Wahoo evil thoughts!

Hush EXO Academy

 

I made a floor plan of their dormroom ^ to help visualize! =D

 


 

Bomi POV

         I think the dancing helped break down some walls. It was easier than I expected to talk to them. Except for Baekhyun. He was just mostly sitting there, and it seemed like he was pouting. For most of the day I’ve been avoiding him. He makes me feel really nervous, I feel like if I look at him he will find out!

         I stepped out for a little while because I remembered that I am going under the name Bomin now so I have to tell the administration that there was a “mistake” and that my name was spelled incorrectly. It took some convincing but the President came out and helped. He brought me into his office.

“So they asked your name and you said Bomin?!” he asks while laughing.

“I panicked! They said it was a girly name and I just said that!”

         “Bomin is a girly name too!” he says while laughing even louder. I really should have used my brother’s name… “So how are your roommates?”

“They’re nice but there’s one named Baekhyun who makes me really nervous!”

He raises his eyebrows. “Really? hmm…”

“Yeah I feel like he saw right through my disguise!”

“Well I hope not because if you are revealed you can’t attend anymore.”

         “I know, but don’t worry I’m doing my best to have as little contact with him as possible!” He nods his head and smirks.

         “I wouldn’t do that or he might find it even more suspicious.”

         “You think so? Well I am sharing a room with him so there are opportunities to fool him!” He opens his eyes wide and he smiles to himself.

“Well I better go before they get suspicious and start asking questions.” I say and stand up.

“Okay! Good luck! See you in a week at the opening ceremony!” he says.

         “Oh yeah I’ve been meaning to ask, why do you have student’s move in a week before school starts?” He smiles. I don’t know if it’s just me but his smile seemed mischievous.

         “Bonding! Ha hah!” he says loudly while throwing his hands up. Why do I get the feeling he likes to cause drama. That’s probably the real reason he let me in this school.

“Ahh…” I say while laughing not really sure if should. “See ya Cap!”

He waves. “Bye Yoonbo!” I bow and leave.

 


 

Presidents POV

         What an amazing coincidence, out of all the rooms she got his. I didn’t even do anything and things are already interesting! I wonder if I can make things even more interesting? Wahoo evil thoughts!

 


 

Bomi POV

“So Bomin did you get a chance to see the campus?” Suho asked.

“No I haven’t! I only got to see what was on the way to the dorms.”

“Well if that’s the case then why don’t I show you around?”

“Really? That would be great!” Suho is soo nice!

“I’ll take him!” Baekhyun suddenly yells, apparently over his pouty mood.

         “You lost the kai-bai-bo match, there for you can’t because you have to go buy the snacks. You’re just trying to get out of it.” About five minutes ago we all played to see who would have to go, and Baekhyun lost. D.O. volunteered to go with him. Soo nice!

         “How about we have him choose?” Baekhyun says.

         “Okay I’m fine with that.” They both turn and look at me.

         “So who do you want to be your guide, me or Suho hyung?” Baekhyun asks while giving a big smile.

         “I choose Suho.” I say without hesitation. Suho smiles and Baekhyun instantly stops smiling. There’s no way I’m letting him guide me! I point my finger at him. “You lost the game fair and square!” I say while smirking. I’m not letting him back out. Hopefully that will convince them how manly I am!

         Chanyeol starts laughing and clapping his hands.

         “Okay! Let’s go!” Suho says while motioning to the door.

         “I’ll come with!” Chanyeol says as he jumps off the couch and towards the door. Baekhyun scoffs as he runs past him.

         “Kai, do you want to come?” Suho asks.

         He seemed to be thinking about something else, because he looked up like he was just spacing out. “Ah… no, I have something else I need to do.” He says and goes in his room.

         I wonder what he was thinking about? “Okay let’s go!” I say and we leave.

 


 

Baekhyun POV

         Again she chooses someone else over me! And what’s up with Kai? He’s been spacing out since she got here… Does he know?

 


 

 

What's up? I hope you liked it! 

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!