four.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

"Yeonju?"

You abruptly stopped walking and frowned as you turned around, trying to look for your father's voice. Your eyes fell on your father who was in the living room, reading the newspaper. "Where are you going?" He asked, without putting away his newspaper. You pursed your lips at his attention (or lack thereof?).

"I'm going to see Lay, why?" You asked him. You never bothered to hide who you were seeing and your father, unlike other fathers, was cool with whoever you go out with... or rather, they didn't care who you went out with. You glanced at the clock; it read 6.30pm and it was too early for your father to even be at home. Your parents were... some would say the perfect definition of workaholics. You rarely ever see them; they get up in the wee hours in the morning and come home a little after two in the morning. It has been a long time since you even had a decent talk with your parents.

"Lay?" Your father ignored your question. You nodded your head as you fixed your dress. "Is that the Zhang's son?" He asked, finally putting his newspaper away. You nodded your head and a smile finally appeared on your father's face, somewhat surprising you. "Good choice; he's precious to our company." He muttered but you couldn't exactly hear what he had said.

"What was that?" You asked him and your father shook his head as he picked up the newspaper and began to read it again, ignoring you completely. You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head. You were about to leave the living room when you remembered something. You turned to face your father and slowly walked towards him. "Appa, will you and mummy be here tomorrow?" You asked him as you played with the end of your dress, not wanting to look at your father. 

"No." He said. "We have a meeting tomorrow with very important clients from Tokyo and Beijing." Your father stated and you sighed. Your parents were never going to have enough time for you. The frown on your face deepened; it was your birthday tomorrow but it seemed as if your father did not even remember. People always thought that you had the perfect family; you had rich parents and everything you wanted, they would hand it over to you without question. But the problem was that... as much as you loved them showering you with gifts, what you really wanted from your parents were their love and their affections. Ever since you were a little girl, you had never received any from your parents - only your maids and nanny would ever tuck you in to bed and shower you with affections. Your thoughts drifted to your half-brothers; Jong In and Sehun. When they came to the family, they were treated the same way your parents had treated you. Although, unlike you, the both of them have stopped trying to get your parents' attentions. That was why you vowed to always be there for your brothers because you knew they would not hesitate to be there for you.

You were dragged out of your train of thoughts when your father spoke up. He was looking at you, eyes narrowed. "Why are you still here then? Don't keep the boy waiting!" He hissed and you jumped slightly before nodding your head. You turned around and headed towards the front door slowly, hoping that your father would at least say 'take care and have fun'. You sighed when none came and shook your head, 'why do I even bother?' you thought to yourself.


"Hey, baby." Lay greeted you with a kiss on your head. You pushed him away slightly and fixed your hair. He pulled your hand away from your hair and kissed your fingers. You merely stared at him, giving a blank look. After that talk with your father, you just wanted to get the day done and over with. Lay frowned slightly, wondering why you were being quiet. "Why the long face?" He asked as he held your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. Using his free hand, he caressed your cheek and you gave him a small smile as you pulled your face away from his hand.

"It's nothing," You shook your head. "What's this about me being sad?" You laughed dryly, not wanting to disclose what you were thinking. "So, where are we going?" You asked him, changing the subject. Lay stared at you for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders; if you said it was nothing, then it was probably nothing and he shouldn't bother himself with your troubles.

"It's a surprise," Lay winked and you rolled your eyes at him. He chuckled at your action, knowing how much you hated surprises. He turned around to start the engine and with a swift move, he began driving towards the destination he has yet to tell you. "I know you hate surprises but I'm pretty confident that you're going to like this one." He stated firmly.

You looked at the window, watching as the cars passed by. "We'll see." You told him and Lay smirked hearing your answer. You were definitely going to like this one, he mused to himself. He had been planning this ever since you agreed to let him be your boyfriend and that was three weeks ago. They were going to eat at this exclusive hotel (one that was actually owned by his parents!) and he had made sure that no one would interupt them: he didn't want anyone messing up his plans. Lay was unlike any of your other ex-boyfriends; he had status, power and money. His parents were important people in the industry and he was the heir to his parents' businesses.

As soon as you reached to the hotel, Lay lead you to the dining room where there were a lot of food served on the table, desserts that left your mouth watering. A smile crept on your face and you turned to look at Lay who had a smirk on his face seeing your happy reaction. You stood on your toes and pulled his head down, placing a kiss on his lips. Lay groaned inwardly and tried to deepen the kiss (you rarely initiated the first move) but you pulled away before he could even press his head against yours. "Thank you," You told him sincerely.

"Come; let's eat." Lay stated and snapped his fingers. Two seconds later, three waitresses brought you to your table and they began serving the both of you. You merely concentrated on eating; you were hungry and you didn't feel like listening to Lay babbling about how he had earned another wonderful car from his father. "I have a present for you." That caught your attention and you looked up from your chocolate mousse.

"What is it?" You asked him, eager to find out what he had for you.

Lay shrugged his shoulders and pointed to his watch. "It's not even twelve yet, babe. Be patient until then." He winked at you and you pouted. You really wanted to know if he had bought you the present you had been hinting at him for the past two weeks. "So you have to wait until midnight if you want it." He poked your nose and you stuck out your tongue, causing him to chuckle.

"Why can't I have it now?" You asked him and Lay stared at you as if you had another head.

"Because I said so." Lay stated firmly and went back to eating his food. You frowned at his statement; 'because I said so'. Every time you tried to protest or whatever, he loved using that excuse against you. You have been in the relationship for three weeks (or more?) and yet, it seemed like he was trying to control your every actions.

You pushed away your chocolate mousse and picked up your tissue, dabbing your mouth. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." You told him and without waiting for his reply, you immediately picked up your clutch and headed towards the bathroom. Lay looked at your disappearing figure before looking at your water. He stared at it for a few seconds before placing his hand in his jacket's pocket and taking out a rather small plastic, filled with crushed ecstasy. Lay stared at his hand for a minute before looking around. Once the coast was clear, he began pouring the content inside your drink and once it was done, he discarded the plastic and counted the seconds. Finally, you'll be mine in every sense.


dumplingcheeks_'s corner
hello, all! Thank you to those that subscribed to the story! And to those who left comments, thank you! I haven't updated this in a while because I had a busy weekend and when I finally did have time to update, I fell sick and I'm slightly better now. Decided to whip up this chapter because I got bored with sleeping (I have been sleeping a lot lately). I don't really know what else to say here. My brain's fried from all the Faceshop photos I have seen of the K-boys and the Go All Out photos of the M-boys. Hoped you enjoyed it anyways!

ps: do excuse me if you feel confused in some parts of the chapter. I haven't exactly gone through it just yet.

"silent readers are welcomed, comments are loved and subs are appreciated."