nine.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

 

“Hey, Yeonju,”

You looked up from your phone and smiled when you saw Miyoung walking over to where you were sitting with a file in her hands. “Is that mine?” You asked excitedly. Miyoung stared at you before chuckling and nodding her head. Once she was in front of you, she placed the file on the table. “Is everything that I want in here?” You asked her and Miyoung nodded her head.

“I had Luhan pulling out everything he could on D.O – so he pulled out everything he could, except for parents’ particulars,” Miyoung stated as she took a seat in front of you. You smiled widely and was about to open the file when you stared at her. “What?”

“… I’m nervous; what if I don’t like the contents?” You asked her and Miyoung shrugged her shoulders.

“You wouldn’t know until you read it.” She reasoned and you frowned; what she said was the truth. You took a deep breath and sighed. “Besides, I double-checked everything with the sources that I found: so whatever you read is the latest and it’s legit.” She explained. You were ecstatic; you knew Miyoung was a social butterfly but to have all of these information that you needed on D.O in a matter of a day was really impressive.

“You would make a really good detective or something,” You told her, giggling at your own words. Miyoung laughed along but urged you to open the file. You took another deep breath and let it out slowly before picking up the file and opening it. Your eyes were immediately drawn to the words that were on the paper.

Miyoung, on the other hand, was staring at you, judging your expressions. Your face was blank as your eyes scanned each sentences. She knew of your tendencies to change your boyfriend like how girls always change their clothes and she felt somewhat sorry for D.O. It was unfortunate for him that he had caught your attention because knowing how you were; you would not stop until you get what you wanted. She was brought out of her reverie when you gasped in awe.

“He’s a scholarship student?” You looked up from the file. Miyoung nodded her head as she took out her iPhone.

“Well, according to what Luhan’s text message, he has been a scholarship kid ever since he was a little kid. His best friends, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are scholarship students too.” Miyoung explained as she read the message that Luhan had sent her when she asked him about the matter.

You furrowed your eyebrows; a scholarship student… you have never dated a scholarship student in your whole life before… you thought to yourself and pushed the thought to the back of your mind as you continued reading. “But if he’s a scholarship student, how come I have never heard of him before?” You let the question hang in the air as you flipped to the next page.

Miyoung shrugged her shoulders. “Maybe you just need to hang around the right crowd; not all scholarship students are that well-known. Honestly, I didn’t even know those three were scholarship students.” Miyoung muttered. “All these times, whenever I see them, I have always thought they were nerds or geeks.” She added. True; whenever she saw the three of them around campus, they were always bent over a table, discussing their assignments, etc. “If you don’t mind me asking, Yeonju, why D.O of all people? He’s really different from your previous ex-boyfriends.” Miyoung threw her question.

You stopped reading and looked up from the file, tilting your head to the side as you stared at your friend. You pondered for a few seconds and a smile crawled on your face. “He’s different.” You stated and Miyoung shook her head. “There’s just something about him that makes me feel different, I suppose.” You told her and Miyoung raised her eyebrows, giving you the look. “Okay; to put it simply, he’s like fireworks. Whenever our eyes meet, I can see it and I can feel it – but I don’t know what it is… Well, I don’t quite know how to put it in words.” You stated firmly and went back to reading. “He’s single,” You sighed in relief; you wouldn’t know what would happen if he was not single – although you were a playgirl, you were not a boyfriend stealer.

Before you could ask any more questions, Miyoung’s phone began to ring. You looked at her and she shot you an apologetic look as she answered the call. “Yeah… Oh really?” Miyoung stared at you with a huge smile. “Of course I know where it is – Yeonju’s obsessed with the food there. What time? Great, thank you, Luhan! Remind me to treat you the next time I see you.” Miyoung ended the call and you blinked your eyes. “Well aren’t you going to ask me what Luhan told me?” Miyoung teased and you laughed before you nodded your head.

“What did he tell you?”

Miyoung smiled; you were adorable at times. “Remember you told me you saw him at that café that we frequent to?” She asked and you nodded your head. “Guess who is going to perform tonight?” Your eyes widened as your jaw dropped slightly.

“We have to go there tonight!” You exclaimed excitedly. Miyoung laughed at how excited you sounded and nodded her head.

“Already taken care of; Luhan booked a table for us – apparently, nights when they perform are always the busiest. So-“ Before Miyoung could even finish talking, you cut her off.

“I will meet you there; don’t worry, it’s on me tonight!” You stated as you closed the file and began to pack up. Miyoung stared at you in confusion. Once you have shoved everything in your tote bag, you stood up and leaned over to place a kiss on Miyoung’s cheek. “Thank you so much; thank Luhan too! I need to go and get ready for tonight. I’ll text you later.” You told her and before she could even have the chance to say anything, you immediately rushed out of the lounge room.



 

Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
AND the fun begins in the next chapter! C: he he he. Can't believe this is nearly a 100-subs! Can we get it to a 100 subs? lol. Anyways, thanks to those who still continue to give this story support. Can I ask for just a tiny favour? Do leave feedbacks; i wouldn't even mind if you put an 'update soon' or whatever, I'd really like to read what you think about the story. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Definitely cannot wait to get started on the next one!

PS: as usual, I haven't gone through the chapter so there might be mistakes. & if you haven't checked out my Lu Han story, please give it a read, yeah?