I'm not girlish!!!

Hush EXO Academy

 

Bomi POV

     We were walking around campus and talking and getting to know each other. This campus is amazing! There are so many things to do! Any sport you can think of playing they have it available, it’s incredible! Not only that but the whole layout, landscaping and design of the school are absolutely beautiful and amazing!

    “This school is incredible!” Suho and Chanyeol smile at me. “There are so many things to do! I bet it’s impossible to get bored here!”

    “Yeah, the president is pretty big on “bonding” with each other.” Suho says.

    “He even hired people to analyze each student and put them in dorms that would help them bond and develop with each other!” Chanyeol says while laughing.

    “Really?!” I say shocked. He never told me that! If that’s true than maybe I have judged Baekhyun too much. He probably thinks I don’t like him or something. Now that I think about it, my other room mates seem like I’d get along with them really well. Maybe I should try to open up more to Baekhyun. Cautiously though!

    “Yeah! It seems to work pretty well, but there are still some rivalries in the school. You’ll probably have a lot of those.” Chanyeol says and laughs.

     Huh? “Wait, why would I have rivalries?”

     “Because you are extremely cute! And you have a girlish face.” he says and laughs again.

     My cheeks started to turn red. “I’m not girlish! I’m manly!” I say panicked and lift up my arms and flex my muscles. “See how big they are?!” They both laugh at me.

     “ha-ha! Yeah okay!” Chanyeol says sarcastically.

     “Don’t worry. When girls from other schools see you they will go crazy! Having a pretty face isn’t a bad thing.” Suho says while smiling. He pats my shoulder.

     “Yeah there are others in this school that have girly faces too! But I think yours is the prettiest!” Chanyeol says and he grabs my arm and we start to walk again. My face turns red because of the compliment but, this isn’t good! It’s good that there are others that look like girls to decrease suspicion but, I am one! I need to think of ways to show them a manly side of me!

 


 

Bomi and Baekhyun POV’s

     Later that night instead of eating the cafeteria food, D.O. borrowed the spare kitchen and cooked us some seriously amazing, delicious spaghetti!

     “This is SOO good!” I say smiling with a big spoon full in my mouth.

     Baekhyun looked at her and scoffed. “Is she really a girl” he thinks to himself.

     “Ha-ha, thank you!” D.O. says while smiling at her.

     “You eat really well!” Chanyeol says while laughing with food in his mouth too.

     “You too!” Bomi says doing the same thing.

     Baekhyun narrows his eyes, smirks and nods. “Well aren’t they just perfect for each other.” He thinks. He shakes his head and turns away and continues to eat.

 

     “So Bomin, what school did you go to before?” Baekhyun asks secretly glaring at her.

     Bomi coughs and chokes on her food. “Crap I didn’t think about that!” Kai who was sitting next to her pats her back while Sehun hands her a glass of water.

     Baekhyun scoffs. “What she didn’t even think about that? Did she prepare at all?” Baekhyun thinks to himself. Kai notices the look on his face and lowers his eyebrows confused.

     “Are you okay?” Suho asks with a concerned look on his face.

     “Ah, n-neh!” She manages to spit out. “Gosh I need to not be so shocked all the time!” she thinks to herself as she clears . “I-I just went to a normal public school not too far from here.”

     “Ah. What do your parents do?” Chanyeol asks.

     “My dad owns a small Taekwondo gym.”

     “Seriously?! That is awesome! Do you know Taekwondo?” Chanyeol asks excitedly.

     “Yeah, I’m a 3rd degree black belt.” She responds.

     “Wah!!!” they all say except for Baekhyun and Kai. Kai just raises his eyebrows surprised.

     Baekhyun scoffs again. “Hah! That’s probably just a lie to prove to us that she is “manly”’. Baekhyun laughs at the idea. Kai catches this too.

     “Wow! That’s amazing! You should show us some moves sometime!” Baekhyun says trying to catch her off guard.

     “Yeah! That would be awesome!” Chanyeol says getting super excited.

     Bomi smiles. “This could be my chance to show a manly side of me!” She thinks excitedly. She nods her head in approval “Sure! Anytime!”

     Baekhyun smirks and takes another bite of his food. That’s when he notices Kai giving him a strange look. He lifts his head and then Kai looks away. “What is up with him today?” he thinks to himself.

     "What about your mom?" Suho asks.

     "Ah, she died when I was 9." she says. Baekhyun raises his eyes.

     "I'm sorry." Suho says apologetically.

     "No, it's okay, it was a long time ago." They all looked sorry. "Come on, don't let me ruin the mood!" Everyone cheers up and continues to eat.

     Baekhyun was looking at her. He was feeling sorry for bullying her secretly but he wasn't going to let that stop him from having fun.

 


 

Bomi POV

     Later we played kai-bai-bo to see who would have to wash the dishes. D.O. was automatically excused because he cooked. In the end it was me and Kai who had to do it. Everyone was shocked because Kai usually always wins. Baekhyun seemed overly happy that I lost though, maybe I was too distant from him today and he was angry. I need to find a way to fix that! I can’t have enemies already!

     We were washing dishes and it was really quiet so I decided to break that.

     “So Kai, what are you hobbies.” I ask.

     “I like to dance.” He says.

     “Ah, me too! I saw you dancing this morning and you are definitely better than me!” I smile. Without looking up he gives a small smile. I try to ask another question.

     “Do you like sports?”

     “Yeah.”

     “Which ones?”

     “I like all kinds, like basketball, baseball, soccer…”

     “Oh I love soccer!” I say excited. “I used to play soccer with the boys in my neighborhood! I was better than most of them even though I’m a…” AH! Oh no! I totally almost told him I was a girl. My face is turning red! What do I do?! He didn’t notice did he?!! I have to think of something quick!

     “a- a small person!” I blurt out hoping he didn’t find it weird.

     Kai lets out a little laugh. Oh no! He noticed! I was starting to panic then he said, “That’s cool. We should all play sometime to see who would win.”

     My chest feels like it released a ton of pressure. Phew! That’s was close. I REALLY need to start being more careful! It’s only the first day and I have already made soo many slip ups!

 


 

Bomi and Baekhyun POV

     Later we were all preparing to go to sleep. Bomi was busy setting up her bed while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were brushing their teeth.

     “Play it cool. I’m just one of the guys.” she kept saying to herself. It didn’t do her much good because just then they both walked out with their shirts off. She quickly looks away. Her heart was beating fast and her face was red. “I hope I’ll get used to this because my face turning red in embarrassment is a good way to get caught!”

     She looks away as Chanyeol climbs to the top bunk. Baekhyun was watching her and he smirked. “Should I mess with her?”

     He walks over to her and smiles. “Do you need some help?”

     Bomi was really nervous now and stutters. “N-no! I-I’m good!” she picks up her bathroom bag and runs to the bathroom and closes the door and locks it.

     “Pft! How cute.” Baekhyun laughs to himself.

     “Why are you laughing?” Chanyeol asks looking down at him from his bed.

     “Nothing, go to sleep.” He says and climbs up to his bed. “Pabo!” he thinks and continues to laugh to himself.

 


 

 

Hope You Liked This Chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!


Pabo = idiot/stupid/etc.

kai-bai-bo = rock paper scissors