Secret Entrance!

Hush EXO Academy

 

Bomi POV

     The rest of the trip was peaceful thankfully. The bonfire was nice. I’ve never been to or done anything like that.

 

     We finally got back to school and for whatever reason Baekhyun hasn’t ordered me around since we saved Baekho. Maybe it was because I called him cool… but it didn’t change the way he always eats off of my plate… Can’t he get his own? Whose food did he eat when I wasn’t there?

 

     “Hey Chanyeol, does Baekhyun always eat other peoples food?” I decided to ask him because it was just really weird, I tried to ask Baekhyun but he ignored me.

     “Yeah. Before he would eat off of all of our plates, but since you came he only eats off of yours. I guess that means he likes you and feels comfortable.” I nod my head.

      “That’s a weird habit of his.”

      “We all have our habits.” He says and then brings me into a swinging hug. “Just like how I hug the people I like and feel close to!” He says and puts me down and smiles widely. I laugh.

      “You have such a nice smile… I’m not going to lie, it’s a little creepy too but once you see it a few times you kind of look forward to it.”

      “Thank you!” he says and smiles wider.

      “I bet you have a lot of girls going after you because of it.” He smirks.

      “Of course!” he yells and we both laugh.

 

     “What are you guys so happy about?” Baekhyun asks as he walks into the room.

     “He complimented my smile!” Chanyeol says.

     “Pff! You’re smile is creepy.”

     “At least I don’t have feminine hands!” He yells.

     “These hands have their own fan club.” Baekhyun says with a smug smile.

     “Eh!?? Seriously??!!” I ask and grab his hands and examine them.

     “O-Of course!” He says and yanks them back. His face goes slightly pink.

     “Like that’s something to be proud of…” Chanyeol says quietly and chuckles.

     “That’s crazy! You must be super popular!” I say still shocked that his hands would actually have a fan club.

     “You don’t know this yet but we all are!” Chanyeol says. “We can barely step out of school grounds without getting attacked. Baekhyun gets the worst of it.”

     If it wasn’t for the slight horror on their faces I probably wouldn’t believe him…

     “Oh!? That was you!” I yell and point at Baekhyun. They both look at me in confusion.

     “Huh?” they say at the same time.

     “When I was walking to school on the first day I almost got trampled by a group of girls who were trying to touch your… your… thing.” I hesitate not wanting to say it, so I point.

     “Yah!” Baekhyun yells and puts his hands over it. “What are you pointing at?!”

     Chanyeol starts laughing and clapping.

     “Really?!” he asks while laughing. I nod and laugh too. “Why did you go in through the front? You could have gone through the secret entrance! Idiot!”

     “I..I don’t… I….” Baekhyun was stuttering trying to think of what to say. “I had my reasons!” He says and walks out of the room.

     “There’s a secret entrance?” I ask interested.

     “Neh!”

     “Really?! Can you show me?” I ask excitedly.

     “Of course! Let’s go!” he says and leads me out of the dorms.

 


 

     “Woah!” I say as I look at the secret entrance. Behind some tall bushes is a wooden door and the other side is decorated with a mossy wall.

     “This is so cleaver!” I say.

     “Yup! It was found by us one day when we were trying to sneak out of school.” He says with a big smile on his face. I nod my head and smile back.

     “You can’t tell anyone about this door though! Only a few people know about it! Our dorm and JR’s are the only ones. If there is ever a time when we all agree with each other on something, it’s that we never tell anyone about this door unless they are a roommate!” he says while looking at me intensely. I nod my head again.

     “Okay, I won’t tell anyone.” I say and pinky promise him. He smiles.

     “Okay! Since we’re already out, want to go have some fun before we go back?” he asks with a huge smile.

     “Neh!” I say with approval. He smiles and latches his arm to mine and we start to skip down the sidewalk.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

      “Where are they?” I say to myself as I pace around the room and sigh. It was already 8 and curfew is at 9. They’ve been out for so long what could they be doing?

 

<

 

      “Where’s Chanyeol and Bomin?” I ask D.O. and Kai who were sitting on the couch.

      “Chanyeol showed Bomin the secret entrance.” D.O. says and takes out his phone. “See.” He shows me a text message.

 


From: Bomin

3:19 p.m.

  Just so you guys don’t worry, Chanyeol showed me the secret entrance and then we decided to go out and play for a bit… Sorry for not inviting you but Chanyeol refuses to let me tell you where we are… bye! =D


 

     “They went out and didn’t invite us?!” I ask unsatisfied. D.O. laughs at me.

     “You know how Chanyeol is!” he says and giggles. I sigh and throw the phone in his lap and turn around.

 

     “Wait a minute!” I say and turn back around. “You have Bomin’s number?!”

     “Yeah… wait, you don’t?” he asks.

     “No!” I yell and then look at Kai. “Do you have it too?!” Kai nods his head.

     “Baekhyun everyone has his number.” D.O. says with an amused expression.

     “What?! Why didn’t he tell me?!!!” I yell. They both start to laugh at me.

     “Wow! He must really not like you!” D.O. says and laughs with Kai. I scoff as my face becomes red.

     “Whatever!!!” I yell and storm to my room.

     “Why didn’t she tell me?” I say to myself and sigh. “Does she really not like me at all?”

 

>> 

 

      It’s been almost 5 hours since they went out. Why aren’t they back yet? Did something happen?

 

      After about 30 more minutes I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to go look for them.

 

     I wait next to the secret door and watch out for them. It was now 9:05 and they still didn’t come back.

     “Aish!” I say in frustration and stand up and pace again.

     For 20 minutes I paced back and forth and kicked rocks and dirt trying to keep patient. I was starting to get really worried that something happened to them.

 

     “Baekhyun?”

     I look up and see Bomi standing in front of me with a confused expression. I sigh deeply in relief.

     “Yah! Yoon Bomin! Do you know what time it is?! Where were you?!!!” I yell.

     “D-didn’t D.O. tell you? Chanyeol and I were…”

     “I know that! I’m asking why you stayed out so late?! Don’t you know it’s dangerous to be out this late at night?!”

     “I… We were…”

     “You were what?!”

     “Why are you so angry at me?” she asks obviously uncomfortable with the mood.

 

     I don’t know why I was so mad at her to be honest… Chanyeol always stays out late when he goes out and plays… I was only mad at her…

 

     I sigh and try to get my breathing steady.

     “Sorry…” she says with her head lowered. Now I felt bad for yelling at her.

     “No, I was just worried… By the way where is Chanyeol?” I ask noticing only now that he wasn’t with her.

     “He got a call earlier and left before I did.” She says quietly.

     “Look, I’m sorry for yelling, I just…”

 

     “Ommo! Isn’t that Baekhyun?”

     “Huh?! Where!?”

 

     We both turn and see a few girls looking at us. I quickly turn away.

     “Damn it.” I say under my breath. I sigh and grab Bomi’s hand. “Run!”

 


 

No one’s POV

     They ran for about 5 minutes as the girls chased them. They were able to hide in some alleyway as they ran by.

     “Sorry…” Baekhyun says while he pants from being out of breath.

     “No, it’s not your fault.” She says while panting too. Man, these girls are persistent… she sighs and thinks about what Chanyeol said earlier today… Baekhyun gets the worst of it.” I should help him…

      “I don’t think we’re going to be able to get out of here. I’ll go distract them while you run back to school.” She says and puts her hood up and runs out of the alley way.

      “Bomin!” he yells after her but it was too late.

     “There he is!”

     Baekhyun could hear the other girls scream as Bomi makes a run for it in the opposite direction and the girls follow after.

     “Damnit!” he yells and kicks a soda can that was on the ground.

 


 

     He successfully gets back to school but waits outside the dorms for her. If he was worried before, it is ten times worse now because if those girls caught her she would be done for. Also he didn’t have her number so he couldn’t call.

     He sits down on the stairs and buries his face in his hands trying to calm down.

 

     “You made it back!” He lifts his head quickly and see’s Bomi standing in front of him smiling. He watches as she walks up the stairs with a slight limp. “That’s a relief! I didn’t know if you would make it! Those girls are faster than they look! And smarter!” She says while laughing. He just stares at her as she laughs.

     “Is this funny to you?” he asks in a serious tone. She stops laughing. “You getting hurt is funny to you?”

     “N-no… I just tripped and fell while I was running… they didn’t hit me or anything… they were just upset… you should have seen the look on their faces.” She says and laughs again.

     He sighs and walks over to her and forces her to sit down.

     “Yah! What are you doing?” she asks as he starts to pull up her shorts.

     “Stay still!” he yells as he finishes rolling it up revealing the scrap on her knee. He looks back up to her.

     “This is funny to you?” he asks in a serious tone. She shifts feeling uncomfortable.

     “What’s the big deal? It’s just a little scrape…” Before she could finish he interrupts her by standing up and forcing her to get on his back.

     “Yah! What are you doing?” She asks as he lifts her up and starts walking towards the dorms. “Yah!”

     “Shut up!” he yells and repositions her.

     She didn’t understand why he was so angry.

 

     What did I do to anger him so much? I was just trying to help him escape those girls! And this is what I get in return? Anger and yelling?

 


 

     They reach the dorms and he instantly takes her to their room and places her on her bed and goes to the bathroom. He comes back with the first aid kit.

     He starts to disinfect the wound.

     “I-I’ll do it.” Bomi says and tries to take it out of his hands. He tsks at her.

     “Stay still!” he yells and swaps her hand away and continues.

 

     “Why are you so mad at me?” she asks. He doesn’t say anything. She sighs. “I was trying to help you with those girls.”

     “I didn’t ask for your help.”

     She sighs and bites her bottom lip.

     “I’ll do it.” She says and grabs the kit and stands up and goes to the bathroom.

     He watches her as she enters the bathroom and closes the door with some force. He sighs and ruffles his hair.

     “Why am I acting this way?” He asks himself.

 


 

Bomi POV

     I enter the bathroom and make sure to close the door with force.

     Why is he so mad at me?!I was only trying to help him! The least he could do is say thank you!

     Also I’m the one that got hurt! Why is he taking it so personal?! If anyone should be mad it should be me!

     And "I didn’t ask for your help." What’s wrong with getting my help?

     Also if he didn’t want my help why did he drag me along with him?! It’s not like they were after me! He could have easily escaped all by himself but no! He had to bring me too!

     I let out a sigh in frustration then sit down on the toilet lid and tend to my wound.

 


 

Sorry for the late update, just started school again so I can only write on weekends or when I dont have homework.

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!