Sneaky Sneak

Hush EXO Academy

 

 

No one’s POV

“I told you this stupid disguise wouldn’t work.”

“Oh come on! How was I supposed to know he was a super detective?”

“I told you he is smart!”

“So am I and I wouldn’t have noticed you!”

“Who wouldn’t notice me?!”

“ME!”

“WELL THEN YOU’RE DUMB!”

 

“Stop!”

Baekhyun and Bomi stop yelling at each other and look at Yongguk who was looking very unimpressed.

“You two follow me.” He says sternly to her and Baekhyun before turning his heal and walking away. She sends one more glare at Baekhyun and follows after.

 

 

<<< About 17 minutes ago<<<

 

They all leave their dorm and only take a few steps when JR and his roommates turn the corner. The sudden appearance of other people cause them to jump and try to hide either behind each other or clinging to the wall. Baekhyun grabs Bomi and hugs her as if it is completely normal to be hugging randomly in the middle of the hall.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys?” JR asks as they all stare at them weirdly.

Bomi sighs and pushes a confused Baekhyun away.

“If you are all going to act like you have something to hide I might as well do this myself.” She scoffs and shakes her head.

“Why do you have a mustache Bomin?” Baekho asks.

“He is hiding from his brother who wants to transfer him out.” Sehun answers for her.

“So you guys put a mustache on him? Who was the idiot who thought that up?” Ren condescends. Baekhyun clears his throat and ignores the insult.

“Surprisingly… you are still pretty y with that.” Aron smirks and attempts to grab her but is blocked by Chanyeol. “You again? Jealous friend.” Aron teases.

“Maybe you guys should help us hide him.” Suho suggests.

“No thanks.” Ren says immediately.

“I’ll help.” Baekho says excitedly and stands next to Bomi. Ren sighs and after a few seconds stands next to Baekho.

“I’m in. I can’t miss when this plan blows up.” Aron coos, making most of them want to punch him.

“Me too.” Minhyun says.

“Okay, how about you JR?” Suho asks.

“How are you going to pay me?” He asks with a smirk.

“Why would we pay you? It’s not like we need you.” Baekhyun scoffs.

“You would pay the person whose mouth could suddenly yell for the entire school to hear Bomin’s name until his brother finds him.” He threatens and deepens his smirk. Baekhyun sighs the curses under his breathe.

“I’ll grant you a favor later, okay?” Bomi asks, not amused by how this whole disguise plan is going so far.

“Deal.” He says before Baekhyun can oppose to it.

“What if he asks you to do something weird?” Baekhyun whispers in her ear.

“It’s fine.” She says back. “Let’s go.”

 

Bomi once again takes out her phone and shows them Yongguk’s picture and once again Bomi brags about how handsome and awesome her hyung is and causes Baekhyun to go in to a jealous fit to himself.

 


 

 

It’s only been a couple of minutes since the left the dorms and already it is showing just how bad the idea was. People laugh and whisper to each other at her mustache as they walk by. She curses under her breathe and avoids their gazes at all costs.

“This is a train wreck.” Ren scoffs wondering why Baekho just had to agree to this.

“You should have had me disguise you.” Aron says in his trademark y tone.

“Don’t touch me.” Bomi hisses when he tries to touch her face.

“Don’t touch him you filth.” Chanyeol adds and pushes him away.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

They all jump as Yongguk stands in front of them looking very pissed off. Almost all of them have their mouth wide open in shock. They continue to stare for at least ten seconds.

“Run!” Aron yells and runs laughing. Everyone follows and scatters except for Bomi, Baekhyun, Kai, Baekho and Ren. Even a few bystanders run for no reason.

Bomi bites her lip and sighs. Cursing under her breathe at how they ran away.

 

>>>

 


 

They go into an empty room and he motions for them to sit down.

“Are you putting on a show?” Yongguk asks rhetorically. “So all those boys know you’re a girl.” He sighs as if the world just ended.

“No… Just Baekhyun and Baekho.” She responds as Baekhyun lists all the others she’s unaware of that know in his head. Yongguk just glares at her.

“I can’t believe you snuck out. And even more than that I can’t believe you tried to deceive me with such a weak disguise.”

She turns and look and Baekhyun and gives him an, I told you so, look then turns back to Yongguk.

“Trust me. The disguise was not my idea.” She says displeasingly. Baekhyun sighs.

“I don’t care who came up with it, I care that you even went through with it!”

“Well what else was I supposed to do?”

“When did you get this rebellious?”

“What are you talking about? I’m the same.”

“You’ve never deceived me like this.”

“That’s because you’ve never gone against anything I’ve wanted before.”

“Yeah well you’ve never wanted something so ridiculous before.”

“How is it ridiculous?”

“You’re a girl! In an all-boys school! How is that not ridiculous?!”

“Oppa!” She shushes him and hopes no one heard. He sighs and puts his hands on his hips while taking deep breathes.

“Will you take this off?” He asks and takes the fake mustache off for her. He starts wiping off bites of the adhesive left stuck on her face but stops when they hear Baekhyun scoff. “Do you have something to say?” he asks him.

“Why don’t you just respect what she wants and stop forcing her to do things she doesn’t want to do?” He asks and Bomi tries to send him warnings to not make the situation worse.

“What? Don’t act like this is for her!”

“Who is it for then?”

“Yourself. You have feelings for her so you can’t think properly!” he yells and takes a step forward.

“Ahh, ok, calm down.” She jumps up and intervenes and sends another warning glance to Baekhyun.

“Bomi, pack your stuff, we’re leaving today.”

“I’m not going. I’m going to stay here.”

“No you’re not.”

“I’m not leaving.”

“Yoon Bomi!”

“Bang Yongguk!” She yells back. He looks at her in complete disbelief. She tries her best to ignore how she just treated him and grabs Baekhyun’s hand. “We have class.” She says to Yongguk and drags him out of the room.

 


 

Throughout all of her classes she couldn’t stop thinking about how she treated him. She felt like an anvil fell on her chest. She has never yelled at Yongguk like that.

Baekhyun notices her mood and wonders what he can do to make her feel better. Instead of paying attention in his classes he kept thinking of ways to convince Yongguk. Once thing he knows for sure, is that he needs to treat Yongguk with more respect. He mentally scolds himself for being so rude towards him. It only causes him to doubt Baekhyun even more.

Once classes are over they make their way back to the dorms. Bomi goes straight to their room and Baekhyun follows

“Bomi.” Baekhyun calls her name noticing the dejected expression on her face.

“I can’t believe I yelled at him like that.” She says and sits on her bed and plants her face in her hands. He hesitantly sits next to her and carefully, with a nervous hand, places it on her back. “I’m sorry, he keeps accusing you of ridiculous things.” She says when she feels his cold hand on her back. Strangely, even though his hand is cold, it still feels warm.

“Don’t worry about it, since it’s true.” he admits.

“What?” She asks in confusion and looks up at him.

“That I can’t think properly because of you.”

She contemplates what he means by that for a few seconds.

“Ahh… Is it hard to keep my secret?” She asks.

“That’s not what I meant.” He says and once again she looks at him confused.

“What then?”

 

“Bomin!” They both jump when the door opens suddenly and Chanyeol rushes in. “You’re Hyung isn’t going to drag you out of school is he?!” he asks.

“I hope not.” She sighs. She looks back at Baekhyun. “What were you going to say?”

“Nothing, I’ll tell you later.” He says and leaves the room. She watches him questioningly as he leaves. She shrugs and follow after, Chanyeol close behind.

Bomi instantly glares as they all slowly make their ways into the dorm. Once the door is closed she crosses her arms.

“Bomin!” Baekho says concerned and runs up. “What did he say?” He asks. Everyone has their eyes on her now waiting to hear what happened. She gives a light smile to Baekho but instantly wipes it off her face when she looks at the rest.

One by one she points at everyone who ran away.

“Cowards.” She snarls.

“He’s mad.” Aron whispers playfully to Chanyeol. “He must feel betrayed… he’ll probably hate you.” he continues.

“Bomin!” Chanyeol panics and grabs her arm. “Don’t hate me! I won’t run ever again! I’ll break my legs if I have to.” He begs while half of the room tries to suppress their laughter.

“What the hell are you talking about?” She asks in bewilderment. Chanyeol continues to beg.

“Let’s talk about that favor.” JR says mischievously while Chanyeol continues.

“What favor?” Bomi asks in disbelief.

“You promised!”

“Yeah but you ran away!”

“It’s not my fault you got caught! Blame your stylist!” He yells back and points at Baekhyun. He scoffs in response.

“How did you help? You just walked! What you did was no more significant than being a piece of covered toilet paper stuck on the bottom of a shoe!” Baekhyun yells back.

“What?! Toilet paper?! covered?!”

They continue to argue and for whatever reason the others join in and soon everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Kai sits in the corner of the room watching the whole scene before shaking his head. Minhyun stands in the middle not saying anything or even making any type of emotion show on his face like always.

Bomi sighs as a headache sets in. This was definitely not what she wanted. She feels like for even bringing them into this situation and even worse now that they are all arguing because of it. She mentally beats herself up for even being mad at them. Not only did she complain about Baekhyun’s disguise, even though he was just trying everything he could to help, but now she is complaining about them even though they were trying to help. She sighs, feeling like an ungrateful brat.

“HEY!” she yells, causing everyone to go silent and once again look at her. She sighs and swallows trying to get out the lump threatening to cause her eyes to sting.

“Stop fighting. It’s no one’s fault. It’s mine.” She says as steadily as she can. “I’m not mad.” She adds to calm down Chanyeol. The fact that he was kneeling on the ground to ask for forgiveness makes her even sadder. She puts her hand on his hair and ruffles it. “You have nothing to be sorry for so stand up.” She says to him. After a few seconds he slowly stands. She sighs and looks back at the rest.

“I’m the one who should be saying sorry. It’s my problem. I’ll take care of it so you guys just… stop yelling and at each other.” She finishes and takes a deep breathe.

Without another word she bows and gives them the best smile she can and leaves the dorm. As she walks down the hall she takes out her phone and calls Yongguk.

 

“Let’s talk. I’ll meet you at the school gates.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!

You make me sick...