Oppa

Hush EXO Academy

 

No one’s POV

“Oh come on! You’re not still thinking about that kiss are you?” Baekhyun asks teasingly as they are walking back to the dorms. “It was only your cheek.”

“Who said I was?! Why would I?!!” she yells defensively. Baekhyun scoffs at her.

“Cause you’re acting all nervous around me now!” he says with a chuckle.

“I’m not nervous! You could do it again for all I care! It won’t affect me!”

“Oh really? Should I do it right now?” He asks and steps in front of her and leans in close to her face. She goes wide eyed and her cheeks clearly pink which makes him smile.

“Do it!” she yells challengingly after a few seconds. He smirks.

“Fine.”

He slowly moves in closer to her cheek. She gulps harshly as his face gets closer and when he’s only inches away he puts his hand on her other cheek.

“AISH!” she yells and pushes him away, walking quickly towards the dorms. He laughs and catches up.

“See? You are so nervous.”

“Shut up!”

“You must like me.”

“Dream on!” she yells and walks faster.

 

 

“Bomi.”

They stop and look to the source.

“Oppa!” Bomi says and instantly freezes. Baekhyun furrows his brows as he watches the man staring at her with intensity. “Oppa.” She repeats with a shaky voice.

“Why are you dressed like that?” he asks while pointing at her.

“Yongguk oppa, let me…”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” he yells before she could even finish. She flinches. “Follow me now!” he yells in his deepest voice. She flinches again and starts to walk towards him with her head down. Baekhyun grabs her arm.

“Wait! What’s going on? Who are you?” She looks at him quickly and shakes her head with a serious expression.

“LET GO OF HER ARM NOW!” Yongguk yells with intensity.

“Oppa!” she whispers loudly and motions for him to keep it down. She looks at Baekhyun and shakes her head to warn him not to say anything. “It’s okay.” She says to him and makes him let go. “I’ll see you at the dorm later.”

“NO YOU WON’T! LET’S GO!” Yongguk yells after hearing her say that. She motions for him to keep it down again and runs up to him. He grabs her hand while glaring at Baekhyun then drags her away.

 


 

 

Bomi POV

“What in the world are you thinking?”

“Oppa…”

“An all-boys school? Do you know how bad it will be if you’re caught? It could ruin all your chances at college!”

“I got permission!”

“What? Permission? How can a girl possibly get permission to go to an all-boys school?”

“The president gave me permission.”

 “What about your dad? There’s no way he would allow this.”

“He knows.”

He scoffs and puts his hands on his hips while looking at the sky.

“Everyone has gone crazy huh?” he says to himself and sighs. “Well I don’t care if everyone else gives you permission, I will not.” He says and grabs my hand and continues dragging me away.

“Oppa, it’s the best school in the country and I get along with everyone there and…”

“Because they think you’re a guy. They don’t even know who you really are!”

“I haven’t changed my personality, just the way I look.”

“Trust me Bomi guys aren’t all that pure. Once they find out you’re a girl they’re going to do things.”

“Someone already knows and he’s not treating me wrongly and…”

“Who? They guy you were walking so comfortably with?”

“Yes, he’s nice and he…”

“That’s even worse Bomi. The fact that he didn’t rat you out means he has different intentions.”

“That’s not true he’s…”

“Enough Bomi! I’m not going to have this discussion anymore.” He says and I sigh knowing there is nothing I can do at the moment.

 

“Why were you here anyways?”

“Job interview.”

“Really? That’s great!” I say trying whatever I can to get on his good side.

“I thought it was great too, but now I’m not so sure. I don’t think I want to work for someone who gives special permission for a girl to go to a school only meant for boys. It’s sickening.”

“It’s not like he had bad intentions.” I say cautiously.

“Bomi, only predators do something like that.”

“I’m not that weak to be preyed on. Besides, he’s not a predator. Don’t give up the job.” I say hoping he doesn’t pass up the chance.

“I know you’re not weak Bomi. But you need to realize that you are still a girl. And that boy you were with, obviously has interest in you.”

“Yeah because he’s my friend.”

“I doubt he has friend in mind.”

“Trust me, friend is definitely what’s on his mind.”

“I’m not talking about this anymore. This is ridiculous. I’ll go with you tomorrow to get your things.”

“But…!”

“No buts! You’re not going to that school!” he yells and I immediately drop it. I sigh and try to think of a way to get out of this.

 

I have known Yongguk since I was a baby and he has always looked out for me as if he was my big brother. So even though I have a lot of respect for him, I can’t just listen to him on this one. I can’t go back to my old school…

I can’t even remember the last time I was so happy to go to school… EXO Academy is too amazing to pass up… I just can’t pass it up.

 

 

“Are you kidding me?” Yongguk says with a huff of frustration when we reach my house and no one’s home. My dad left a note on the door for me in case I came back saying he and my brother went to visit my sister for a couple of weeks.

“I hope they’re having fun.” I say with a smile.

“Fun? I can’t believe this.” He huffs and shakes his head. “How on earth can your dad leave the country while you are in a school surrounded by a bunch of hormonal teenage boys! Is he nuts?!” He yells and ruffles his hair.

“Oppa… calm down.” I say not wanting him to get tired.

“I can’t calm down! This is ing ridiculous!” he yells and I wince a bit. I look at him worried and feel sorry about causing him all this stress.

I grab his hand, trying to get him to calm. He looks at me and sighs then closes his eyes tightly while taking deep breaths.

After a few seconds he opens them again and releases his hand from my grip.

“Sorry I cussed.” He says and pets my hair. I just smile and shake my head. He pats my hair one more time then sighs before letting his hand fall. “I can’t believe you cut your hair.” He shakes his head before walking towards the street. I smile awkwardly and touch my hair.

“Baekhyun picked it out for me.” I say and smile thinking about it. He looks at me and sighs.

 “I don’t want to hear about that kid. Just the thought of him gives me a headache.” He mumbles and rubs his eyes. I stop smiling and drop my hand. “Ok… you’re going to stay at my place until your dad gets back.”

“But I can stay at the dorms…”

“Bomi… please.” He says sternly. I can tell he was trying to keep calm and not yell so I don’t say anymore and just nod my head.

 


 

No one’s POV

“What’s up with him?” Sehun whispers to Chanyeol as they watch him shift continuously on the couch.

“Looks like something is bothering him.” Chanyeol responds as Baekhyun furrows his brows. He suddenly gets up and walks over to them.

“Give me Bomin’s number.” He demands and shakes his hand.

“You still don’t have his number?” Sehun mocks at him pitifully.

“Shut up just give me it.”

“I don’t know man, if he didn’t give it to you yet then maybe he doesn’t want you to have it.” Chanyeol teases and Sehun smirks.

Baekhyun sighs impatiently and grabs his arm and twists it behind his back.

“Give me his number now.” He threatens as Chanyeol yells in pain. Sehun just laughs and runs away while Chanyeol yells traitor at him. “Are you going to give me his number?” Baekhyun asks even though it sounds more like a threatening demand.

“Ok! Ok! Just let go!” Chanyeol caves and he immediately lets him go and pulls out his phone. “You .” He mumbles and tells him the number.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun mumbles and starts calling.

“Is he in trouble or something?” Chanyeol asks while rubbing his arm.

“Something like that.” Baekhyun responds and leaves the room. Chanyeol watches him with a confused expression.

 


 

 

 

“Go on in.” he says and motions for her to enter. Bomi smiles awkwardly and walks into the apartment. “Get familiar since you’re staying here.” He says and walks to the kitchen. She sighs and walks over to the windows covering the whole wall.

“Great view.” She says as she looks out at the city. He smiles from the kitchen and finished pouring a drink. He walks over and holds it out to her.

“Here.” She smiles back and takes it.

“Thanks.”

He pats her head and walks down the hallway and into a room. She was about to take a drink when her phone rings. She walks over to the counter and places the glass down then takes out her phone.

It was a number she didn’t recognize but she decides to answer it anyways.

“Hello?”

“Bomi!” She jumps a little and her eyes go wide in shock.

“Baekhyun?”

“Are you ok? Who was that guy?” He asks in a worried tone.

“I’m fine. How did you know my number?”

“I asked, since you gave everyone else your number and neglected to give it to me.” He says in a bitter tone. She giggles.

“Sorry, I was avoiding you like the plague at first.”

“I’m not the plague!” he yells and laughs.

“Yeah but you were looking at me weird and I didn’t want to get found out!”

“Whatever… Anyways who was that? He yelled at you.”

“Ahh, Yongguk? He was just worried about me. It was a bit shocking for him to see me at an all-boys school.”

“Still his reaction was a bit… Is he…” He has trouble asking because he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know the answer. “Are you two…”

 

She didn’t get to hear the rest of his sentence because her phone gets taken from her hand.

“Oppa!” She says and tries to take it back but he won’t let her.

“Is this the boy from earlier?” Yongguk asks through the phone.

“Did you take her phone?” Baekhyun asks with a slight anger behind it.

“I asked you a question.”

“Oppa! Don’t be so rude!” Bomi says and tries to take it back.

“Bomi, go take a bath and change your clothes. I’ll cook dinner.” Yongguk says and pushes a pair of his clothes into her hands. Baekhyun hears this and furrows his eyebrows.

“But…!”

“Just do it.” He says sternly. She looks worriedly at her phone but does what he says.

“Pease don’t be rude to him.” She says and reluctantly goes to the bathroom. Yongguk sighs and starts talking again.

“Look, I don’t know who you are or what you think you’re doing, but letting a girl stay in your dorm and not reporting it is wrong. Whatever plans you had for her are done. I’m not allowing her to stay at that school any longer.”

Baekhyun scoffs.

“Is that what she wants?” he asks angered.

“It doesn’t matter what she wants. I’m not allowing it.”

“Who are you to decide what she can and can’t do?”

“And who are you to her?”

 

Baekhyun furrows his brows and for some reason the image of what happened earlier flashes in his head. He thinks about how she called him oppa and how she so quickly does what he tells her too… and how he held her hand protectively before dragging her off.. Then he thinks about how right now, she is at his place… taking a bath… and he is going to cook dinner for her…

And now he is thinking about how his chest hurts.

 

“If you don’t have an answer for me then I take it as you getting the point. Don’t ever call her again.” Yongguk hangs up the phone.

Baekhyun just stands where he is frozen, the phone still up to his ear as he listens to the beeping sound.

After a few seconds he sighs and lets his arm drop to his side.

 

“They can’t be…. They can’t be…” He mumbles and tries to deal with the uncomfortable feeling in his chest.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!