Cool

Hush EXO Academy

 


Bomi POV

     Baekho and I finish the scavenger hunt and hand in our clues and answer the question correctly.  Our “reward” was a stuffed bear and the “feeling of joining together to solve problems”. The president sure is a sappy one…

     “Huh?” Baekho says and feels his chest.

     “What is it?”

     “I lost my necklace!”

     “Seriously?”

     “I must have dropped it in the forest when I fell earlier.”

     “Let’s go see if we can find it.”

     “No it’s okay, I’ll go. I remember the spot.” He says and runs back into the forest. I watch worriedly as he disappears into the woods.

 


 

     A couple hours later we started to make dinner. Everyone was focused on it except me…

     “Bomin! Help us out will you!” Baekhyun yells annoyed. I ignore him and continue to stare at the forest. Baekho hasn’t come back yet and I was really worried.

     “Bomin, what’s wrong?” Suho asks and places his hand on my shoulder.

     “Baekho hasn’t come back yet.” I say without taking my eyes off the forest.

     “What do you mean?” he asks as everyone turns their attention to me.

     “He lost his necklace so he went back in the forest to find it and I haven’t seen him since then.”

     “Bomin, I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably off following Ren somewhere. So stop worrying and come help us.” Baekhyun says and grabs my wrist and pulls me to the table to help them continue cooking.

     “I’m sure he’s okay.” D.O. says with a reassuring smile. I smile back and start to help out… I still take the occasional glances because I can’t shake this bad feeling…

 


 

     After another hour we were eating but I couldn’t focus on that because Baekho’s dorm came out and started cooking and he wasn’t with him.

     I give Baekhyun my plate because he was eating off it again anyways, and I stand up and walk towards Ren.

     “Ren have you seen Baekho?” I ask. He looks at me uncaringly.

     “What do you care?” he says and rolls his eyes.

     “I haven’t seen him in hours. Please tell me you have.” He ignores me.

     “Bomin, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asks and grabs my shoulder.

     “Have you seen him Ren?” I slightly yell becoming frustrated.

     “No I haven’t! Now leave me alone.” he says with equal frustration.

     “Baekho is probably wandering around moping about the argument they had before.” Aron says in his annoying voice.

     “Shut up.” Ren says a shoots him a glare.

     “Wait what fight?” I ask.

     “It’s none of your business.”

     “Well whatever it is, he’s not moping. He lost the necklace you gave him and went back in to find it… that was three hours ago and if you haven’t seen him that means he hasn’t come back.”

     “Are you sure Bomin?” Chanyeol asks.

     “Yes.”

     “Ren you should go look for him.” JR says and grabs his shoulder. Ren sighs and shrugs it off.

     “Why should I? It’s his problem, not mine.” I scoffed because I couldn’t believe my ears.

     “You’re supposed to be his friend.”

     “What do you know? You’ve only know us for a few days.”

     “Because he told me how you guys meet… You shouldn’t be like this to him.” I say and brush his shoulder as I walk past.

     “Bomin! Where are you going?” I hear Baekhyun yell after me. I ignore his calls and make my way to the cabin. I walk in and grab my hiking bag that we used during the scavenger hunt. Baekhyun walks in and grabs my wrist.

     “Where are going?” he asks.

     “To find him.”

     “No you’re not, it’s too dark.”

     “All the more reason. I’m not going to leave him out there alone.” I yank my hand free and go out and head towards the woods… If no one is going to look for him then I will.

 

     I reach the woods and feel Baekhyun grab me again.

     “Wait!”

     “Look, I don’t care if I have to be your slave for another week for not listening. I’m going to find him.” I say to him and try to break free.

     “I’m coming with you.” he says. That’s when I see he has his bag too.

 

     “Thank you.” I say and we start to walk.

 


 

No one’s POV

     “I know you have good intentions, but people shouldn’t go into a forest alone at night, especially you.” He says to her with a sigh. Bomi’s heart skips a beat.

     “What do you mean by especially me?” She asks remembering Baekho said about Baekhyun knowing that she’s a girl. His eyes become slightly larger as he tries to cover it up.

     “W-What I meant is t-that you look so fragile.” He says. She looks at him suspiciously but decides to push it off.

     “I’m not fragile! I told you before, I have a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo!” she says with a pout.

     “Whatever! You…”

     “Look!” She interrupts him and points to some light shining through the trees. “Baekho!” She yells and runs towards it.

     “Bomi!” she continues to run towards the light without realizing that Baekhyun called her Bomi instead of Bomin.

 


 

Bomi POV

     “Baekho!” I yell as I lose sight of the light.

     “Hello?” I turn my head as I hear a faint voice.

     “Baekho?!” I yell again.

     “Bomin!” he yells back and I see the light again. I run towards it and almost fall in a hole but Baekhyun grabs me before I do…

 

     “Are you crazy?!” he yells still holding me in a hug.

     He breaks the hug and looks at me.

     “What were you thinking? You could have got hurt!” he yells.

     “S-sorry.” Was all I could say… I’m shocked at how mad he was but I soon forget when I see Baekho in the hole.

     “Baekho, are you okay?” I ask and point my flashlight at him.

     “I twisted my ankle trying to get out.” He says.

     “Okay, hold on I’m going down.”

     I was about to start climbing down when Baekhyun grabbed my arm.

     “No, I will.” He says and before I could protest he hops down and amazingly lands on his feet… What is he? A cat?

     He immediately starts checking out his injured ankle.

     “Okay, it looks like it’s not broken. You should be able to stand, can you?” he asks and holds out his hand to help him up. Baekho nods and stands. Baekhyun looks up at me.

     “Get the rope out of my bag and throw an end down here.”

     “Mmm.” I sound and do what he told me. I throw the rope down to him and he ties it around Baekho.

     “Okay I’m going to go up and pull. While I’m doing that climb up as much as your ankle will allow.”

     “Okay.” Baekho nods his head and Baekhyun starts to climb. It’s clear he rock climbs…

     “Okay Bomin, help me pull.”

     “Neh.” I say and grab the rope.

     “Baekho, you ready?” he asks. Baekho nods his head and grabs the rock. We start to pull as he climbs.

 

      Baekho’s hands reach the top of the hole.

     “Okay Bomin, I’ll hold while you help him up.” I nod and run over. I get on my knees and grab his hand and pull.

     “Oh?” Baekho says and then another person kneels next to me and grabs Baekho’s arm and pulls him up with ease.

 

     I look up to see his face.

     “Ren…” I say with a smile forming on my face.

     “What kind of idiot gets stuck in a hole?” Ren asks while checking Baekho’s ankle. Baekho just keeps his head lowered.

     “So you lost the necklace?”

     Baekho lowers his head even more.

     “Sorry… I couldn’t find it…” he says in a whispered voice. Ren sighs and digs in his pocket and pulls out the necklace.

     “You must be blind. It was just over there.” He says and points behind him.

      Baekho smiles and grabs the necklace and immediately puts it on.

     “I’m so glad it’s not gone.” He says with a sweet smile. Ren clears his throat and turns around.

     “Get on.” He says as he kneels down for Baekho to get on his back.

     “No, its okay, I… I can walk.” Baekho says with a blush. Ren turns his head and glares.

     “Get on.” He says deeply and turns his face forward. Baekho nods and gets on his back…

   

  Ren is pretty strong for someone so tiny…

 

     Ren re-adjusts Baekho and starts to walk.

     “Sorry.” Baekho says quietly. Ren sighs.

     “Don’t lose it again or I’ll kick your .”

     Baekho nods and smiles while blushing.

 


 

No one's POV

     Bomi sighs in relief and smiles.

     “That’s a relief.” She says as she watches them disappear in the darkness. Baekhyun looks at her.

     “What is?” he asks.

     “They made up from whatever fight they had… and this proves that he really does care for Baekho… he must be so happy right now.” She says with a big smile. She turns to him and smiles even brighter.

     “You were pretty cool just now… Thanks.” She says and smiles at him again.

     He stares at her for a few seconds and then quickly looks away to hide his blushing face. He clears his throat.

 

     “O-of course I’m cool!” he shoves the rope back into his bag and looks at her.

     “L-lets go.”

 


 

I had some severe writers block so this chapter probably ...

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feed back!

Subscribe if you like it!