eleven.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

“I still can’t believe it,” Baekhyun muttered in disbelief as he ran his hand through his already messy hair. He began to murmur under his breath. Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times and looked away from Baekhyun. His eyes found Chanyeol who was bent over the table, doing his assignment. He walked over to Chanyeol and sat on his sofa.

“Baekhyun’s still like that?” Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol glanced from his assignment and turned to look at Baekhyun before looking at Kyungsoo, nodding his head. “Is it still because of last night?” He asked and Chanyeol nodded his head once more.

“Just ignore him; he’s crazy right now.” Chanyeol exclaimed loud enough for Baekhyun to hear. Baekhyun whipped his head to the side and narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gave him a small smile.

“I’m not crazy; how come Yang Yeonju asked Kyungsoo out? Did you hear what she said last night?” Baekhyun asked as he stood up from his corner and headed towards Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, flopping beside Kyungsoo on the sofa. “She said I sounded like a bacon and I can't be with her because she says I'm too pretty!” Baekhyun cried out in disbelief. 

“At least she didn’t call you the Eiffel tower,” Chanyeol muttered in dismay. Chanyeol went back to his assignment all the while muttering something about being the Eiffel tower whilst Baekhyun began to check his face in the mirror, spouting nonsense about not wearing anymore eye-liner or make-up.

Kyungsoo didn’t know whether he should laugh or felt sorry for his friends and their predicament for, he too, was in the same position as they were - only his 'problem' was not really a problem. His mind travelled back to the event that happened last night.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened indescribably. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at his side in an instant. You stared at him and smiled widely. “I’m not going to ask you again, not tonight. But I’ll find you tomorrow.” You told him and Kyungsoo opened his mouth and closed it a couple of times.

“W-what?”

You giggled and flashed him your smile. “I think you heard me the first time. But I’m sure your friends would gladly tell you what I have said. So I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?” You asked him and Kyungsoo couldn’t even open his mouth to answer your question.

“What about me? I’ll gladly be your boyfriend,” Baekhyun interrupted. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Baekhyun.

“Me too; I could be your boyfriend too!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he raised his hand in the air, nodding his head.

You stared at the two of them, blinking profusely before shaking your head. “I rather not,” You stated and their faces fell. “You’re too pretty to be with me and your name reminds me of bacon,” You frowned and turned to look up at Chanyeol. “You’re like the Eiffel tower…” You slowly stated. “But I’m sure a lot of girls would like to date the two of you!” You exclaimed happily and was about to talk more when your phone vibrated in your pocket.

You took out your phone and saw (1) miscall from Miyoung. “I’ve to go now; Miyoung’s waiting for me. I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah? Have a good night!” You said and placed a kiss on Kyungsoo’s cheek. Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s jaw dropped as Kyungsoo’s cheeks began to turn extremely red. You smiled at how adorable he looked like and said your goodbyes to Baekhyun and Chanyeol before walking out of the café.

“I’m curious though… what are you going to tell her later?” Chanyeol asked when he finally finished his assignment. Kyungsoo shook himself out of his reverie and blinked a couple of times. He could feel his cheeks heating up when he recalled how soft your lips had been on his cheek and how wonderful you smelled last night.

“I don’t know,” Kyungsoo said truthfully. “I guess I’ll know by the time she asks again,” Kyungsoo muttered to no one in particular.

-

“You’re crazy; do you know that?” Miyoung exclaimed and you waved your hand dismissively. “You cannot just go up to the poor boy and demand him to be your boyfriend, Yeonju,” Miyoung rubbed her temple and shook her head.

“It’s the 21st century, Miyoung. I’m not going to wait for the boys to make the first move. If I do, I’d be old by the time they finally have the courage to even say hi to me or something.” You stated carelessly as you looked around the lounge area. Your class had ended five minutes ago and you knew (from the schedule that Luhan managed to get) that D.O’s class ends around the same time as yours. “Where is he?” You pouted as you crossed your arms.

“Has it ever occurred to you that you probably scared him?” Miyoung asked and you stared at him, shaking your head slowly. “That’s why…” Miyoung trailed off when she saw said man walking with his two best friends. “Yeonju, there he is!” Miyoung pointed discreetly to where he was and the pout on your face disappeared and was replaced with a large smile. “Where are you going?” Miyoung scrambled after you when you began to pack your things and walked after your man.

“I’ll talk to you later! I need an answer from him, wish me luck, Miyoung!” You exclaimed to her and hurriedly approached him. “D.O!” You called out.

Kyungsoo froze when he heard your voice. So did Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The three of them turned to face you. “Hi Yeonju!” Baekhyun greeted happily and you smiled at him. “Err… Chanyeol and I are just going to wait by the canteen, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun stated.

Kyungsoo frowned at his friends; traitors

“We are?” Chanyeol looked around and Baekhyun mentally slapped his forehead before dragging the unwilling Chanyeol with him. “I wanted to…”

“Could we walk?” You asked him when you realized that a lot of people were staring at the two of you. Kyungsoo looked around and nodded his head. The both of you began to walk aimlessly. “Have you thought about it?” You asked him as you blew the hair that fell to your eyes away.

Kyungsoo nodded his head. “I did…”

You tilted your head to look at him. “And…?”

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and sighed. “I've come to the conclusion that I..."

 



Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
Whoa, thanks for the comments on the previous chapter! C: Yes, BaekYeol were totally eavesdropping and I'm teasing you~ will he accept or will he not accept Yeonju's "proposal"? hehe, it shall be revealed in the next chapter! Just wanted to recap a bit on what had happened. I just love writing about those two dramatic blockheads otherwise known as Baekhyun and Chanyeol XD and idk why but i'm laughing at how Yeonju just casually kisses Kyungsoo's cheek ;)

PS: as usual, I haven't gone through the chapter so there might be mistakes here and there! :o