Shake it like a light switch gorilla!

Hush EXO Academy

 

 

 

Bomi POV

They continued to dance.

“Guys!” the one with the gorgeous smile looks at me and stands up. The others stop and turn around.

… All of their eyes are on me… OMG! What if they notice! No no! just calm down! Just play it cool!

 

“Excuse me?” Gorgeous smile is waving his hand in front of my face.

“Huh?” I ask shocked. They were all closer now. One of them was looking at me weird.

“Haha, are you nervous or something? I asked what your name was.” says gorgeous smile again.

“Ah sorry! My name is Yoon Bomi.” I say and bow. The one that looked at me weird chuckles.

“That’s such a girly name!” says the tall smiley one.

         Oh crap! I didn’t even think about that! I started to laugh “Did I say Bomi? I meant to say Bomin!” weird guy chuckls again. What is he high or something and laughs at whatever people say? Tall guy laughs too.

“It’s still pretty girly!” I should have just used my brother’s name… I smile and nod in approval.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Bomin! My name is Suho.” says gorgeous smile then bows. What a nice name.

         “My name is Kyungsoo but people call me D.O.! Nice to meet you!” he sure is well mannered considering the head and body dance. He bows and then looks at the dark one who seems to be uncomfortable or something. Without making eye contact he bows and says “Kai” and then walks into another room. I guess he’s unfriendly. At least I won’t have to worry as much about him.

“Sorry, he’s kind of shy.” D.O. says then follows after.

         “Whatever! I’m Chanyeol! Nice to meet you!” says the tall one. He has a big smile on his face. I bow to him. He may seem a little creepy but his smile is nice. It makes me want to smile too. I look to the cute mushroom top one. He bows shyly.

“My name is Sehun.” He gives a shy smile. Awww! I smile back and bow.

         “Baekhyun!” says the weird one while holding out his hand. I hesitantly take it and he shakes my hand. He has a smirk on his face.

 

         …OMG! Does he know?! It’s only the first day and I’m already caught?! No he can’t possibly know! My s aren’t showing, I stuffed a sock down there! I look like a total dude! Yeah, there’s no way he knows, I should calm down. He releases my hand and continues to stare. This guy is dangerous! I need to say something! I turn to Sehun.

         “Uh-I saw the dance you were doing, it was really awesome!” Sehun smiles and thanks me. “Actually I was in a dance group at my old school! I really like doing comedic dances. Maybe next time you guys do the light switch thing I can show you some moves!”

         “Seriously? That’s awesome!” says Chanyeol jumping up and down. “Show us now!” he yells and then pushes Baekhyun over to the light. “Do your thing!” he tells him then turns the music on.

 

*i suggest listening to this while reading the next paragraph =D*

 

         “Yah!” Baekhyun yells and gives him a dirty look then looks at me. “Ready?” Suho and Sehun smile and look at me.

         “Yup!” I say, and as soon as he starts flashing the lights I do the gorilla dance. They all start laughing and joining in. Even Suho who seems to be more mature joins in. Chanyeol goes into the other room and drags out D.O. and Kai. And the both look at me shocked as I continue to dance various things. They start to join in to. Except for Baekhyun who was still flashing the lights, which is good because I don’t want him to get too close.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

         I thought it was going to be harder than this to find her but I guess not. It’s clearly her. Seriously out of all the rooms she could have got she was put in ours. This is obviously my fathers doing, but I don’t understand why he would do that. And her, did she come here just to get caught? Bomin? That was the best she could think of? It’s such a girly name! Yoon Bomi is her name huh? It’s a cute name, it fits her well.

 

        “Yah! My hand is tired!” I yell then stop flashing. Suho turns off the music.

 

“You should show him to his bed.” Suho says to me.

“I’ll do it!” Chanyeol yells then grabs her bags. She follows him and then I follow after.

         “So there are three rooms, two medium size ones and one big one. Suho and Sehun share one, Kai and D.O. share the other. Baekhyun and I share the big room which is where you will be sleeping too!” he says. She probably didn’t expect to be sharing a room with two of us. She’s probably freaking out.

         “Okay so we both sleep on the top bunk so it’s your choice! Do you want to sleep under mine or Baekhyun’s?”  hah! she will obviously choose mine, it’s a once in a life time opportunity to be that close to me. My plan is going to go so smooth…

         “I choose Chanyeol!”

         “Yeah!” Chanyeol cheers

 

         …What? Chanyeol? What is wrong with this girl? She didn’t even think about it! Any other girl would have chosen mine for sure!

 


 

Bomi POV

         There’s no way in hell I’m choosing Baekhyun! If I have to sleep in the same room as him, then I’m going to be as far away from him as possible!

 


 

 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you liked!