twenty-one.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

 

It was a norm for you to wake up late on a very fine Sunday morning but it was another to wake up late on a very fine Sunday morning when you had promised your boyfriend that you would meet up with him at the café twenty minutes ago! Your eyes went wide when you realized that Kyungsoo had called you twice and left you a couple of messages. You hastily got out of your bed, nearly stumbling to the floor in the process due to your duvet. You kicked your duvet away and checked your messages: it ranged from a ‘Good morning! Can’t wait to see you later.’ to ‘where are you?’

Seeing that you were already late, you threw your iPhone to the bed and rushed to the bathroom, nearly tripping over one of your Gucci bags. You knew you should have ended the video call when you felt sleepy last night but seeing as you haven’t seen Miyoung and Luhan in a while, you decided to chat the night away with the two of them.

“You’re crazy, did you know that Yang Yeonju?” Miyoung asked in disbelief after she learned that you had stolen Kyungsoo’s kiss and somehow in between the days they had been gone, you had managed to get Kyungsoo to actually hug you. It was a surprise for Miyoung; knowing how awkward (and innocent) Kyungsoo was, his feelings for you were deeper than she originally thought.

“I’m not crazy!” You pouted and Luhan laughed at your reaction as he continued to eat his burger. “He comforted me okay – so I thought I should repay him.” You stated and Miyoung shook her head. “Besides, it wasn’t like he did not enjoy it. He was blushing really badly and all I wanted to do was pinching his cheeks and put him in my pocket!” You chirped happily as you sighed, recalling said moment. “And last night, he walked me home too!”

“He did?” Miyoung asked and then furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at you. “Wait, didn’t you say you were at the café last night?” You nodded your head at her question. “Isn’t his dorm far from your house and all?” Miyoung knew the walk from the café to your house was really far but knowing you, Miyoung knew there was no way in seven heaven that you would walk all the way back to your house.

“Technically, he didn’t walk me home. I was wearing heels last night. He drove me home!” You giggled. It was one thing to always see your Kyungsoo smiling and having that confused look on his face but it was another to see him with a serious face; there was just something about Do Kyungsoo that you could not grasp – at times you feel like he was a mystery to you. “Granted there were Jong In and Sehun…” You sighed.

“What did they do?” Luhan asked as he picked up a tissue and began to wipe his mouth. You let out another sigh and told Luhan about how Sehun nearly threw the ice cream bowl at Kyungsoo when he had hugged you on the spur of the moment, how Jong In was laughing about the whole thing and how you had to promise your little brother that you would not be having any display of affections in front of him. It was quite hilarious at the same time though when Kyungsoo was pulled apart from you by Sehun. “That boy…” Luhan shook his head as Miyoung chuckled at what you have just said.

“What was Kyungsoo’s reaction?” Miyoung could not help but wonder. Sehun was never like this with your previous ex-boyfriends except for Lay… but it was expected of them to hate Lay. She didn’t even like Lay and had to endure his obnoxious being because of you.

“He was flustered! It was so adorable!!” You squealed as you went on about what happened afterwards. Luhan leaned towards Miyoung slightly.

“I honestly wonder what she feels for Kyungsoo.” Luhan whispered and Miyoung subtly nodded her head – she was wondering the same thing too.

“Kyungsoo!” You called out when you saw your boyfriend, standing under the tree. The frown on his face disappeared when you stopped in front of him, slightly panting. The moment your driver had dropped you off, you immediately ran towards him… in your heels. Your feet were starting to throb but you merely shrugged the pain off. “I’m sorry I was late – I went to sleep quite late! I haven’t talked to Miyoung and Luhan in a while so I’m really sorry that –“ before you could even finish, Kyungsoo shook his head and grasped your hand, making you stop talking and stared at him in confusion.

“It’s okay; I didn’t wait that long. As long as you’re here,” He stated with a small smile on his face. You furrowed your eyebrows and Kyungsoo chuckled lightly before leading you away from the café. “I actually waited outside your house but… Sehun told me to leave. I think he was still upset about last night.” Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his head with his free hand and you frowned, making a mental note to actually spend time with Sehun and Jong In.

“I’m sorry about that,” You told him and Kyungsoo shook his head before flashing you a bright smile. “Am I dressed appropriately? I do recall you telling me that I have to ‘dress down’… where are we going?” You asked him. You were curious as to where he was going to bring you; before Kyungsoo left your house yesterday, he mentioned that he had some place to show you and for you to dress down.

“Ah, about that…” Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times as he led you to his car. Once the both of you were seated – Kyungsoo even made sure you’ve put on your safety belts – Kyungsoo began to talk. “I’m taking you to Eden I Ville.”

You frowned. “Eden I Ville?” Was that some fancy restaurant or something?

Kyungsoo nodded his head as he began to drive. “Usually Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I go there twice a month! They couldn’t make it today. Chanyeol had to back home because his sister just came back from Japan and Baekhyun is currently on house arrest.” He stated and you looked at him in confusion. “Baekhyun hyung didn’t finish his assignments and he has a lot to do so he told me to just go ahead and I figured, this would be a nice thing for you and me to do.”

“What exactly is Eden I Ville, Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo stopped at a red light and glanced at you before grinning. “It’s an infants’ home.”



 

Can I just say how much I really love you readers (and subscribers?) - thank you for the wonderful comments on the previous chapter! SeKai forever the ing siblings in your eyes~ Sorry, this one is kinda short but I've got the next one figured out! C: And I'm sure you've seen pictures of them at said infants' home!

ps: as usual, I haven't gone through the chapter so there might be mistakes! D:

ATTENTION:

I know I should not be doing this when I have my Luhan drabble-series compilation and this story but honestly, the plot would not leave my mind until I had developed it! So, any Baekhyun stans? Do check it out if you've got time! YAMP (yes, apparently I come up with very original titles -.-)