Just who is this guy?

Hush EXO Academy

 

Bomi POV

     I was in the bathroom trying to calm myself down. I take off my wig, tie back my hair and splash water on my face. My heart is beating fast, I feel like such a ert! I’ve seen my brother’s half- body plenty of times! I should be used to it! I slap my face a couple of times and sigh. I brush my teeth then put my wig back on.

 


    

      I peak my head out of the door cautiously and see Chanyeol lying down. Hopefully he’s already sleeping. I’m not really sure of that though because he was sniffling like he had a cold or something. On the other side I see Baekhyun lying down and reading a book. I really wish he was sleeping more than Chanyeol! He looks up at me and I immediately walk out hoping he didn’t see me spying.

     He puts down his book. I start to walk towards my bed.

     “Turn the lights off.” He says.

     “Ah, neh!” I say and gladly go over and flip the light switch, the less I have to see their half- bodies, the better. The only problem was that I had to make my way to the bed. There was a little bit of light in the room but obviously not enough.

 

     “Agh!” I yell as I run into something and fall. I hear a thud and then feel hands on my shoulders.

     “Are you okay?” Baekhyun asks kneeling next to me.

     “Wah!” I yell and push him. Oh no! I definitely over reacted! I have to apologize! “Ah! I’m sorry!” I say not sure what else to do. He starts to laugh.

     “I must have scared you, sorry.” He says and laughs again. He stands up and pats me on the head. I flinch a little. I look up at his face, and even though it was dark I could see a little bit of his smile. He walks back to his bed and climbs up."Good night." he says.

"Good night!" I say awkwardly. I quickly go to my bed. My heart was beating fast again. I didn’t notice before but it looks like Suho isn’t the only one with a gorgeous smile.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     Why did I even go down? She’s supposed to be a guy remember? And I was smiling like an idiot! I sigh and turn my face to the wall… My hands are tingling.

 


 

Bomi POV

     It took a while for me to go to sleep. Every time I would start to doze off Baekhyun did some kind of yelping noise. What is he a dog? These boys have such weird sleeping habits, but at least they don't snore.

     I set my phone alarm on vibrate to wake me up at 7. I hope that’s early enough. I wanted to get up before them so that I could take a shower.

     I get out of bed, grab my bag and quietly walk over to the bathroom.

 


    

     I finish my shower, dry my hair then put my wig back on. I wrapped my chest and put on my clothes. It’s now 8, the wig takes up more time than I would like it to. I should have just cut my hair instead of bothering with this.

     When I come out Chanyeol is already awake and is just putting on his shirt. I keep my head slightly down as to not see too much.

     “Ah, Bomin you’re awake?” He says to me.

     “Neh.” I respond. “I’m an early riser.” I lie, actually I like to sleep in but considering the situation, that’s a little hard to do now.

     “I was just heading to breakfast, would you like to join me?” he asks brightly. Now that I think about it I’m starving!

     “Yes!” I say with a smile. He laughs.

     “Let’s go!”I nod and we both leave.

 


 

     There was so much food available! I have never seen soo much food in my life! EXO Academy sure is amazing! Chanyeol was stacking food on his plate while I was deciding what to get. I got some waffles, bacon, eggs and some grapes. I haven’t had bacon in a long time!

     “You must be really hungry!” I say to Chanyeol. He had two plates of food that looked like mountains.

     “Yeah!” he says and smiles. I laugh.

     “Where should we sit?” I ask.

     “This way” he leads me to a table near the windows where Kai and D.O. were already sitting and eating.

     “Good morning!” D.O. says with a smile. His eyes were wide open. He has such cute eyes!

     “Good morning!” Chanyeol and I say at the same time. Chanyeol sits down next to D.O. and I sit down across from him next to Kai. “Good morning.” I say with a smile while I sit down.

     “Good morning.” He says without looking at me. He is so mysterious.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     I wake up and rub my face. I yawn and think about what happened last night. Maybe it was a good thing I did that. Girls always fall for guys who protect them. I smile to myself. She probably already fell for me! That’s probably why she pushed me, she was scared that I would find out! I laugh to myself. She’s probably lying there staring at my bed! I slowly peek over the side of my bed towards hers.

     “Ah? Where are they?” I say to myself. “Did they already leave? Without me?!” I jump out of bed and throw a shirt on and leave.

 


 

Bomi POV

     “Suho! Sehun!” Chanyeol yells and waves for them to come over.

     “Good morning!” we all say to each other. Sehun sits down next to Chanyeol and Suho was about to sit down next to me when out of nowhere Baekhyun sits down and nearly makes him fall.

     “Yah!” Suho yells as he catches his balance.

     “Oh sorry hyung!” he says like it was a mistake. Chanyeol laughs as Suho sits next to Baekhyun.

     “You must have really wanted to sit next to Bomin!” Chanyeol says and laughs again.

     I lower my head slightly. Aish! Why did he have to sit there?

     “How could you guys just leave without me?” Baekhyun asks with a sour face. I scoff in my head. It’s your fault you slept so late!

     “It’s your fault for sleeping in!” Chanyeol says and laughs. I guess we think the same things. Baekhyun scoffs.

     I pick up a piece of bacon and go to take a bite out of it when Baekhyun snatches it out of my hand with his mouth. I jump back in shock and almost fall backwards. Luckily Kai caught me before I fell but I get shocked again and jump forward a little. What the hell! That was my bacon! I glare at him.

     “What?” he says with a smile. “That’s what happens when you leave behind a roommate.” He says and steals one of my waffles.

     “Get your own food!” I yell and cover my plate. He laughs and pats my head again. I flinch. Why does he keep doing that? Am I some kind of dog?

     “You look like a dog protecting his food!” he laughs. What? I look like a dog? Who's the one that yelps like one when trying to sleep? Baekhyun then reaches and grabs some sausage off of Chanyeol’s plate.

     “Yah!” he yells. Baekhyun goes to put it in his mouth. Before he could do that I take it and shove it in my mouth.

     “Hey!” he yells. I stick out my tongue at him while trying to chew the food. Everyone starts laughing. Baekhyun scoffs. “She really does pass as a guy with those table manners…” he thinks to himself.

     Baekhyun continues to try and steal food off my plate while everyone else laughs.

 

 

     “What a cute little date you guys are having.” We all stop and look to who was talking. There was a tall and handsome guy standing next to the table with a smirk on his face.

     I notice Kai sighing and looking away like he was annoyed. Then I notice everyone else was doing the same. I look at Baekhyun. He was looking at him with a wicked glare on his face. I didn’t think he could have this kind of expression. Now I know the looks he gave me weren’t out of hate. Just who is this guy?

 


 

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

If you like then subscribe!