Promise.

Hush EXO Academy

 

No ones POV

Cap runs in the room along with a few guards. The guards grab the captor while Cap looks at Baekhyun who was hugging Bomi. He was shocked at the expression on his face. He’s never seen that on his face before.

It was filled with desperation, relief, anger, and love.

 

“Bomin!” Bomi looks up and sees Baekho running towards her. She releases herself from Baekhyun when she sees him. Baekhyun immediately starts blushing when he realized he was practically holding onto her for dear life. “Are you okay?” He asks and hugs her. She nods and hugs him back.

“They were all worried about you guys too.” Baekho whispers in her ear, she looks up at them and sees the look of relief on their faces. Even Ren’s and she thought he disliked her.

“Damn Baekhyun! I thought you were going to die.” JR says trying to pretend like he didn’t care whether he did or not.

“He would be if it wasn’t for Bomin.” Chanyeol says.

“Way to kick some Bomin! I thought you were just some sissy boy!” JR teases. She glares at him.

 

“Dad.”  Baekhyun says finally realizing he was there.

“Baekhyun.” His dad walks over and hugs him.

 

Everyone found themselves smiling and relieved that nothing horrible happened. Even Minhyun which Bomi found surprising because usually has a blank expression

 


 

They all returned to the school feeling very tired from all the things that went on today. Bomi was constantly sticking to Baekhyun’s side. If he walked fast she would walk fast, if he walked slow, she would walk slow. It was like a puppy following its person. Baekhyun couldn't help but think she's adorable.

 

“You guys go ahead. I have to talk with my father about something.”

“I’ll go with you.” Bomi says without hesitation.

“No it’s okay. I promise I won’t get kidnaped again.” He smiles and ruffles her hair. She watches him go hesitantly.

“Let’s go Bomin!” Chanyeol says and wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her along.

 


 

“How could you let them go there?”

“It’s not like I didn’t try to stop them.”

“Well you should have tried harder. What if they got hurt?”

“Would you be this upset if Bomi wasn’t there?”

Baekhyun scoffs.

 

“So you know about how I feel? If this was your plan all along, you succeeded. Yeah, I am upset. How could you let her come here like that? You know she’s a girl! Do you know what they could have done to her if they knew that?!”

“It wasn’t my plan to make you fall for her. I had no idea she would be placed in your room. But when I found out I created that field trip. Cause I thought it would be nice to have her as a daughter.”

“How did you even know I knew she was a girl?”

“Because she talks about you. She said you would look at her weird and ask her weird questions. And I thought it was interesting that you didn’t rat her out so I went along with it.”

“Yeah well she almost broke down from paranoia because of you.”

“She knew what she was getting into. That’s her fault not mine.”

Baekhyun scoffs.

“Your just enjoying all the fun aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes I am. So what?” Baekhyun tsks at him. “Does anyone else know about her identity?” Baekhyun hesitates.

“If they do what will you do?”

“Kick her out.”

“Even if they won’t tell anyone.”

“Yes.”

Baekhyun inhales deeply.

“Then no, no one knows but me.” He says and gets up to leave.

“How did you know she was a girl by the way?”

“I saw you talking to her on the first day of school. You were telling her to hide her identity.” Cap nods in response.

“She really is an interesting girl. She was able to capture Byun Baekhyun’s elusive heart.”

“You should know the feeling. She was able to impress you.” he says and leaves. Cap smiles and taps his fingers mischievously.

 


                                                            

Baekhyun goes back to the dorm and smiles at everyone. He was glad that they seemed to be behaving normally. This wasn’t the first time this has happened after all. But he was worried about one.

“Kai and D.O. went to get some snacks and Bomin is taking a shower.” Suho says as if he read his mind. Baekhyun smiles and heads to his room. When he opens the door he sees Bomi drying her hair with a towel.

“Baekhyun.” She smiles. He slowly walks towards her. “Baekhyun?” She asks feeling worried cause expression was weird. When he reaches her he wraps his arms around her and hugs her.

She freezes a bit as her heart quickens.

“What’s wrong?” She asks not sure what was going on.

“Thank you for saving me.” He says and tightens his grip. “But never, ever, come and save me like that again.” He whispers in her ear. “I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“But I…”

“Promise me.” He says and holds her tighter. “Promise.”

She thinks for a few seconds and crosses her fingers behind her back.

“I promise.”

 


 

“Your dad really likes for us to have fun!” Bomi exclaims when she sees the haunted forest challenge event poster.

“More like he likes to cause trouble.” Baekhyun mumbles.

“Why does he put the poster on a golf cart?” Bomi asks wondering why he goes to such lengths.

“To be annoying.” Baekhyun says pushes her towards the lunch line.

“I don’t know, I think it will be fun!” Bomi says looking very excited.

“You like this kind of stuff?”

“Yes! Horror films are my favorite!”

He chuckles at her and thinks of how cute she is.

“Then be my partner for it.” He says and smiles.

“We already are silly.” She says while giggling. He felt happy she called him silly. “But I’m worried about Chanyeol. He seems to not like these kinds of things.”

“Don’t worry, it will be very fun.” Baekhyun says with an evil smile.

“I have a feeling you’re just like your dad. So mischievous.” She laughs and they return to the table. Of course she was the only one holding the plates because Baekhyun is too lazy to get his own. He just pointed at what he wanted and she grabbed. She really did wonder why he was like this.

 


 

“Woah!” Bomi stare in marvel at the event. “This is awesome!” She yells as someone dressed as Freddie Kruger runs past. Chanyeol jumps as Baekhyun smiles at her. He walks over and takes her hand.

“Let’s go.” He says with a smile and starts pulling her further in. She smiles in excitement then turns to look at Chanyeol.

“Let’s go Chanyeol!” She says and holds out her other hand for him. Baekhyun pouts slightly forgetting that he was also part of their team. He wanted this to be a date. Or at least he was going to think of it that way in his mind.

Chanyeol nervously walks over to them with a blush on his face and takes her hand.

“Let’s go!” she yells excitedly.

 

 

 

 


a/n: I know, the update ! lol any ways, i'm about to start summer vacation so i will have more time to write! yay!

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!