in the school?”

     “Cause he likes me of course!” I say while smiling smugly. He scoffs at me and ruffles my hair.

     “Aigo!” he says and starts ruffling my hair with both hands.

     “Yah!” I yell and try to stop him. He laughs and goes to do it again but this time I grab his hands and squeeze them as he tries to release them to get to my hair. We laughed as we both mess around.

 

 

     “Just kiss already.”

 

     We stop and watch as JR walks past us. That’s when we notice a few people looking at us and laughing I look at Baekhyun and immediately blush and release his hands. He clears his throat and looks away.

     “Oh my! You guys look so cute!” Aron says dramatically. “You just can’t keep your hands off each other!”

      I really want to punch him…

 

     “You should take his advice Baekhyun. Just kiss him already… unless you want me to do it first!” he says and grabs my wrist and tries to pull me in but Baekhyun steps on his foot as I twist his arm.

     “AGHHH!” he yells in pain and I release him.

     “Don’t touch me you ert!” I say and glare at him. He smirks at me.

     “Oh? So only Baekhyun is allowed to touch you? How sweet!” he says dramatically again and walks away laughing. I sigh deeply and pat my ruffled hair down… which was ruined again by Baekhyun who starts to ruffle it again while laughing.

     “Yah!” I whine and smile while blushing and patting it back down. “I’m going to make you regret it if you do it again!” I warn. He snorts and does it again.

     “What are you gonna do? Use your “black belt” on me?” he says in a mocking tone.

     “I really do have a black belt!” I yell and he snorts again and walks into class. I glare at him and follow. Just you wait and see… I’ll show you who you’re messing with.

 


 

     “Hah-ha!” I yell in delight as Baekhyun and I stand before one of the competitions booths that says

 

Brick Breaking

 

     “You’re done for now.” I say and smirk. He scoffs.

     “Okay let’s see your black belt put to work.” He says also with a smirk.

     “Fine! Whoever can break more wins!” I yell.

     “Fine! Loser becomes a servant for a week! You must really like being my servant.”

     I humpf and smirk wider. We’ll see who the servant is.

 


 

     “Woah! Go Bomin!” I hear Sehun cheer as a huge crowd watches me break through five bricks. I glance at Baekhyun who looked slightly panicked.

     “Are you sure you don’t want to just give up now?” I tease as he stares at the six bricks that he needs to break. He huffs and laughs awkwardly.

     “Why are you scared that I’ll win and you’ll be my servant?” he says and gets ready.

     “Fighting!” I say to mock him he gives me glare and shakes his arms a bit.

     He brings his arm up and takes a deep breathe then brings his arm down and breaks all of the bricks… but one.

 

     His eyes and mouth open wide with shock. He looks at me and I smirk.

     “You’re done. Servant.” I say and smile big then without any effort break the six bricks.

     He looks dumbfounded as Sehun runs over and gives me a high five and picks me up into a swinging hug.

     “Oh?” I hear Sehun say and then put me down. I look at him in confusion.

     “What’s wrong?” I ask. He quickly shakes his head and smiles

     “Nothing.” He says and gives me more high fives.

 


 

No ones POV

     She turns to Baekhyun and smirks.

     “Servant.” She says and he looks at her still in shock. “I’m thirsty. Get me water.” She says and chuckles. He glares at her and starts to leave. “Servant!” She yells and he looks back. “Get some for Sehun too.” Sehun laughs and Baekhyun glares more than stomps off.

 

     “Did you see his face?” She asks and laughs. Sehun smiles back but he looked distracted. “Are you okay? You seem troubled?”

     “It’s nothing… I’m just a little tired.” He says and smiles. She nods her head and turns around to see Baekhyun walking towards them. Sehun stops smiling and looks at her intensely with confusion.

     “Here’s your water.” He says and forces it into our hands.

     “Actually, I want juice instead. Go get some.” Sehun says and Bomi laughs.

     “Get your own damn juice!” He yells back.

     “Get him juice.” Bomi says and he scoffs and storms off. They both laugh and watch him go. “I’m going to put him through hell.” She says in a devilish tone. He laughs and decides to figure out what’s going on later.

 


 

Bomi POV

     The rest of the week was hectic. There were a lot of fights over competitions and I did a great job in avoiding them… but I fear that will end today.

     Today was the day Baekhyun was talking about… The beauty pageant… and of course, I was volunteered.

 

     “Now you have a chance to wear the clothes I bought you.” Baekhyun whispers with a smile. I sigh and try to stops the nervousness I was feeling. I really like the clothes he got for me… but for some reason I didn’t want to wear them for the pageant.

     “Don’t worry Bomi, you’ll do great.” Suho says trying to reassure me. I smile and look at everyone. They were all smiling at me. That’s when I noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t there anymore. I sigh feeling slightly disappointed.

 

 




 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!