Let's Go!

Hush EXO Academy

Bomi POV

 

     I sigh and shove some clothes in my bag for a four day long trip. I know school trips are supposed to be fun, but I was worried. It will be hard to hide the fact that I’m a girl.

     We ate lunch and then head towards the busses that were all ready to take us to our destination, where ever that may be.

 


 

     “Let’s sit here.” Chanyeol says and we both sit down near the back. Suho sits with Sehun in front of us and D.O. and Kai sit next to us. Baekhyun ends up having to sit alone right behind us. He rant’s about us “leaving” him again for the first five minutes of the ride and then finally quiets down.

      I decide to ask Chanyeol about JR and his friends.

     “So what’s up with this JR guy? Are you guy’s enemies or something?”

     “Ah, kind of. It just sort of happened over the years because of competitions and who was better at what.”

     “What, like sports competitions?”

     “Yeah, that and who is the most talented, handsome, hot, cute, etc.”

     “Ahhh, so do they all live in the same dorm?”

     “Yeah. Actually JR and Ren are brothers.”

     “Really?!” I would have never guessed that.

     “Yup. And Aron, the erted one, is Suho’s brother?”

     “Seriously?!!!” I say completely shocked. I glance over at Suho who was smiling while chatting with Sehun. “How can that be? They are so different!”

     “Yeah. They aren’t really that close but for some reason Aron listens to Suho whenever he tells him to stop doing something.” I recall this morning when Suho said, “That’s enough Aron.” and then Aron stopped and left. I wonder what makes him obey Suho like that.

     “What about Baekho?”

     “He transferred in a year ago, and ever since then he has been trying to win over Ren’s heart. It’s sad actually because, despite his looks, I don’t think Ren is gay. But who knows? All I know is that Ren is horrible to be around and Baekho is practically an angel. I’m not sure why he was put in a room with them.”

     I nod my head. Poor Baekho. But I admire him. He has the courage to love and show his emotions. Something I have stopped myself from doing.

     “What about Minhyun? I don’t know why, but he kind of creeps me out.”

     “You and me both! That guy is like mist! You never know when he is going to pop out! He’s like a ninja spy! You never know when he’s there or when he’s listening! And he doesn’t talk much!” Chanyeol says and shivers. If that’s true I need to keep an eye out for him! I shiver too and try to get my mind on something else.

     “Anyways do you know where we’re going? All it said was camping trip.”

     “I’m not really sure, but the school has a few camping locations. There’s the beach, the forest, mountains, the lake…” he labels off about 10 more. I didn’t even know there were that many places to camp! Personally I hope it’s the forest. It will be easier than a place with water to swim in because obviously that won’t work well for me.

 

One I’m a girl pretending to be a guy, and two, I have no idea how to swim.

 


 

     Well one good thing is that the camp site is at a forest…. the bad thing is… it’s next to a beach.

     Everyone hops off the bus and makes their way to the cabins that are lined up along the beach. Cheering and smiling and yelling about how they can’t wait to get in the water.

     I just stand there in a daze trying real hard to not show my frustration. I feel like crying!

     “Let’s go!” Chanyeol yells and slaps me on the shoulder.

     “Neh!” I respond half-heartedly hoping it sounded cheerful enough.

      We head towards the cabins. There were 20 or more cabins that had two stories. One room was on the bottom and another was on the top.

     We walk up the stairs to the second floor and into cabin six and set our things down.

     Can this be considered as “camping”!? It was more like a luxury vacation. My idea of camping is a tent! There was a bathroom, a kitchen, and a pretty big resting area. To the left were three bunk beds. That means there are only six beds… and there are seven of us….

     “Well I guess two of us have to share that bed.” Chanyeol says and points at the one that is slightly bigger than the rest. I hope VERY much that it’s NOT me!

     “Kai-Bai-Bo?” Baekhyun says and puts his hand out. The rest follow and I reluctantly follow too.

 


   

     I think Kai-Bai-Bo and I weren’t destined because I always seem to be the first to lose!

     “Haha! You at this Bomin!” Chanyeol yells and laughs. I just nod my head with a gloomy expression. How can I possibly sleep in the same bed with a boy! I feel like I have betrayed my dad! He told me not to let this happen and it did!

     “I’ll share the bed with him.” Kai says all of a sudden. I open my eyes wide in shock. I didn’t think he even liked me let alone be willing to sleep in the same bed.

     “No I will.” Baekhyun says and runs over and jumps on it. What’s up with him?! He is the last one that I want to share a bed with! Kai sighs with an expression that I think is annoyance. I don’t see why he would be annoyed though. Then an idea pops in my head!

     “It’s settled then!” I exclaim and clap my hands together. “Since you both want to share a bed with someone, you guys can share one! I’ll take the top one.” I say and smile and throw my things on the top bunk.

     “Quick thinking Bomin!” Suho says and gives me a high five. The rest laugh and I smile. Kai just nods his head and puts his bag on the bed. Baekhyun does the same looking slightly disappointed.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     Why didn’t I think of that? I was trying to protect her from being found out. Clearly she should get her own bed! I sigh at my stupidity. But I know one thing for sure; Kai definitely knows that she is a girl. He wouldn’t volunteer like that. He is the type that doesn’t allow people into his personal space that easily. He is comfortable with D.O. but they have known each other for a long time. He only meets her yesterday and he’s already being this friendly? Not a chance unless he knows. I’m sure he does.

     What I don’t understand is why he is trying so hard to protect her. Does he know her or something?

 


 

 

Hope you like the Chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!

 

Sorry for the late update!

Mom brought home a very sick abandoned kitten and i was nursing her back to health. =)

Now that she is all better i have more time! =D