ten.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

You felt like crying. You really did feel like crying. Throwing a tantrum was on the verge of your to-do-list but you knew, no matter how much crying you did, the freaking traffic would not budge at all! You worriedly glance at your watch and furrowed your eyebrows: you still had 30 minutes left until his performance started and yet you were still stuck in your car.

“Mr. Driver, how long until we reach the café - I really have to be there before,” You emphasized as you tried your best not to chew your driver’s head out. He glanced at you before looking at the road.

“I’m sorry, young lady Yeonju; it seems that there has been an accident involving three vehicles.” He muttered softly and you groaned in annoyance. You nodded your head at him and turned to look out of the window. You were not that far from the café… if you walked, you would probably reach the café in 25 minutes but…

-

“Nuna, where is Yeonju nuna? The show is about to start,” Luhan stated as he made himself comfortable on the seat. He had a bowl of dumplings and bubble tea placed before him. Miyoung frowned but shrugged her shoulders. It was highly unlikely for you to be really late.

“She should have been here by now; she called me before she left and that was like fifteen minutes ago.” Miyoung said as she took out her phone to check when you had called her. “Yeah, fifteen minutes ago. Where is that girl?” Miyoung asked to no one in particular but made sure that her seat was facing the door. Taking her eyes off the door for a second, she turned to look at her cousin. “Yah, how in the world did you get all of those information on D.O?”

Luhan looked up from his phone; his eyes twinkling in mirth. “I’m just an observer, nuna – a really good observer.” Luhan smirked slyly and Miyoung rolled her eyes.

“You asked his friends, didn’t you?” Miyoung pointed out and Luhan coughed before shaking his head.  “Whatever you say, Han,” Miyoung chuckled and turned to look at the door.

-

“It seems like a full house tonight,” Kyungsoo stated loud enough for his two friends to hear as he peeked through the door. His eyes scanned the full place – there were a lot of familiar faces as well as new faces. Kyungsoo immediately closed the door before anyone could see him and made his way back to where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting, playing games.

Baekhyun looked up from his phone and stared at Kyungsoo. “Are you nervous? This is the first time we are having a full house, right?” He moved his gaze from Kyungsoo to Chanyeol, who muttered something inaudible and nodded his head.

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. Truth be told, he really didn’t know if he was nervous or not. All he wanted was to just go on the stage and sing his heart out. “It’s nearly 7; we should get ready soon.” Kyungsoo pointed out when he looked at his watch. Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded their heads.

Chanyeol was looking through his phone when his eyes widened. “Oh my Krisus,” Chanyeol sputtered. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stared at him in confusion. Chanyeol brought his phone closer to his face.

“Anymore closer, you’d probably get stuck,” Baekhyun teased and Kyungsoo chuckled. Chanyeol shook his head, leaning back from his phone to stick his tongue out at Baekhyun. “Very mature, Chan,” Baekhyun snickered.

“What is it?” Kyungsoo asked as he lifted his water bottle from the table. He took a few gulps.

“Yang Yeonju is in the café.”

And spat them back out, coughing viciously. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at him in shock, surprised by their friend's sudden behaviour. Chanyeol’s eyes were twitching as he tried his hardest not to laugh at the sight. Baekhyun stood up and began to rub his back. “Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked after a minute or two.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath before nodding his head. “Did I hear you correctly?” Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol nodded his head. Before any of them could further talk, the manager of the café came inside their ‘dressing room’ to tell them to go on stage.

-

“You ran all the way here?” Miyoung asked you in disbelief. You nodded your head as you took large breaths. You, yourself, were still quite shock at your own behaviour. You were about to explain to her why you had chosen to run all the way to the café when the girls began to squeal and clap their hands when three men walked on the stage. Your eyes immediately fell on D.O and your heart began to thump against your chest. Everything around you seemed to disappear as you focused on D.O. He looked extremely adorable and breath-taking with that sweet smile on his face. 

"The first song we're going to sing, Baby, Don't Cry was requested by," His voice was heaven to your ears and you couldn't control the rapid beat of your heart. You could feel your cheeks getting red but you shrugged it off. Your jaw dropped slightly when they began to sing. You had to admit; the both of them singing together was really amazing. You could feel the goosebumps on your arms when they did their high notes. It went on like that for the next hour: you were so focused on listening to the performances that they were giving that you had totally ignored Miyoung and Luhan, who were talking about you.

"Whatever happened to her ex-boyfriend?" Luhan frowned. Miyoung shrugged her shoulders. 

"Last I heard, Lay was off in Paris or something." She muttered. "But that's good, I suppose. At least, he won't be around to bother Yeonju anymore." 

"You really do care about her, don't you?" Luhan questioned. Miyoung blushed slightly but nodded her head. "Why? I mean, not to sound rude or anything but Yeonju nuna seems... spoiled. How did she come to get that 'playgirl of the century' title?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at Miyoung, confusion plastered all over his face.

"Yeonju may come off as spoiled - even I agree she's spoiled - but if you look at her family and the way she was brought up, you'll realize that she's not that spoiled - she was raised that way." Miyoung explained. "Despite being called the playgirl of the century, Yeonju just has a bad case of changing boyfriends." Miyoung pointed out. "Most of her ex--boyfriends and her... their relationships ended on mutual agreement. I think Yeonju sometimes have commitment issues but I don't really know. Yeonju's mind when it comes to who she likes, it's kinda hard to follow at times. It makes me worried about what she'll do to D.O." Miyoung sighed as she looked at you.

You were still so engrossed in the performance. A smile was plastered on your face - a smile that she has not seen on you. Her gaze fell to the man that had caught your attention. "I just hope he knows what he's about to be involved in." 

"Yeonju nuna seems to really like D.O," Luhan commented idly and Miyoung slowly nodded her head. That's what I'm afraid of...

-

"Where are you going?" Miyoung asked as Luhan opened the door for the both of you. You stared at her before looking back at the stage where D.O, Baekhyun and his friend Chanyeol were cleaning up. Miyoung followed your gaze and furrowed her eyebrows before nodding her head slowly. "Go then; Luhan and I will wait for you out here. Don't take too long, yeah? Morning class tomorrow." Miyoung reminded you and you grinned at her before walking towards the stage.

Kyungsoo felt eyes boring into his back and he slowly straightened up. He glanced to the side and saw that Baekhyun was staring (in shock) at the person behind him. Kyungsoo gulped as his heart began to thud against his chest and turned around - his eyes wide. He blinked a couple of times. Standing in front of him was none other than you. You gave him a small smile. "Can I talk to you?" You asked him and Kyungsoo looked at his friends who mouthed a lot of things to him and ushered him to go. Kyungsoo turned back to look at you, still blinking. You tried your hardest not to frown. "Do Kyungsoo, that's you right?" You asked him.

"A-ah, yes. That's me, I'm Do Kyungsoo," Kyungsoo sputtered and Baekhyun mentally slapped his forehead whilst Chanyeol just shook his head at the helpless man. "So, err, what is it that you want to talk about?" Kyungsoo asked you as he looked at everywhere but you. Kris, the waiter, one of his friends was standing by the counter, grinning at him. Kyungsoo looked away from the waiter and found himself gazing at you. 

"I have something I'd like to tell you," You told him and looked around. His two friends were further away from the two of you and none of the girls that were crowding the place earlier were around. Kyungsoo frowned but nodded his head. "I'm not sure how to say this..." You trailed off as you searched his face. 

The frown on Kyungsoo's face was replaced with a neutral look - one that did not betray any of his emotions. "Do you need help?" Kyungsoo asked, being the helpful person that he was. You shook your head and Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "...Err..." Kyungsoo stopped himself from talking.

You took a deep breath as you stared at him, straight in the eyes. Kyungsoo stepped back slightly when you approached him. Here goes nothing. "I want you to be my boyfriend."

"YOU WHAT?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed.


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
TGSAF IS OVER A 100 SUBS! YAYY! thank you! <333333 GULLS I KENT EXPRAIN WAT I FIL. thank you for subscribing to the story! :D wo ai ni men. (I da na if it's correct, lol - i'm only recently learning chinese!) anyways, i was going to make Yeonju and Kyungsoo have a private talk but then decided against it. Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter! I put in a little bit of every thing so it might be confusing at times. Sorry about that.

PS: I have yet to go through the chapter just yet so there might be mistakes.