What the?!

Hush EXO Academy

 

 

 


 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

            “YAH! BYUNBAEK!”

            “Stop calling me Byunbaek. Nick names are supposed to be shorter. Also it doesn’t make sense to use a last name and part of the first. Just use the first. And stop yelling.”

            “Oh come on son! You know I only do that to people I really like!”

            “I’m the only one you do that to.”

            “That’s not true there are other people! In fact, there is a new student this year that I do that to too.”

            Yeah right… “Whatever I’m off to school.”

            “Wait! We can go together!”

            Yeah just what I need, to be labeled as a daddy’s boy… “No thanks I’m going to walk. And don’t you have some other place to be more important than school?” Besides EXO Academy he owns another school in China, along with other companies in Korea and China.

            “Of course I have to be there the first day! The second branch in China starts tomorrow! And the companies don’t need me there every day.” He said with a big grin on his face.

            BaekHyun lets out a sigh. “Fine, whatever. Just don’t talk to me at school. I hate the way people treat me like a god.” Seriously, the amount gold diggers out there is ridiculous.

            “That’s not my fault. It’s your arrogant and childish personality.”

            “Yeah yeah…” BaekHyun turns around and waves as he walks out the door.

            “Wait! What about your things?”

            “I already had it delivered.” I say and wave goodbye as I close the door.

            “Tsk… brat didn’t even hug me.” he says while pouting.

 


 

Bomi POV

            “EXO! EXO! EXO EXO EXO!” I leap down the road while chanting EXO. I’m soo excited! I give a couple twirls and jump out of excitement. Then I do a little of the gorilla dance.

 

*BEEP BEEP!*

 

            I jump and turn around. The President roles down his window with a big smile on his face.

            “Yoonbo!” For some reason he calls me that too just like my dad. Their personalities are very similar.

            “Cap!” he insists that I call him Cap, short for captain. I have no idea why he has that as a nick name but I guess I am part of a select few that he allows to call him that.

            “I see you’re excited!”

            “I am!”

            “What was that dance you were just doing?”

            “ha ha! That would be my extremely happy gorilla one.”

 


 

Baekhyun POV  

They continue to chat when BaekHyun walks around the corner and stops when he sees them.

            “You have to show me how to do that dance later Yoonbo!”

            “Sure thing Cap!”

             … “Cap?” Not many people have the pleasure of doing that. Is this the person he was talking about? Yoonbo… it must be his last name and part of his first. I get a little closer to hear better. Just how great was this guy to have this much attention?

            “Does your wig stay on well?”

            Wig?

            “Yup! I’m just afraid it will come off when I sleep.” ...What the hell is going on?

            “Well make sure to cover up well, if your exposed as a girl I will have no choice but to make you leave the school.”

            “Don’t worry I’ll hide it well!”

            …… HE’S A GIRL!!! WTF? Why on earth would my dad let a girl in an all-boys school?

            “Well I will see you later Yoonbo!”

            “Bye Cap!”

            I wait for the car to be out of sight and for her to start walking. I follow after watching her skip and jump. She sure is a happy one. She is pretty carefree considering the situation. Is she really that confident? Now that I look at her, she is definitely a girl. How long does she think she’ll last? My dad seems to really like her but there’s no way she’ll last. All girls are the same; they see a handsome guy and start confessing. In fact, if she saw me just once she would probably confess to me by the end of the day. It’s happened before but in only five minutes after meeting them. I hate those kinds of girls… shallow. All of those girls only see looks and status. They never try to get to know the real me. I wonder how long it will take for her to confess to me. Should I have fun with her?

 


 

Bomi POV

          “EXO! EXO!” I continue to sing and smile.

          “Hey!” I hear someone yell behind me. I start to turn around when I practically get trampled to the ground by a group of screaming girls

          “Woah!” I catch my balance as I nearly fall. I look to where they all start to crowd around. “What’s going on?” most of the girls are acting like they just saw a God.

 

          ”KYA!!!" "Sunbae!”  “So Cute!” “Touch me!” “You’re so hot!”

          “Let me touch your ****!” “NO LET ME!” “KYAAAAAA!!!”

 

           Must be a male student. I wonder if he’s from EXO... Jeez, he must be really popular. I feel sorry for him. I shrug my shoulders and turn around and continue towards the school which is now in sight. OMMA! My heart is racing!

 


 

Baekhyun POV

           Damn it! Where did all these girls come from? I can’t see her! Now how am I supposed to find her? ! Someone just grabbed me ! I’ve got to get out of here before I get !

           I somehow wriggle my way out of the mob and run towards the school trying to get away from them and catch up to “him”. I look around but don’t see her. ! I didn’t get to see her face once! Who knows where she is... Well it shouldn’t be too hard considering she’s the only girl in the school.

           I sigh and walk towards my dorm.

 


 

Bomi POV

           Wow! This school is so beautiful! I feel soo honored. I ask someone where the dorms were and headed towards them.

           “I’m so nervous.” I say and breathe in deep. I hope I they’re nice... and stupid. I really hope they’re dense or I could have difficulties in hiding the fact that I’m a girl.

           I start to shake a little as I walk down the hall. I stop at dorm room 12.

           “Fighting!” I say to myself and then open the door.

 

           … What the…?! I think as I watch some tall guy jumping up and down with a huge creepy smile on his face. On the other side of the room someone is dancing with the light switch or something making the lights flash. Another one with black hair and dark skin along with a cute mushroom haired guy dance with some pretty impressive skill. Another one is just swinging his head and body back and forth while the other just smiles and claps. His smile is pretty gorgeous… actually they are all really good looking. That’s when it dawned on me that there were six of them.

.......OMG! How am I supposed to fool six of them?!

 


 

 

I hope you liked this chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like!

 

The one who swings his head and body back and forth, LOL

   

 

 

 

The one with the light switch dance!