fifteen.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Miyoung whispered to you and you turned to look at her, confusion written all over your face. You didn’t see why it would not be a good idea having lunch with your brothers and your boyfriend. At the word ‘boyfriend’, Kyungsoo’s face popped into your mind and you sighed in content. It made you feel all tingly inside whenever you think about him. Sure you have had boyfriends before him, but none of those twenty men you have been with came close to how Kyungsoo made you feel. Even with his awkwardness, you still find him absolutely adorable.

You turned to look at your brothers who were awfully quiet. You raised one of your eyebrows at them and they gave you a sweet smile. You smiled back before turning to look at Kyungsoo, who was sitting awkwardly beside Luhan. The moment you set your eyes on him, your brothers dropped their smiles and scowled at the affectionate look you have plastered on your face.

“Well, what would you like to order?” Kris asked as he stood beside the table. To say he was surprised would be an understatement. Yang Yeonju was here, sitting with none other than Do Kyungsoo – the nation’s sweet boy. His eyes scanned the rest of the people that sat around them before going back to the two of them. This was slightly new to him. Though when he heard about the rumours that were flying around about how Do Kyungsoo became the latest victim of Yang Yeonju, he thought it was just another rumour…

“I’ll have what nuna wants,” Sehun In stated as he lazily scanned the menu. This was the first time he had been to the café and though he rather much eat at a well-known restaurant… this will have to do for now. Besides, the look on his nuna’s face when she wanted to bring him here was really bright. He definitely did not want to spoil his nuna’s moods. Though (his eyes glanced at his nuna’s timid? Boyfriend) he wouldn’t mind making him feel really awkward. Sehun didn’t want to admit it but he could see how different his nuna was – though it was just a slight change in attitude, he still could see it and he didn’t know whether he liked it or not.

Jong In, on the other hand, pursed his lips as he looked at his sister. “Nuna, help me choose my food,” Jong In whined. Despite his cold appearance, one would have thought that he was the older one. “There’s just so many that I want to eat but I don’t know what I want to eat.” He added. When his nuna nodded her head, he gave her a wide grin. Seeing as his nuna was now distracted, Jong In took the chance to properly look at his nuna’s boyfriend. One thing that came to mind when he actually saw his nuna’s boyfriend was ‘owl’. He had really large eyes – eyes that unnerved him… but unlike Sehun, Jong In seemed to be okay with his nuna’s boyfriend (not that he would admit it to anyone), though he was awkward at times but Jong In guessed that was what made his nuna like her boyfriend so much.

“Kyungsoo, what are you going to eat?” You looked up from the menu to glance at your boyfriend who had been awfully quiet. Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times before leaning over to look at the menu that was in your hand – his head slightly touched yours and Sehun coughed loudly. Kyungsoo lifted his head to stare at him before looking back at the menu; the stare the younger man was giving him gave him the chills. At times like this, he wished Baekhyun and Chanyeol were here. At least he would not feel so out of place with all of these… people around him.

Kyungsoo didn’t miss the apprehensive looks he had received when he first met your brothers. He was almost sure that he would have acted the same if his sister told him she was dating an older man with a ‘history’ – not that he had any sister nor was he judging what you had done in the past. But as seconds passed, he felt slightly uncomfortable with the look he was receiving from the younger of the two.

“I’ll just have what you’re having; I’ve never tried the food here.” Kyungsoo said softly and you turned to look at him, slightly obvious to how close his face was to yours. Kyungsoo could feel the soft waft of your breathing on his cheek and his cheeks started to flush. He leaned back slightly, clearing his throat. “Baekhyun hyung usually buys the brioche so other than that; I… haven’t eaten anything else.” Kyungsoo explained and you nodded your head. Quickly scanning the menu, you immediately ordered for your brothers, yourself and your boyfriend. Kris repeated all of your orders and you nodded your head before he left to the kitchen.

"Well, isn't this awkward," Luhan muttered under his breath. Kyungsoo turned to the man beside him and slowly nodded his head. Luhan chuckled as he ignored the glare at Sehun was also sending his way. "Don't be afraid of her brothers," Luhan stated quietly and Kyungsoo blinked as he stared at him. "I'm sure you've noticed how they act, right?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head. "Yeah."

"I got the same treatment and I still do." Luhan chuckled to himself. "But it doesn't bother me anymore. These two love their sister too much. So much so at times I think they have a sister complex." Luhan frowned before shaking his head. "That is still debatable."

Kyungsoo smiled at him and turned to look at you. He was slightly surprsied to see that you were glancing at him. Your eyes brightened and you reached over to hold his hand. Kyungsoo glanced at his hand before readjusting your hand so he could lace your fingers with his. You gave him another smile before turning to talk to Miyoung and your brothers about... God only knows what. All Kyungsoo could concentrate on was the feel of your hand in his and his beating heart.


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
As much as I'd love to write about what happened throughout the whole lunch, I'm leaving it up to your imaginations to go whichever way you wanted it to go, lol. I didn't want to drag their date any longer than I have already done. If anyone was wondering where Baekyeol were, well, let's just say they got lost and gave up spying on their precious Kyungsoo.

One date/day down, 29 dates/days more to go.

Thank you for the comments on the previous chapter! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'm also glad that you enjoyed my characterization of Jong In and Sehun. To the new readers, welcome! Thank you for giving up a few of your time to read this~ It's highly appreciated.

As usual, I haven't gone through the chapter yet so there might be mistakes here and there. Do drop by your comments, yeah? I'd like to know what you think of this chapter!

this is how I imagine Kai & Sehun would act: Kai, the slightly happier and more accepting one of the two and Sehun... haha.

ps: see what I did up there? KaiSoo.
oh yes, be prepared to have KaiSoo moments in the future as well as HunHan, LuFany and YeonSoo moments!

oh, any thoughts on Kyungsoo's or Kris' mushroom hair? lol.

I'm off to update Love Bug now.