ert!

Hush EXO Academy

 

Bomi POV

     “Hey JK.” Baekhyun says with a smile.

     “Oh come on daddy’s boy, you know my name is JR.” he says also with a smile.

     “Was it? Sorry. I guess I forgot.” Baekhyun says with sarcasm. JR laughs. “So how are things going JK? Still stealing money from little kids?” I have a feeling they don’t like each other.

     JR laughs again and turns his attention to me.

     “Who’s the girl?” My heart literally skips a beat.

 

     “I’m not a girl!” I yell and jump out of my seat. He laughs.

     “He sure is a cute one Baekhyun, congratulations. I didn’t know you were in to men. He is pretty girly though.” He says while grabbing my face. I smack his hand away and give him a dirty look. He smirks at me.

     “Really? Is that face considered as cute?” someone else walks up behind me and then goes around and stands next to JR. He is really pretty! He has long blonde hair and fair skin. He looks more like a girl than I do! “He looks pretty hoydenish to me.” JR laughs. I have no idea what hoydenish means but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t meant as a complement.

 

     “I doubt he knows what that means Ren.” Another person comes up. He is handsome too, but he looks like a playboy. With a smirk on his face he walks up right next to me “It’s really a term used for girls but I can see his confusion.” He says and then grabs my .

     “YAH!” I yell and jump away. Kai gets out of his seat and goes in between us. Baekhyun was also standing. He looked like he was going to do the same thing but he was a little too late.

     “Whoa now Kai! I was just saying hello.” He smiles and looks at me. “You can call me Aron.” He says and winks. “You have a pretty nice .” I open my mouth wide in shock. My face was starting to turn red. “To bad you’re not a girl, we could have had a real good time.” He sighs and smirks, then goes to stand next to Ren.

     I scoff in frustration. I was right, he is a ert!

     “Bomin, just ignore him.” Chanyeol says and motions for me to sit down.

     “Pft, even his name is girly.” JR says and laughs with Ren. I bite my bottom lip trying really hard to ignore him. Can I go one day without hearing that my name is girly?

      I go to sit down when another guy walks up to me.

      “Hello, my name is Baekho.” I turn around to see a handsome guy with a blonde Mohawk. He was smiling and holding out his hand. At least he seems nice.

     “Yoon Bomin, nice to meet you.” I say back and shake his hand.

     “Uh-oh! You better watch out Ren, looks like you’re going to have competition.” Aron says with a whispering voice but loud enough for everyone to hear.  He had his arm on Ren’s shoulder and his lips were almost touching Ren’s ear. He looked at me with a very seductive look. This guy is a complete ERT! I notice Baekho’s expression goes sour.

     Ren chuckles. “Really?” he asks while eyeing me up and down.

     “Well he’s hard for even me to resist.” he his lips. “… Baekho on the other hand isn’t “girls only”, and Bomin here is pretty cute, he might just ditch you.”

     “That would never happen!” Baekho yells with a worried expression. He runs over and pushes Aron out of the way and wraps his arm around Ren’s.

     “Baekho.” Ren says without looking at him. Baekho instantly releases him and steps back a little. Baekho is pretty cute for someone his build. I have a feeling he suffers a lot for Ren’s attention.

     “I was just joking Baekho.” Aron says and smirks. He walks over to some guy sitting behind JR. I didn’t even see him there! Where did he come from?!

     “What do you think Minhyun? Don’t you think he’s y?” he says while looking at me. This guy really knows how to make a person feel uncomfortable! And he’s an !

 

     This Minhyun guy looks at me and then turns away completely uninterested. “Hmm, I guess not.” Aron says and laughs.

     “That’s enough Aron.” Suho says as he stands up too.

     “Whatever.” He says and walks away. Thank god!

     “Well this has been interesting, but we have to go pack now. Wouldn’t want to be late.” JR says.

     “What, are you leaving the school? That’s too bad…” Baekhyun says with sarcasm.

     JR laughs. “What, you didn’t see the announcement?”

     “Huh?”

     “Jeez Baekhyun. Don’t you ever talk to your dad?” JR points towards the windows to a big poster being pulled by someone on golf cart just outside. It reads…

 


 

“CAMPING TRIP! LEAVING AT TWO TODAY!”

 


 

      Right below was a big picture of the president’s face with a huge smile. He also had his thumbs up.

     “Eh?!” I say shocked. “How can there be a Camping trip with such short notice?”

     JR laughs. “Ask the president’s son.” He says and points at Baekhyun then walks away. Baekhyun was rubbing his face and shaking his head.

     “You’re the president’s son?” I ask shocked. Why didn’t Cap tell me that when I was talking to him about my roommates?! I clearly said “Baekhyun”! Was that why he was smiling like that?!

     I remember him saying something about “bonding”. I laugh a little. I just knew his way of saying it sounded strange. Did he seriously plan this trip just for “bonding” or was it to mess around with me? I’m REALLY starting to thinks he is going to be NO HELP!!!

 


 

Baekhyun POV

     This day just keeps getting better and better! First they ditch me to eat by themselves! Then Kai steals an opportunity for me to “protect” Bomi! And now my dad is doing useless things! What exactly is he scheming?!

 


 

 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like!

Introduced new characters!

Nu'est!

Sorry to those who hate BaekRen but seriously, that ship is just to cute for me to ignore! XD

Plus i needed that character to be super sweet, and Baekho fits the bill =D