Uncooperative

Hush EXO Academy

No one's POV

     “Your dad is being very uncooperative with us.”

     “I’m very pissed at you right now.”

     Baekhyun was staring at his masked captor with an annoyed expression.

     “What? I don’t think you fully understanding the situation!”

     “You made me drop my bag.”

     “What?”

     “That bag was very important to me. If anything happened to the things in that bag, I’m going to personally pay you a visit, and kick your .”

     The man laughs.

     “Why, was it a gift for your girlfriend?”

     “Well, if we were dating, it would technically be my boyfriend right now.”

     “Haha! What would dear old daddy think about his son being gay?” Baekhyun smiles.

     “With this boy, I think he would be pretty pleased if I were.”

     “You shouldn’t be telling me these things so easily. I might just go back and take this boy of yours too.”

     “I’ll tell you just about anything, cause there’s no way you’re going to get out of this without either dying or ending up in jail.”

     “Hah! We’ll see about that.”

 


 

     “So he’s been kidnapped.”

     “You guys seem really unconcerned with the situation.” Bomi says not understanding why they are so calm. They have known him way longer but it seems like she is the only one that can barely breathe because she’s so worried.

     “It’s not that we are unconcerned, it’s just that, it’s normal.”

      She huffs at them.

     “Normal? How the hell is getting kidnapped normal?”

     “It happens at least three times a semester. His family is very rich.”

     “What?” She asks. “What is wrong with you people?!” She yells and storms out of the dorm.

 


 

Bomi POV

    I can’t understand it. I just can’t! I can’t imagine living a life where being kidnapped is like going to the park. Is it supposed to comfort me by saying it’s normal? They may be used to it, but if this happens 20 times more I know that I will be still just as upset! There’s no way I can just accept someone I care about being taken.

     Even Cap seemed unfazed. His son was kidnapped for sakes!

 


 

No one’s POV

     “He’s taking it very well.” JR says sarcastically. He was there to kick Baekhyun’s before hearing the news.

     “He’s different then us. We were raised knowing we would get kidnapped at least three times. For us it’s a part of our lives, but for him, it’s something horrifying.”

     They all sit in silence for a few minutes then Kai stands up.

     “Where are you going?” Suho asks.

 

     “Bomin said that Baekhyun was going to wait for her while she dressed. That means he was taken right outside the door. Maybe there’s something there that will tell us who took him and where he is.” He says and walks out. The rest get up and follow.

 


 

Bomi POV

     Sure, they are all used to this but… What if this isn’t just another kidnapping? Sure, he’s always returned but what if he doesn’t this time? What if they kill him?

     I sigh and place my head on my knees while trying to stop myself from crying, but of course that didn’t work.

 

     “Watch where you’re walking you little !”

 

     I gasp and sit up right again. That van that was driving on the sidewalk! Could it be?

 


 

      “I need you to run a license plate now!” I yell as I barge into Cap’s office.

     “What are you talking about?” he asks in a confused expression. I run over and grab some paper and write it down and give it to him.

     “Run it! And don’t tell me you can’t because I know you can!” I yell.

     “Bomi…”

     “RUN IT NOW!” I scream and some guys run in and grab my arms.

     “No, let him go.” Cap says and they let go. He sighs and hands them the paper. “Run this license for me.” he says and they nod and go over to some computer on the desk and run it.

 

     “The name it’s registered to is blocked but whoever it belongs to didn’t take out the GPS chip in the vehicle. I have its current address. It’s at a warehouse along the river.

      I run over and quickly read the address.

     “Send people there!” I say and run out, ignoring Cap yelling after me.

 


 

No one’s POV

     “There’s nothing here.” Chanyeol says while sighing.

     “Let’s return to the dorms.”

 

     They all pile in and sit down in silence.

     “Where do you think Bomin went?” Baekho asks looking worried.

     “Don’t worrry, I’m sure he’s just walking around.”

 

     They all jump when the door bursts open.

     “Please tell me Bomin’s here!” Cap yells at them.

     “He went out earlier.” Suho says.

     “Why what’s going on?” Kai asks and stands up.

     “He asked me to track a white van and bolted out when we got an address!”

     “White van?” Kai asks and suddenly goes wide eyed. “Where was it located?!” he yells.

     “No, I’m not getting anyone else involved!” he says and storm out.

 

     “Wait, is Bomin going to the kidnappers alone?” D.O asks with a worried expression. Kai takes out his phone and dials a number. Bomi wasn’t the only one that remembered the license plate.

     “Hey, I need you to get me the location of a white van.”

 


 

     “I guess your daddy doesn’t love you too much. He only has ten minutes to transfer the money or you’re dead.”

     Baekhyun scoffs and him and yawns.

     “Do you think I’m messing around?”

     “No, I think your blowing smoke though. I’m of no use to you dead. Cause then you would have to clean up the mess later.” His captor laughs.

     “I won’t be the one cleaning up the mess, so it doesn’t matter to me.” Baekhyun scoffs again.

     “You’re a funny one aren’t you?” Baekhyun asks. The captor smiles and gets closer to him.

     “You see, I hope this ends up with you dead. Because when I take your friends, their parents will know I don’t mess around. I’ll earn way more money from them than you. And just so you won’t be alone in your death, I’ll kill them as soon as the money is transferred.” He gets closer and whispers in his ear. “And I’ll make sure to take extra care of your boyfriend.” He leans back out with chuckles. “Actually, maybe I will keep you alive. In fact, I’ll send someone to go get him now. And when he gets here, I’ll kill him nice and slowly right in front of you. I’ll make you wish that you were dead by the time I’m done.” He chuckles again and leaves the room.

 


 

     "! Why did I come here alone?!” Bomi asks herself as she stares at the warehouse. She is sure that Baekhyun is in there and she was thankful that they were dumb enough to not take the tracker out of the van.

     She was even more convinced that he was here because there were at least 10 men circling the place and they were all carrying some sort of weapon.

 

     She kept looking for an opportunity to run in but there was no way to go unseen.

     Just then a group of men ran over and started fighting with them. She takes that opportunity to run past them and is able to get inside and starts searching every room.

 


 

 

     “!” the captor says while looking out the window.

     “Looks like you were found out.”

     “Yeah, and they’re going to find your dead body!” He yells and points a gun at him.

 

     “BAEKHYUN!”  He looks over in shock and sees Bomi plow the man to the ground.

     “Get out of here stupid!!!” He yells and tries to get out of the chair as she wrestles with the man.

     The guy is able to grab a hold of Bomi and pin her to the ground.

 

     “Oh! This is you special boy?” Baekhyun looks in fear as a smile stretches across his face. “I guess you will get to see the one most important to you die!” he yells and starts chocking her.

     “LET HIM GO!” Baekhyun yells and tries to break free from the chair.

      Bomi continues to struggle with him and is able to knock his hands off her and she takes the opportunity to catch her breath and punch him the face and stand up.

     “GET OUT OF HERE NOW!” Baekhyun yells but she ignores it.

 

     “ARGH! YOU LITTLE !” The captor yells and punches her. She falls to the ground and he immediately turns her around and gets back on top of her and starts to choke her again. She tries to fight him off but this time couldn’t.

     “STOP!!!” Baekhyun yells as her movements get slower.

     “ACK!” the man yells and falls to the ground. Bomi gasps for air as Kai and Sehun help her to sit up. Chanyeol and D.O. hold down his captor and Suho unties Baekhyun. As soon as he’s loose he runs over to her and grabs her shoulders.

 

     “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!”

     “If I-I did nothing you, you w-would have been killed.” She says still trying to catch her breath.

 

     “Baekhyun he’s been searching for you all this time. He’s the reason we know where you were. He was very worried.” Suho says.

     “Yeah! He was going insane from worry.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun sighs trying to keep his frustration in. Bomi takes a few more breathes then hugs him and starts crying loudly.

 

     “I’m so glad you’re okay.” She says and hugs tighter. Suho smiles and pats her head. Everyone else smiles too. Baekhyun hugs her back after a few seconds of shock.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     Damn it… Now there is no doubt in my mind… I like this girl.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!