pant-less...

Hush EXO Academy

 

Bomi POV

     How did this happen? How can I have been so careless and not notice that my wig fell off?

 

     Now Baekhyun knows I’m a girl… Which means I have to leave the school… all my hard work gone because of one mistake…

 

 

     I stand up and get ready to run but Baekhyun grabs my wrist and stops me.

 

     “I already knew.”

 

 

 

     “What?” I ask barely audible as as I go wide-eyed.

 

     “I knew you were a girl before you meet me.”

 

     I go from shocked to shocked and confused.

     “H-how?” I ask.

 

     “I overheard you talking to my dad when you were walking to school on the first day.”

 

     Wow… I got caught before I could even reach school… how pathetic.

 

     I sigh and close my eyes… trying to hold back the tears that were trying desperately to escape.

 

 

     “Who else knows?” I ask with a shaky voice.

 

 

     “I didn’t tell anyone if that’s what you’re asking.”

 

     “Why?” I ask. “Why not?”

 

     “I kept it a secret because there was no reason to reveal it. And my dad has his reasons for allowing you to get in. If you were in the school to get close to one of us I would have revealed your secret. But I know that’s not the reason why. You’re here because of the education… And being around you all this time, has told me that you are not a bad person.” He releases my wrist.

     “So you don’t have to worry about me telling everyone. And you don’t have to try so hard to be “manly” in front of me.”

 

     I wasn’t sure what to say. He knew all this time but never said anything. I can’t even begin to explain how grateful I am.

 

     “Thank you.” I say. I really should be worried about this, but for some reason I felt relieved. Just having one person in the school know my gender makes me feel at ease. I mean, Baekho knew but it felt better to have a roomate know.

 

     He stands up and grabs my hand and starts walking.

 

     “Where are we going?”

     “To get your hair cut. If something happens like this in school and your wig falls off, it’s all over.”

 

     I nod my head and let him lead me. I was planning on cutting my hair anyways. I guess now is the time.

     He stops all of a sudden.

 

     “What?” I ask. He takes out his phone and stands next to me, smiles and takes a picture.

 

     “Yah! What are you doing?!” I ask and try to take the phone from him.

     “I’ve gotta keep some memory of your long hair.”

     “Remember it in your head!” I yell and try to snatch it again.

     “Don’t want to.” He says and runs ahead of me.

     “Yah!”

 


 

No ones POV

     “What are we going to do guys? He’s gone! Bomin’s gone!”

 

     They were all back in the dorm after getting away from the gangsters.

 

     “When do you think he’ll stop acting like that?” D.O. whispers to Sehun. He shakes his head in response.

     “Who knows?”

 

     “He’s gone!”

     “Baekhyun is missing too by the way, Chanyeol…” D.O. says.

     “Bomin’s gone! What if he was caught by them?!” Chanyeol continues to pace back and forth.

 

     “You should have confessed your feelings before.” Sehun says teasingly.

 

     “What if he is being beat up right now?” Chanyeol says without hearing anything they are saying. D.O. and Sehun look at each other and smirk.

 

     “Chanyeol is an idiot!” Sehun says while Chanyeol continues to rant about Bomin. They chuckle to each other and decide to mess around with him even more.

 

 

     “What’s wrong with him?” JR asks while watching him.

     “Why are you even in our dorm room?” Suho asks. Baekho smiles nervously and bows while JR walks over to the couch and sits down next to Sehun.

     “Don’t ignore me…” Suho says to himself as he watches him do so.

 

     “You have fat head!” JR yells joining in with D.O. and Sehun’s fun.

     “What are you guys doing in here?” Sehun asks only now realizing they were there. Suho sighs and sits at the computer.

 

     Aron smirks and walks over to Chanyeol and pulls down his pants. They all laugh while Chanyeol continues to rant without noticing anything that’s going on.

     D.O. suddenly gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes back with a roll of toilet paper. He starts to wrap him with it which makes everyone laugh again.

 

     “You’re actually making a mess?” Kai asks finally interested in the situation.

     “It’s so worth it right now!” D.O. says and happily continues.

 

 

     “Why are you guys so calm? Aren’t you worried about them too?” Baekho asks Suho who was surfing the internet.

     “Baekhyun sent us a text. He’s just too busy being an idiot to read it.” Suho says.

 

     “So they’re okay?” Baekho asks with a relieved expression.

     “Don’t worry Bomin knows how to fight. He can handle himself.” Eunji says as she tries to not look at the pant-less Chanyeol.

 

     “Sorry that you have to witness them doing all of this.” Suho says.

     “It’s okay. It’s sort of entertaining.” She says trying to be nice.

     “Well there’s no reason to make you wait for them to return I can walk you home if you’d like?” Suho asks and smiles. She smiles back.

 

     “It’s okay, I have other things to do. I’ll just tell him what I needed to later.” Suho smiles and nods. He gets up and bows, she bows back and heads toward the door.

 

 

     “Bomin is a great kisser!!!” Aron yells but this time Chanyeol heard it.

 

     “What?” Chanyeol asks in a deadly voice while glaring at Aron. Aron gulps and blinks his eyes rapidly. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Chanyeol yells and lunges.

     Eunji jumps back to get out of their way then Suho grabs her shoulders to make her back up more.

 

     D.O., Sehun, and JR’s mouths shoot open in shock as they start to laugh.

 

     “HOW DARE YOU KISS HIM YOU ERT!” Chanyeol yells.

     “NO!!! NOT THE HAIR!” Aron yells while trying to get away.

 

 

 

     “What’s going on?”

     They all stop and look towards the door to see Bomi and Baekhyun standing there with shocked expressions. She looks at Aron being pinned down on the floor by a pant-less, toilet paper covered Chanyeol.

     Chanyeol’s expression goes from anger too happy in a second.

     “Bomin!” He yells happily and runs over with his arms open. She yelps in horror but is saved by Baekhyun who pushes her out of the way and taking the hug himself. Then he somehow trips Chanyeol to make him fall on the ground.

 

     “Put your pants on you idiot! You look like a creeper!” Baekhyun yells.

 


 

Bomi POV

     I lay down on me bed and sigh thinking about the events that happened today.

     I get choked out by gangster and had to run away, I find out that Baekhyun knows that I’m a girl and I almost get hugged by a half- Chanyeol.

 

     But that wasn’t even what wore me out… It was what happened when we went to get my hair cut…

 

 

<<< 

     “Oh you’re so pretty!”

     “Thank you.”

     I say to the stylist as Baekhyun flips through a hair magazine in the chair next to mine.

 

     “What would you like me to do? Wave it maybe?” The hairstylist asks while messing with my hair.

 

     “Ah! Here! Give her this one.” Baekhyun says and hands her the magazine and points to a hair style that is similar to my wig.

 

     “Neh?” She asks confused. “But this is a man’s hairstyle are you sure?”

     “Yes.”

     “But a pretty face like hers would be more suited with…”

 

     “Don’t worry. She is really cute so it will suit her.”

 

     “Well if you insist…” She starts to work on my hair as I try to stop the blush that was invading my face.

     I tap my feet trying to stop whatever was happening in my chest. So what if he called me cute? It’s not like he meant anything by it! And why is it bothering me anyways?!

 

 

     “Your boyfriend is sweet.” They stylist says taking me out of my thoughts.

     “Oh, he’s not my boyfriend.” I say noticing that Baekhyun wasn’t sitting there anymore. I wonder where he went…

     “Oh sorry! So he’s your brother?”

     “No he’s… my friend.” I couldn’t say roommate cause that would sound and look weird.

 

     “You guys are friends?!” She asks shocked.

     “Yeah… Why do you sound so surprised?”

     “Because he’s is like, extremely cute! How can you stand to be around him and not want to be more than friends?”

 

     Geez… I know he has a great smile, beautiful hands and puppy dog eyes but… Is he really that cute that girls can’t help but swoon? Maybe it’s because I don’t think about those things much?

     Then again I did just think he has a great smile and beautiful hands and puppy dog eyes…

     Could it be that I’m the same as all the other girls…?

 


  

   The stylist finishes with my hair and I try to pay her but she says it was already taken care of… I guess Baekhyun paid for it…

 


 

     I stand outside the hair salon and play with my freshly cut hair while wondering where Baekhyun went. It feels so different not having long hair or a wig on… I think I’ll miss it a bit.

 

     “Whoa, handsome!” I turn to see Baekhyun standing behind me with a bag in his hand.

     “You think so?” I ask with a smile. “Do I look manly?” I ask hopeful.

     “As much as you ever will.” He says with a smile. I giggle.

 

     “So where did you go?”

     “Somewhere… let’s go eat!” He says and grabs my wrist and drags me to a restaurant.

 


 

     We sit down and order our food. He puts the bag on the table and pushes it towards me.

 

     “What’s this?” I ask.

     “A present.”

 

     I tilt my head in confusion and open the bag to see very pretty girl clothes in it.

     My mouth parts slightly out of shock… And for some reason my heart was beating faster…

 

     “What’s this for?”

     “For you.” he says simply.

 

     “But… I can’t wear them. And what if someone sees them…”

     “Everyone in our dorm has at least one girl outfit, you don’t have to worry about that.”

     “Neh?” I ask surprised. He smiles.

 

     “There’s always a beauty pageant at festivals so everyone has dressed up as a girl at least once. And for sure this year you will be in the pageant.”

     “What?! I can’t do that! I’ll be found out!”

     “Don’t worry they won’t know! And besides, you probably won’t win anyways!” He says and laughs. I scoff and sip some of my drink.

 

     “So you bought me this to wear for the pageant?”

     “No I bought them for you. You can use the pageant as an excuse for having them.” He says and sips his drink.

 

     He bought them for me…

 

     “Why did you buy them, if not for the pageant?” I ask.

 

     “Because they would look cute on you.” He says without hesitation. I drink my water desperately trying to get the lump that seems to have lodged its self into my throat…

 

     As we ate I couldn’t help but look at him… He really is cute like the stylist said… I just never really thought about it…

>>> 

 

 

     I sigh and rub my hair trying to figure out what is wrong with me…

 

     I take out the bag and look at the clothes again… they really are very pretty.

     I notice a box that was at the bottom so I pull it out and open it.

     Inside was a necklace in the shape of a cat that had a star on its chest… It’s so cute!

 

 

     “What are you blushing about?”

     I jump and snap it shut and shove it back into the bag as Chanyeol looks at me with confusion.

     “N-Nothing! I’m not blushing!” I yell as I over react… he laughs at me.

 

     “Okay.” He says and laughs again then ruffles my hair.

 

     He snaps his hand back and looks at like he got shocked by my hair or something… I reach up and touch my hair as he slowly climbs up to his bed while still staring at his hand… what’s up with him?

     I shrug my shoulders and slip the bag under my bed.

 


 

     I hear Chanyeol mumbling to himself saying, “What’s happening to me?” and “Why are you beating so fast damn it?!”

     I shake my head not sure I want to know what’s going on…

 


 

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!